[Yue] wrote:Hi o3o mod from my queue~
- Nazi - You could change the color-combo 2 for 3, and color 3 color 2. It looks something unusual after a green combo, follow other green. It would be better if you separate o3o
- 00:17:726 (1) - would be much better if it were curved slider imo seems fine to me.
- 00:27:326 - to 00:41:726 - Volume down to 40%, because the song gets smoother good idea
- 00:55:701 (2) - nc should be here and not in 00:55:326 (1) -
- 01:07:326 (1,2) - same as above, exchange nc
- 01:08:826 (1,2) - ^
- 01:10:326 (1) - remove nc
Excellent easy o3o thanks~
Fixed all unless mentioned.
- 00:23:126 (5) - Nazi: This slider is not completely straight asdfg and the one before it supposedly wasn't either hehe, fixed
- 00:27:326 - to 00:41:726 - same suggestion that I put in the easy yesyes
Very well done this diff o.o <3
- 00:10:126 (5) - NC o3o for consistency sure
- 00:27:326 - I think you know I'll say here o3o ~
- 00:38:526 (1) - What I say here applies to all diff. I think you should start here spiner 00:38:626 - . because 00:38:526 - you could put a circle and fit nicely good idea, although I want to wait and see if it's something Fiya likes before I apply anything for the sake of consistency.
- 01:05:076 (3) - make a curve to this slider to flow better o3o i prefer a nice acute angled jump rather than have it be more directional
I loved the song and all the diff! Good luck in the rank :3 I'm glad, thanks for your help!
Hinsvar wrote:Yo; modding for M4M here~
*Bolded = Unrankable or strongly suggested; red = Highly suggested or questionable (still weaker than the bolded ones); black = Minor suggestions/rants; blue = Notes/advices to avoid/fix repeated problems. Also note that hitsound suggestions on a diff may apply on similar parts of the song and the other diffs of the mapset.
- Don't you think that 952 KB for a BG is too big? I think you should make it smaller, to around 200-300 KB maybe. It just feels too space-wasting currently orzi'll see what I can do
- 00:25:726 - This definitely needs a finish to follow the cymbal in the song, IMO... Feels weird to leave it not accentuated. yep agreed
- 00:38:526 (1) - Split the spinner to two like this? It'd fit the song more. it's a great idea, but i'd like to leave it because I know how gruesome spinners are for beginners (Applies to all diffs.)
- 00:56:826 (1) - Remove NC? I'm sure you're using an NC every two stanzas, but here, we have only passed through one stanza. fixed
- 01:01:326 - Same as 00:25:726. yep
- 01:02:076 (2) - Move the node at the end to (284,172) to make the blanket better? looks good
- 01:02:826 - Again, same as 00:25:726. yesyes (Applies to all similar cases in all diffs, obviously.)
- 00:12:726 (2) - I know you want to follow the vocal, but there's a loud cymbal sound at 00:12:926, and I don't think it's okay to skip that because it's basically demanding to be mapped... Just my opinion, though. I think it's alright. Reworking to hit the cymbal might make this part a bit weird with how i've patterned things. Also this wouldn't be the only loud cymbal I didn't map to so I think it's alright.
- 01:00:576 - A finish is fine for me, actually, but I think it'd fit better with how (relatively) weak the instrument here if you used a whistle instead (and also for the other similar cases). Hmm. I actually would prefer this to be a finish since even though the instrument is weak, the vocal is very powerful and it fits nicely with it here.
- 00:56:263 (2,3) - I'd Ctrl+G them separately to make the flow here better. Try it first~ Considering this, will hold off on changing anything for now.
- 00:59:638 (5) - Move the middle node to (332,312) and the last one to (408,304) to, again, make the blanket better? sure
- 00:06:726 (2) - Move the node on the tail to (304,104) so the tail will be going leftward from the head? It'll produce a nicer flow and be more comfortable to play. done differently cause I didn't like how it looked. hopefully a flow improvement was still made!
- 00:25:726 (6,1) - Uh, swap NC to follow the beginning of the stanza? It looks like the NC here is pattern-based, and I'm usually fine with that, but it's just strange to do it here because of the stanza change... done
- 00:45:951 (1,2) - ^ and done~
- 00:57:388 (5,6,1) - Try to make the pattern look like this for a better flow (once again)? sure
- 01:01:513 (1) - Consider removing this note to emphasize the instruments at 01:01:326 and 01:01:701? The sound here is pretty unnoticeable, anyway. Removing this makes playing more comfortable. i want to keep the note because it plays well for me, but I removed the whistle and finish on it, hopefully that makes some difference
- 01:09:201 (5) - Add NC here because the music's rhythm "resets" (it's kinda hard to explain this lol; just think it's as if this tick is the beginning of a new stanza) here? hmm feels weird to me if I don't use one on 01:07:701 (2) though
- 01:10:326 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I think these patterns are appearing too sudden without any signs. You may want to make a circle stream first before the spaced slider stream. It's probably just me, though, so... plays fine for me, maybe ill get some testplays to gauge this
Hmm, that's it... Not much to say; this map is great
Good luck on the way
sorry for the delay, some suggestions
00:01:726 (1) - rotate 45 degrees and fix the blanket fixed the blanket hopefully, the rotation doesn't seem necessary though since the head is already blanketed by 00:03:326 (3).00:08:126 (1) - rotate 10 degrees, fix blanket to 00:07:726 (4) - and change the curve to blanket 00:09:326 (2) - looks good, i hope i did it right.01:15:951 (2) - blanket with 01:14:826 (1) - ? stacked on 01:14:451 (2) instead
00:06:326 (3) - move this a bit to the left nudged a grid or two
01:14:826 (1,2) - move them a bit to the right sure[Hard]
00:59:638 (5,7) - overlaps, rotate 00:59:638 (5) - 30 degrees anti-clockwise, and move the others 00:58:888 (2,3,4,6) - like this i want to keep the diamond-like formation between the heads of 00:58:888 (2,3,4,5) also the overlap doesn't hinder gameplay so it's probably fine
00:34:926 (3) - opposite curve? i prefer how mine flows into the next combo
nice map, good luck
sorry I can't help much
336,92,4926,6,0,B|356:128|356:128|336:156|336:156|364:188|316:208|356:284,1,200,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:00:17:726 (1) - move your sliders end point to x:400 y:328
Why not put your preview point at 00:43:701 I'd like to keep mine.
You should consider adding your clap hitsound to you slider ticks so you could keep the rhythm going I think it's unnecessary. Just my preference, but I don't like having hitsounds without some kind of feedback.
00:04:926 (1) - this slider's shape looks weird to me and does not really fit here with the music maybe make it into a little wave slider like this? or something different? ahhh i thought it was kinda cool, but you're probably right. fixed in my own wayIf you want to use this here's the336,92,4926,6,0,B|356:128|356:128|336:156|336:156|364:188|316:208|356:284,1,200,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:00:17:726 (1) - move your sliders end point to x:400 y:328 i suppose, nothing really different though lol
00:45:576 (3,1) - these aren't aligned. move your slider's end to x:132 y:192 fixed the alignment, used a different coord
00:06:926 - how about adding a clap not here to keep the rhythm going can't have a clap when there's nothing here hehe. this part emphasizes the vocals anyways so it's fine without a note~
00:24:926 (2) - x:152 y:256 to blanket better (nazi!) fixed (hopefully) but a different approach
Couldn't find anymore really well made diff cool thanks!
great fun diff <3
00:12:926 (1) - remove the whistle at your slider start. sounds wrong here hmm i think the whistle here is alright since it fits with the bgm sound, but i removed the whistle just before it which might have been causing it to sound out of place.
00:13:526 (3) - the way three is placed looks sloppy. maybe move it to x:128 y:200 so that it is aligned with both 2 and 4 going for a back-and-forth motion here, it looks fine as well.
00:34:926 (3) - move your slider mid point to x:340 y:328 wasn't going for a blanket here
00:35:726 (3,4) - move 3 to x:212 y:176 and stack 4 with on top of 4. plays better in my opinion eh i don't think so
Great map. hope this gets ranked soon thanks so much!<3
[Yue] wrote:Fiya's Insane:
- 00:03:526 (7) -
- 00:07:126 (6) -
- 00:09:526 (4) -
- 00:13:526 (7) -
- 00:16:326 (7) -
- 00:20:126 (8) -
- 00:22:926 (7) -
- 00:26:126 (8) -
- 01:00:388 (7) -
- 01:16:701 (6) -
- 00:27:326 - reduce the volume to 40% please Sure.
- 01:17:826 - I think you should reduce the volume and not increase D: It's kinda wierd to make the hitsound volume softer when the song is getting louder?
The diff is a bit strange because the combos are too long This is normal combo length for me.
Hinsvar wrote:>Fiya's Insane
- Where's the video? lol Idk lol
- 00:18:326 (4) - Move it to (252,48) to create a jump? It'll flow with the heavy cymbal here nicely. Done.
- 00:26:526 (9,10) - Move (9) to (408,252) and (10) to (388,272) for a better stream curve? It'll look nicer and play slightly better, at least.Moved the whole streama little bit since I usually was riding the outer curve of it when playing anyway.
- 00:52:888 (4,5,6) - I'd rotate these notes clockwise a little more, since the flow feels weird like it is currently, somehow. Or maybe make the spacing here larger than 00:52:326 (1,2,3), but smaller than 00:53:451 (7,8,9)? It'd be nice to have a gradual spacing increase, IMO, so the spacing increase at 00:53:451 (7,8,9) would feel more natural. Moved it all around a bit there but kept the same combo premise.