forum

Hello there

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Charusu970
Hi, I am Charusu970 and I can speak 4 langauges. Chinese, English, Tagalog and a little Japanese. I also have a group chat on skype which is called Anime Lovers Community. If you want to join then add me on skype which my skype name is charls.19. Its a very nice group chat. So thanks.
[-Teddy-]
Magandang araw Charusus970 and welcome to osu! My name is Robert I also speak a little Tagalog and Japanese ( I can't speak fluently ) I hope you enjoy your stay and I will most certainly join you on Skype! If you need any help don't be afraid to send me a message!
Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message!
Topic Starter
Charusu970

ShiQiang wrote:

Magandang araw Charusus970 and welcome to osu! My name is Robert I also speak a little Tagalog and Japanese ( I can't speak fluently ) I hope you enjoy your stay and I will most certainly join you on Skype! If you need any help don't be afraid to send me a message!
Thank you for the greetings, i would add you on skype though.
Jelledot
Welcome to you aswell. ;>
[-Sophie-]_old

ShiQiang wrote:

youcheekybuttm8illrektusofast

Thats awesome to speak 4 different laungs! I just added you on skype! "Am i hawaii enough?" Is me! Anyways~ Welcome to the forums and osu! Please feeel free to add me if you wanna chat or be friends
topecnz
Another Filipino

Welcome to osu!
Enjoy Playing
Topic Starter
Charusu970
Thanks for the greetings :)
Tetrace
Hi there Charusu, it is very nice to meet you!!
Welcome to osu! and the community!!!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to message me if you have any questions :)
Topic Starter
Charusu970

4-AcEs wrote:

Hi there Charusu, it is very nice to meet you!!
Welcome to osu! and the community!!!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to message me if you have any questions :)
That's nice. Thanks :)
Kurogamii
welcome :)
Let's have some fun through this forum, and hope you can enjoy!!
Topic Starter
Charusu970

Kurogamii wrote:

welcome :)
Let's have some fun through this forum, and hope you can enjoy!!
Sure, I will!
- tatsuki -

Charusu970 wrote:

Hi, I am Charusu970 and I can speak 4 langauges. Chinese, English, Tagalog and a little Japanese. I also have a group chat on skype which is called Anime Lovers Community. If you want to join then add me on skype which my skype name is charls.19. Its a very nice group chat. So thanks.
I added your skype I'm Japanese I can speak a little English.
Nice to meet you :D
Conor