NOOOOO THE ARRRRRR ,_,
Mirtrax
PLLSSS DO REVIVAL UPDATE, I LOVE DAT MAP SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHH ;-;
hoozimajiget
http://youtu.be/xmauStU3tDE

2x100, 5xmiss

www's 99.6% acc play
schlafi
I passed it today as my warmup, lol. Don`t ask me how.. :?

QBXC
when will it be done :(
Pierrem
very cool song and map ! ;)
JappyBabes
requesting separate diffs for part i + ii of song while this isn't ranked plserino
Topic Starter
Kotayo
ok with the recent popularity of this map (i'm gussing thanks to WubWoofWolf) i decided to put my butt down and finish mapping it

i made some changes in previous parts as well, mostly fixing the 1/1 slider spam at the start as well as removed everything that's in the kind of middleground between part 1 and 2, thus adding a break there

also increased AR a bit and the OD as well

hitsounding has not been yet but should get done within a week

lastly i added a 2nd diff which is the part II part of the map as requested by JappyBabes and a few others
Pierrem
i hope it will become ranked !
-NeBu-
i waiting for the end of map, and hopefully someday see it ranked. its awesome.
Lolparty
this map is godly
_WinRAWR
06:27:833 (5,6,7) - nice smiley face
Mirtrax
I think the ar should stay as 9.5 since i think it was sychroned with the song itself
Bearizm
06:01:261 (1) - until 06:19:405 (16) -

i'm sorry but, this is too much for a part that's not even strong. I really hope I don't see this ranked until this part is fixed at the very least.
Doomsday is Bad
08:37:833 (1) You might want to change the end of the maps spinner to be quieter at the end :P

Edit: o i need to read, your doing hitsounding later o/
QBXC
IF THIS MAP GETS RANKED. ILL BE SO HYPED :D :D :D
Kasie
man but now i cant play it dt + relax :(. hopes it gets ranked!
miwari
I love this map so muchskfdjkcnv mblçsdgçfkjiu vncmavdns
DoKito
It might sound silly, but the beginning is overmapped imo. Especially this: 00:42:082 (2,3,4,5)
The beginning is incredibly soft and calm, so try to focus on long sliders instead of circles.
buny
06:45:618 (3) -
07:58:190 (5) -
there aren't actually any beats here...Though it flows with the beats around it so i'll let it pass, i doubt anybody would notice it without going into editor

00:27:725 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - you're mixing 1/2 and 1/1 spacing on a slow section, it honestly feels incredibly inconsistent and very crappy to play this section

00:27:725 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - same as above

00:54:725 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - this part gets a bit more intense, same as above also.

01:36:885 (2,3,4,5,6) - this sounds very off, are you sure this section is timed properly?

01:38:546 (1) - would sound a lot better on the distinctive beat that comes a bit after it...

02:08:107 (6,7) - these would probably play better as a stacked jump

02:15:310 (4,5,6,7) - in theory it may play good, but realistically it doesn't. use 1/3 spacing instead of 1/4

02:27:016 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - make the spinner end on the beats, not start on them.

02:37:832 (1) - add a break after this? to make it signify the different part of the song, and the warning arrows is like a preparation for the intense part

02:44:611 (1) - the buildup actually starts half a tick before this

06:01:261 (1) to 06:19:405 (16) - - as much as i love this part of the map, and the idea fits with the map perfectly with the whole buildup or whatnot, but the jumps just get ridiculous, it goes past what is difficult relative to the rest of the map. This section has like, the hardest jumps AND no rest time. Even at the peak spacing of these jumps it'd be hard to fc without the buildup of 1/2s before it. I suggest changing 06:14:976 (1,2), 06:17:261 (1,2) to be like 06:03:547 (1,2) and 06:12:690 (1,2), where the jumps start at 0x ds and build up

I feel as if part1 was rushed, putting all these zig zags and beats without a distinctive flow. Most of the patterns look forced and there isn't a consistency in how you mapped it other than a lot of the notes were placed with ds in curves/straight lines. Basically, the note placement is placed generically and the rhythm is just awkward

all in all, everything past 03:34:976 (1) is mapped fucking amazingly, could use a bit of tweaking with the sliders (most of them are boring) and some of the streams are funky looking, but the map is incredibly fun and has perfect flow throughout the section

tl;dr part1 mapped terribly part2 mapped like god
T-kun94
One of the most fun maps :3
xLolicore-
Needs a rank on it xD go go
Upskirt

xLolicore- wrote:

Needs a rank on it xD go go
So much to change to rank it...
Weikarczaena
Man, this map is sick. I can't even come close to playing it, but I'm SO looking forward to when it's officially ranked so I can watch replays of the best players FC this map. Keep working on it! It'll be flipping fantastic when it's ranked.
Topic Starter
Kotayo

buny wrote:

06:45:618 (3) -
07:58:190 (5) -
there aren't actually any beats here...Though it flows with the beats around it so i'll let it pass, i doubt anybody would notice it without going into editor
- uuuh i can't even hear it in the editor

00:27:725 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - you're mixing 1/2 and 1/1 spacing on a slow section, it honestly feels incredibly inconsistent and very crappy to play this section - not sure what you mean here to be honest, far as i can see the spacing isn't an issue

00:27:725 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - same as above - well i would assume it's the same as above since it's the same part you've linked :P

00:54:725 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - this part gets a bit more intense, same as above also. - uuh i think what is there fits, no change for now

01:36:885 (2,3,4,5,6) - this sounds very off, are you sure this section is timed properly? - no i'm not sure it's timed properly

01:38:546 (1) - would sound a lot better on the distinctive beat that comes a bit after it... - i knew there was something wrong with that, thanks :D

02:08:107 (6,7) - these would probably play better as a stacked jump - not sure what you mean but i did something

02:15:310 (4,5,6,7) - in theory it may play good, but realistically it doesn't. use 1/3 spacing instead of 1/4 - again not sure what you mean, but i increased the spacing a bit if that's what you meant?

02:27:016 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - make the spinner end on the beats, not start on them. - i think someone else pointed this out to me when i spectated them when they played it, hopefully fixed?

02:37:832 (1) - add a break after this? to make it signify the different part of the song, and the warning arrows is like a preparation for the intense part - done

02:44:611 (1) - the buildup actually starts half a tick before this - fixed

06:01:261 (1) to 06:19:405 (16) - - as much as i love this part of the map, and the idea fits with the map perfectly with the whole buildup or whatnot, but the jumps just get ridiculous, it goes past what is difficult relative to the rest of the map. This section has like, the hardest jumps AND no rest time. Even at the peak spacing of these jumps it'd be hard to fc without the buildup of 1/2s before it. I suggest changing 06:14:976 (1,2), 06:17:261 (1,2) to be like 06:03:547 (1,2) and 06:12:690 (1,2), where the jumps start at 0x ds and build up - oh boy i got to create even more weird stuff :D i think i fixed it, it's still hard as balls though, maybe even harder than before lol

I feel as if part1 was rushed, putting all these zig zags and beats without a distinctive flow. Most of the patterns look forced and there isn't a consistency in how you mapped it other than a lot of the notes were placed with ds in curves/straight lines. Basically, the note placement is placed generically and the rhythm is just awkward - to be honest i don't remember my thoughts of back then since it's +1 year ago. Although i actually kinda like part 1 atm lol. Guess we just have different tastes and opinions

i'll consider doing some remapping if there's a bunch of others that think like you though

all in all, everything past 03:34:976 (1) is mapped fucking amazingly, could use a bit of tweaking with the sliders (most of them are boring) and some of the streams are funky looking, but the map is incredibly fun and has perfect flow throughout the section - i find this really cool that you say this and then you say i rushed part 1. I actually rushed this just as much imo and did most of the so called "perfect" flow in one go. i even lazied a lot towrds the end of the map and kinda just did stuff

tl;dr part1 mapped terribly part2 mapped like god - i don't have a comment to respond to this so here have a thumbs up face (b=w=)b
thanks for the random mod :D

DoKito wrote:

It might sound silly, but the beginning is overmapped imo. Especially this: 00:42:082 (2,3,4,5)
The beginning is incredibly soft and calm, so try to focus on long sliders instead of circles. - i both agree and disagree at the same time, no change for now
Tehron
Since you don't accept guest difficulties may I use your timing and upload my map to mediafire or puush and link it here?
Topic Starter
Kotayo

Tehron wrote:

Since you don't accept guest difficulties may I use your timing and upload my map to mediafire or puush and link it here?
i'd rather not have you post it here since it's not relevant to my map

why not just upload your diff normally by yourself?
Tehron

Kotayo wrote:

Tehron wrote:

i'd rather not have you post it here since it's not relevant to my map

why not just upload your diff normally by yourself?
I don't want to steal your timing, that's why :3 (And I'm too lazy to time this myself lol)
DoKito

Kotayo wrote:

DoKito wrote:

The beginning is incredibly soft and calm, so try to focus on long sliders instead of circles. - i both agree and disagree at the same time, no change for now
I only mean the part from 00:27:725 - 01:05:439 btw. 1/2s really do not make much sense here and i highly suggest trying to make more sliders into this section, since it really is incredibly slow and silent, nothing where you want to see many 1/2s, but it is up to you after all. Just leaving my opinion here, since it bothers me for quite a while already.
Xayaka
Beautiful song, but it's so hard :'v
Spaghetti
Might come around to giving this a mod soon, one of my favorites and I'd love to see a ton of choked FC's this ranked.
DropPopCandy
I dream of a world where this hardcore map gets ranked
Arphimigon

dististik wrote:

I dream of a world where this hardcore map gets ranked

Spaghetti wrote:

Might come around to giving this a mod soon, one of my favorites and I'd love to see a ton of choked FC's this ranked.
Go people!
archer-
Looking forward to when this gets ranked :D
DropPopCandy

Arphimigon wrote:

Go people!
If you're suggesting that I'd mod this I'm afraid you're a bit off lol
I cant even play 5* let alone 7.5* xD I would have no idea what to critique
Vialle
Go for ranked go go go
show more