forum

Hey

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CTsREVENGE
Hello everyone, my names is Chase and I have just joined OSU! about 2 weeks ago. Haven't played much until last weekend due to exams, but I am glad I found OSU! because it is a pretty entertaining. Anyway, for some information about myself I will say that I am a student at Rutgers University studying Neuroscience, cell biology, and genetics. Also, I am a big sports fan, was a competitive shooter on the Old Bridge rifle pistol team, and I am from New Jersey.
[-Sophie-]_old
#osu! Hey Chase, come hangout in #osu, and say hi to me and other people! Anyways~ Welcome to osu! and the forums! Please! Feel free to add me if you wanna chat :D
Enjoy!
Zalaria
Welcome to osu! ^^
topecnz
Welcome to osu!
Enjoy playing
Caraele
omo~ genetics must be fun ;A;.

Anyyyyways, welcome to the forums, hope you will enjoy your time there ~ >. ♦ .<
If you have any questions, feel free to bother me o/
[-Teddy-]
Welcome to osu! CTsREVENGE! Good to see some new faces especially from my home-sate (I'm from Blackwood, New Jersey)!
If you need any help don't be afraid to send me a message or if you just want to chat/be friends let me know!
Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message!
Raiken-
Hey chase, welcome to osu! Feel free to chat anything with us here.
Topic Starter
CTsREVENGE
Thanks everyone for the welcomes.
Tetrace
Hi there Chase, it is very nice to meet you!!
Welcome to osu! and the community!!!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to message me if you have any questions :)