forum

A new style of player (?)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- 0108 -
Hey everyone well looking at my name it doesn't feel like i'm a newb. but i am :p i was watching my friend looking at a replay of some pro player playing With A Dance Number and i looked at the difficulty and i kinda got the feel i want to play this game. so i made this name. and someday i want to complete that hard of a song too for myself. well see ya!
EineKrone
Welcome dood!
Just start from where you're comfortable(can play well, but without being bored :) ), then start trying different musics(different patterns), play some more... Then you get better every day :D

Good luck on your journey!
[-Sophie-]_old
Hey, everyone starts somewhere, i'm lvl 46 and 54k and still can't do some insane s without my hand hurting q_q. Anyways! Welcome to osu! and the forums!
Feel free to add me :3
~Enjoy!
Topic Starter
- 0108 -
thanks, well i can already do some insanes and read ar8 since i have just been using my friends account for 3 months and i just created this one since now my pc has internet connection xD
Zalaria
Looks like someone is on their way to becoming an osu pro! ^^ Welcome!
Topic Starter
- 0108 -
well i have more to go before i can be on the rankings. :(
PearlescentMoon
Welcome to Osu! and the forums! :) don't forget to try out the other modes included in the osu program XD (You may find you are more talented in a certain mode than others)

If you want to verse someone, feel free to message me XD

Happy Gaming!
Rio-
Welcome! ^^

Feel Free to PM Me If You need answers for Your question related to osu! :D
[-Teddy-]
Welcome to osu! -0108-, the more you practice the better you will get, If you need any help don't be afraid to send me a message! Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message!
Topic Starter
- 0108 -
thanks everyone :) i'll be sure to ask any of you if i have troubles :)
topecnz
Filipino xD

Welcome to osu!
Tetrace
Hi there! It is nice to meet you -0108-
Welcome to osu! and the community!!!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to message me if you have any questions :)
also val = my favorite mapper sooooo i like your name :)