1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +449
show more
posted
why not E or L instead of - or + as that can confuse new players
posted
I think "+" and "-" is better to distinguish in the corner of my eye when playing beatmaps. But that doesn't matter, if the offset hitscore gets implemented as I proposed, then this question of what is better is not relevant since you would be able to skin it however you want.
posted

drum drum wrote:

why not E or L instead of - or + as that can confuse new players
After all, it could just be a "bonus" skinnable element where new players have the 100s we now have and those who want to have the - and + ones can skin them themselves.
posted
but the default skin would consist of - + and like i said it can confuse new players
posted

drum drum wrote:

but the default skin would consist of - + and like i said it can confuse new players
I see where you are coming from since the offset setting works on reverse. Letters after is also hard to distinguish while playing. Maybe arrows? If you want "E" and "L" in the default, fine by me as long as it's skinnable.
posted

abraker wrote:

drum drum wrote:

I see where you are coming from since the offset setting works on reverse. Letters after is also hard to distinguish while playing. Maybe arrows? If you want "E" and "L" in the default, fine by me as long as it's skinnable.
i mean it looks like you could be losing or gaining points

yeah arrows would work
posted
Well if this comes in the form of new skinning elements you can pretty much make your own "cue," even turtles and lightning sign goes :)
posted
*bumps*

As someone who's currently learning how to stream, I'd love to have this.
posted
Upvoted this

All the japanese games like iidx and sound voltex have it. Why can't we.
posted
This would be perfect for accuracy sensitive ppl. I'll support
posted
agree
posted
THIS.

Learning how to stream and this would be really helpful.
posted
Essential for PF plays or streaming. Looking at the hit error bar is a sure way to fail a map (or at least break combo and get a worthless score), so this is much more sensible.
posted
I wish this were a feature. If I was a supporter I'd vote for this, but since I'm not the best I can do is bump this thread.
posted
I want something like this, but rather than having the same color intensity, we should make it so that there's more color intensity for hit error.

Like this, and the 3 colors would be able to be changed.
posted

drum drum wrote:

dont put it in the default skin. Have it an option for skinners. It is perfect for people trying to learn stream, know when they are over/under streaming without having to glance down at the score meter.
posted
bump to know why i misstimed when playing with high OD

Oinari-sama wrote:

Maybe make it skinnable? Some people may want custom indication colour to match their skin design.

Leaving 300s aside, maybe have these for hitting early:
-hit100e.png
-hit50e.png
-hit0e.png

Hitting late:
-hit100L.png
-hit50L.png
-hit0L.png

hit100/hit50/hit0 will be used instead if these new objects don't exist in the skin.
t/103304, add this and put those in the override folder
posted
pls
posted
posted
This is actually a great idea judging the difficulty of using the hit-error score bar plus skinners will have more options in 50-100 score hits IMO

Eugh, I forgot I ran out of votes
show more