Thanks for your support! I'll do my best
Hello Trust! Here's my moddingThanks for the helpful mod and kind words!
>00:49:138 - The slider here starts so close to the top that my hp bar is on top of it lol, maybe lower it just a little? This might be just because of my skin but something to think about ^^ looks ok to me http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1152094
Nothing else caught my eye on this diff, everything is timed right and plays great.
>01:01:138 - This slider should be 2/4 beats longer nice, fixed both
>01:02:268 - Same as above
Everything else is great!
This was mapped perfectly. Fun to play. Thank you!
>00:19:526 - Consider starting new combo here done
>00:53:919 - This is just a suggestion, maybe you should put the first note on this stack of 5 1/4 beat earlier. It sounds better with the music and plays better in my opinion and since the earlier one at 48 second mark sounds the same this would be better hmm I prefer to keep my rhythm
>01:08:263 - Move this note 1/4 beat forward fixed, also made some rearrangements with placements and rhythm before this to make it more predictable
Im too tired to mod the other insane diff, but honestly this beatmap was well made and these notifications i made are just minor details. Hope this gets ranked soon!
00:03:126 (5) - Well, i suggest you to make a slider 00:03:726 (1) - blanket with this note, you can make as example at my screenshot. Currently is little stiff imo. hmm I think it plays fine as is
00:04:326 (3) - I‘m sure you can blanket well with 00:03:726 (1) - . sure
00:11:126 (5) - I suggest you to make as two note at here, because 00:11:326 - has a louder sound and if you make as slider end it will reduce the hit-feel. i'll consider this but leave for now since it would feel like a lot of circle spam with the current patterning as well my intention here was to capture the vocal
00:12:726 (4) - Add finish at head? it sound good. nice
00:15:926 (6) - It's too curve imo. made it less curve
It's good diff imo, great job ^^[Hard]
00:12:726 (1) - Same as Insane, i suggest you put finish on head. done
00:45:013 (5) - CTRL+G? it makes more fun. nah I like how mine flows :3[Normal]
Easy is fine too for me.
Wow, i really like this maps, it sound really good imo. Thank you!
AR8 is much better for this diff I think than 9. The bpm isn't too high, there isn't tons of overlaps which make readability hard on 8, and AR8 better suits the object density. Only if Trust does. Personally I like the way 9 plays better since I'm used to it, but 8 or 9 doesn't really make much of a difference at all to me.
00:04:526 (11,12) - I don't really like this stack, i think a jump from (11) to (12) feels a lot better to play since you get that nice jump with the vocal, and I think it is more fitting with the way you mapped the rest of the diff. For me the massive spacing difference between 11, 12, and 1 in the next combo really loosens up my hand for most of the jumps later in the diff because nothing else feels as large as this.
00:06:326 (4) - remove the finish here, the bass drum is constant in this part and falls solely on white ticks, so having one that breaks the consistency sticks out. Added sliderticks.
00:09:526 (4) - same on this one
00:10:726 (9) - I think you can remove the finish here, doesn't particularly fit the music I think.
00:22:326 (6) - remove both of the finishes on this slider.
00:44:638 (3) - remove finish
00:48:388 (6) - remove finish
00:56:638 (3) - remove finish. I know that you want hitsounds for those parts, but I think a simple whistle is fine. For most of those sliders, the real bass drum is in the middle of them, so there's no reason to force a hitsound that doesn't match the music. It was meant to be a sort of liberal thing since I can barely hear the bass drum in the music at all with hitsounds on lolo, but as said added sliderticks.
00:58:888 (2,3) - I really don't like this stack compared to the rest of how you map this part. I would like at least a little bit of spacing here. I think it matches the style of the kiai a lot better and it will make this part play more flow-ily (wat). This is the worst combo in the map personally :V fixed. Plays better, but still not sure if it fits all that well.
00:04:726 (12) - I suggest you to make as two note at here, because 00:04:926 - has a louder sound and if you make as slider end it will reduce the hit-feel. I'm... not really too sure what you meant as for the reasoning on this. O.o
Wow, it's really good too ^^ Ty
Well, i skipped the GD's. Sorry qqhttp://puu.sh/5OfRv/2f5dd194d7.zip
Hi Trust, m4m as per your request.
00:09:326 - I feel like we miss a really important object here because this is the highest that the vocals get in this musical phrase, so I think it deserves some mapping. Adding a circle here would be fine I think.
00:11:326 (4,1) - switching these NCs would be more consistent I think.
a little bit of NC consistency modding here:
00:22:526 (1) - remove NC
00:24:126 (3) - NC
00:25:726 (1) - remove NC
00:38:526 (1) - For this spinner, I suggest either silencing the end or adding a whistle, not sure which I prefer more.
01:02:076 (2) - I would say remove the finish here, I know that you want a hit sound here, but I think a finish doesn't really match the music that well and actually sticks out a bit too much here. Maybe try a whistle?
01:03:576 (4) - remove finish here
01:04:326 (1) - add finish to the head of this one, makes more sense to me.
01:07:884 - Inconsistent kiai time, change this to 01:07:888 to match the other diffs.
01:11:826 (2) - NC here, fits the music nicely.
01:12:951 (3) - nazi thing, but (397,180) is as close to a stack as this is going to get.
Fixed all for Easy!
00:18:926 (4,2) - not sure if you intended to offset these or not. I would suggest stacking them perfectly or finding an alternate way to map this part. The offset doesn't really look great I think. mean't to stack
01:00:388 (4,1) - switch NCs here to match 01:01:888 (1,2) and 01:03:388 (1,2). done
01:12:388 (1,2,3,1,2) - I don't really like the super heavy vocal matching here. To me this seems more empty than the way you mapped Easy, so I would suggest to stick with mapping to the drums here instead. The drum beat is much more important I think at this stage, and I think it feels better to play the drums instead of all of these red tick sliders. Remapping this part will also give you the opportunity to use more hitsounding which will sound better. will rearrange
AR7 fits better I think. I'll look into it.
00:04:926 (1,3) - (3) to (247,41) for a perfect stack. fixed
00:54:013 (1) - For this, I like for it to be a bit further to the right, and then copy paste, and ctrl+h+j it for 00:54:763 (1). I think this rotational symmetry matches really well with 00:53:076 (3,4) and also adds some little jumps that match the music nicely. If you do this, I would reshape the slider so that it blankets 00:53:076 (3). http://puu.sh/5LZsb.jpg and http://puu.sh/5LZsU.jpg done
00:58:326 (1,2) - 2.0x jump seems a bit large for this diff, consider reducing this.
01:00:576 (6,7) - this seems also a bit too big for me. The sharp angle change also makes this a bit difficult.
01:00:763 (7) - I would actually prefer for this to be a 1/2 slider which would provide some mapping for the drum roll in the bg. Alternatively, you could also put a repeating 1/4 slider to match that.did 1/4
01:06:763 (2) - same idea for this one. I know that you are playing around with the 1/1 spaces between objects for this part, but for this one and the previous one, it just feels empty to not have any object where there is a lot of stuff going on with the music, especially in your Hard. I think the other uses of those full stops work well, but for these ones I think mapping the music out more is better. done
That's all from me, good luck! Thanks!
Hi there ~
Mod as requested[General]
Your BG Size was 1365 x 767 which slightly different with the widescreen recommended one (1366 x 768). So i'll recommend you to resize this BG a bit to fit the criteria. Damn, fixed[Hard]
- 00:05:326 (2) - Try arranging this slider like this for better blanket
- 00:20:526 (7) - Adding whistle on the tail of slider maybe ? i've see that you emphasize similiar vocal like this with whistle before. Keeping consistency should be a nice thing to do. ok
- 00:25:526 (1) - Same suggestion as Insane, you really need to change this rhytm to emphasize the cymbal at 00:25:726 - because even if this follow the vocal. It was really awkward to skip such a loud instrument on the BGM done
- 00:33:726 (1) - Slightly move the end point of this slider for nicer flow to follow. and better transition for the next slider because the end point will face the next straight slider. like this done
- 00:36:126 (5,1) - Any reason of this anti jump ? the spacing was quite confusing here because you are using 1/4 rhytm here where the jump next (00:36:926 (1,2) - )was 1/2 when it clearly using a same spacing as visible. Consider use normal DS or adding note at the red tick instead. changed
- 00:51:388 (7) - Replace the whistle on the head of this slider with whistle instead to be consistent with your Insane diff, beside that i think it'll work better because ther're no cymbal here that can be emphasized with finish hitsound sure
- 00:57:951 (7,1,2) - This pattern were a bit awkward to play, because for a natural thing.. The music were naturally asking you for a jump from (7) to (1) where there're impact as cymbal on there instead of (1) to (2) because there're no special reason that make such sense to provide a jump pattern. Consider rearrange this pattern.fixed from previous mod[Normal]
- 00:02:526 (2) - Just nazi thing because i think it's intentional. But keep in mind that this note wasn't perfectly centered between that 1/1 slider. Move it to 256 209 to be perfect done
- 00:08:526 (1) - Try to replace this with 1/2 slider instead ? it feels a bit empty with the vocal skipped imo because your next pattern about this were followed the vocal nicely.
- 00:12:126 (1) - Eh.. try blanket instead maybe to create beautiful pattern ? Like this will make it neater was going for pointing the tail towards the head of (2) but changed cause i like blankets!
- 00:20:126 (2) - Well.. this stack make the note a bit hidden and not clearly visible because of the late dissapear of the slider before, How about moving it to somewhere that make visibility enough ? leaving for now, might consider a change
- 00:30:526 (1) - This slider was touching the performance gauge bar. You should move this slightly a bit down to avoid that. didn't appear to be touching for me but moved down a bit
- 00:38:126 (3) - Just some aesthetical feeling here, but i think it would flow nicely with the slider before or the spinner if you arrange the slider like thisok
- 00:46:326 (1) - Err.. this repeat slider was too long to follow for a Normal diff, actually what do you follow for this ? Change this into 2 1/1 slider instead maybe ? this seems boring imo
- 00:55:701 (3) - NC this to be consistent with other diff. done[Easy]
- It'll be much nicer if you can add custom clap slidertick here though, current hitsounding were just too plain to follow. Well it's your choice i don't like em ehehe
- 00:11:326 (4) - Not sure about this pattern. But you can move this slider's end a bit up like 202 180 to blanket correctly with (2)'s shape
- 00:12:926 (1) - I can hear clearly a cymbal crash here.. Why not adding finish to emphasize them ?
- 00:57:951 (3,3) - Nazi.. stack this perfectly o.o
- 01:07:884 - Unsnapped kiai section, be sure to snap this into 01:07:888 -
Well, i skipped the GD's. Sorry
Good luck with this ~ [/color]
Hi Trust, m4m as per your request.
AR8, as with Fiya's. I'll think about it but for now I really like how it plays with AR9. Also I like Hard diffs with AR8.
00:13:526 (1,2,3) - I didn't really like this triplet. I don't really hear much in the music to match this, and it didn't feel that great to play since there was no music backing it up. I think a 1/2 slider fits better here, or just 2 circles with 1/2 spacing. changed
00:17:326 (5,6) - This stack isn't so great to me. When you're doing a jump pattern that leads into a strong vocal ending like the one here, it makes the most sense to provide the biggest jump to the slider that matches the last vocal of the pattern. The stack here kills the flow completely, and feels very anticlimactic compared to the rest of that pattern. I would make this a jump instead of a stack, which I think plays and feels better and makes more sense as a natural continuation of the jump pattern. changed
00:18:126 (3,4,5) - the spacing here feels too small considering the extremely strong emphasis of those finishes on these sliders. Consider upping the spacing here to match that musical idea. reworked this part
00:19:526 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I think the way that this is mapped sort of misses out on the uniqueness of this part compared to the previous parts in the stanza. here we miss out on some drum action. There are two triplets here, one at 00:19:726 and one at 00:20:326. I think it would be better for you to map this part keeping these triplets in mind. done
00:22:326 (1,2,3,4) - I don't really agree with the SV decrease here, mainly because the backing music is remaining strong here. I don't think the vocals diminish enough here either to justify an SV drop, so I would say just keep the SV the same here as was before. removed
00:24:526 (2,3) - I would prefer a little more spacing here. Slider leniency makes it so that the jump really isn't as big as you think it is here, so this feels a little tight considering the emphasis on the vocal on (3). done
00:27:126 (11,1) - space these out a bit more, this anti jump is too small imo. done
00:32:126 (4,5) - stack is a bit off here. fixed
00:35:326 (4) - NC here, matches the one you do at 00:28:926 (1). done
00:51:388 (1,2) - a little more spacing between these ones I think to account for slider leniency.
01:02:263 (4) - I don't particularly like this slider because it puts the vocal at the slider end which feels weak and doesn't really match the rest of the diff. The way you map 01:03:763 (8,1) is better and I think is something you should do at this part as well. i'll try and think of something to do but leave for now since I like how this pattern plays
01:08:169 (3) - This slider is really awkward and doesn't seem to be mapped to anything. I would say make a circle at 01:08:263 for consistency with 01:09:763 (6). done
01:12:201 (2,3) - A little more space here, I think the vocal makes this part deserve a bit more spacing. done
01:18:013 (2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I like the pattern here, but to me, it makes sense to increase the spacing as the guitar crescendos. Don't know if you feel like reworking this, but I think it would match the music better with the spacing going up with the volume. going to keep this for the reason you mentioned
That's all from me, good luck!Thanks Moway! Great mod~
Hi there ~
Mod as requested[Insane]
- 00:11:126 (5) - Try to change this with a triplet instead to emphasize that drum on 00:11:226 - and giving more sense to the next note combo. Also i think you can make some other challanging pattern here to make it more fun. done
- 00:12:726 (4) - This slider feels old, aside from that shape which not similiar for me. It didn't work nicely because you skip that loud cymbal crash at 00:12:926 - . This rhytm will play really better if you change this 1/1 slider simply into a 1/2 slider then a note to follow both vocal and instrument in a row. Also i found that 00:12:726 - were rather nice to emphasized with whistle instead of finish. changed somw things around
- 00:13:526 (1,2,3) - I totally agree with Moway's opinion here. This triplet was really awkward to hit because there're no drum background on the music differ with the next note and stream which has been emphasized by the BGM. You can either do what Moway's said or do some hitsound creation by adding clap at 00:13:626 (2) - . Either this or that will fit nicely imo did what moway said ehehe
- 00:18:326 (4) - Try polishing this slider a bit by slightly move the start of this slider a bit up to provide a nice jump flow and better transition either before or after. Like this : did a small remap here so this slider isn't the same as it was before
- 00:22:326 (1,2,3,4) - This part suddenly ruins the mood of the song because the SV suddenly decrease when ther're nothing change on the music like this part 00:22:326 (1,2,3,4) - . So i highly recommend you to remove this slowdown and using the default SV instead to fit what the song provided. removed
- 00:24:126 (1) - I can hear a pretty loud cymbal crash here. Why not adding finish here at the head of slider to emphasize it instead ? I don't see any reason to skip it at all. yep, done
- 00:25:526 (5) - Same as 00:12:726 (4) - changed
- 00:27:326 (1) - Just my random though, but i think it would be neater if you move this slider to something similiar with 382 10 to follow the "S" angle of the stream. This will gave better transition instead because the current placement seems random for me. did some reworking here too, but I see what you mean
- 00:34:926 (3) - Didn't really like how it shaped, this slider seems bear imo because it didn't rearranged correctly nor making a nice circular flow. How about this ? Nicer pattern to follow during gameplay imo i don't have an issue with the arrangement here
- 00:44:076 (2,4) - Try Ctrl + G ? I kinda often see this kind of back and forth techniques that really fun to play during gameplay, also the transition between (3) and (4) will give more sense because (5) is curved as facing rightside if you do this. keeping it
- 00:46:888 (3) - This can be arranged better for neater pattern since current pattern seems a bit odd to follow. Give a look at this it looks exactly like what's already there, either that or I i'm missing something here
- 00:53:826 (4) - This Note really need NC to keeping consistency with your jump pattern NCs, and beside that it was downbeat here. Also maybe replace this to 264 269 that perform a sweet triangle pattern ? just my other taste of pattern though. done
- 00:55:326 (1) - Random suggestion, it will give more sense and impact to the vocal either the BGM if you can completely silent the end of this slider. A small thing like this will help people enjoying your map more. random suggestion is a good suggestion! woo
- 00:57:951 (1,2) - Hmm.. a mistake maybe ? it's better for you to swap this NC because the downbeat were landed on (2). Not sure if you following the vocal for this though. It's up to your decision though~ fixed
- 01:00:763 (3) - The drum finish here seems unfitting because the music were provide drum sound that have similiarity with the clap hitsound, So it will be the best choice if you replace this with a clap instead to follow the BGM in a more precise way. changed
- 01:04:138 (1) - Same as 00:12:726 (4) - i'll think about changing this one because there isn't as powerful of a sound in the BGM as with the last few and my intention was to capture the whole vocal here. but its something i'm going to have a second look at
- 01:08:169 (3) - Aaa this 1/3 slider were really breaking my feel when enjoying the calm part because actually it lands on nothing at the BGM nor the vocal. Pls consider adding note at the 01:08:263 - instead for a better rhytm to follow definitely fixed this
- 01:17:076 (3) - Maybe give a NC ? because the music either pattern were changing phase here. Either the pattern were changing from kick slider to a curved stream. And the music were changing from 1/2 drum rhytm into a stream.sure
Good diff woo
01:10:138 Add a spinner till 01:11:544 Ah, I can see why a spinner make sense here, but I would prefer to map out this part to keep gameplay interesting as another spinner follows shortly after this. Having two spinners here just feels a bit dry to me ehehhe.
No more spinners. xD whew, you sure like spinners!
Hello :3 from my Queue[Insane]
- 00:08:326 (1,2) - you can blanket this better not sure I can actually, the approach ring of (2) appears to wrap perfectly around the curve of (1) from what I see
- 00:12:926 (1) - blanket Click done
- 00:16:526 (2) - move this to 336 || 168 so it the tail looks like a blanket on 00:16:126 (1) - then move this two 00:16:926 (3,5) - to 444 || 156 for better blanket good stuff
- 00:20:526 (9) - NC? not sure about this, im going to have a look through my NC pattern to check for consistency soon so this is definitely worth considering
- 00:22:126 (4,8) - idk if this is intentional, better to stack them stacked
- 00:25:526 (5) - blanket done
- 00:35:326 (4,6,8) - make the spacing here more consistent leaving as is
- 00:45:388 (7) - how bout moving this a bit up? so the tail stack perfectly on 00:44:451 (4) - this was intentional :3
- 00:46:232 - add note? as much as a note here would make sense, i'm not sure how it would fit with my patterning
- 00:51:763 (2) - blanket this better and stack the tail perfectly with 00:50:263 (3) - done
- 00:57:951 (8) - how bout moving this a bit left? so it was on the center nice
- 00:58:232 - put a note here? same as mentioned above
- Seems soft hit-whistle is unused in this diff, try to put them between claps, i can hear the bass between them, so put whistle on the white tick after the clap something like this:
so if you understand this, youll know what to do on the other parts (too many to point all out x.x) uh, soft-whistle is used quite frequently actually...as goes for Hard too.
- 00:12:726 (6,7) - clap done
- 00:12:926 (1) - finish on front done
- 00:17:526 (6) - finish on tail nice
- 00:25:526 (5) - ^
- 00:26:126 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - the claps are off here, remove the claps on the blue tick, put them on the white and red tick instead claps here fit the drumroll nicely, this is also staying consistent with Fiya's hitsounding. But to be certain i'll have a couple people take a look at this
- 01:06:951 (8,9) - clap done[Hard]
- I checked this diff ,its too good wow, their is no much problem just the whistle hitsound same as the insane if you ignore this, that means their is no problem at all XD[Normal]
Solid Mapset, Rank it now XD Thanks!!
Best of Luck
Hey! From my queue, I hope you'll find my mod useful to you, I just want to say that I love the song and the map for the opening! I'm looking forward to see this map getting ranked!
I looked in all of the other difficulties and I just couldn't find almost anything (I found maybe a minor thing that is not even noticeable / it was done on purpose), I'll note that Fiya's Insane was well done with the hitsounds and since I suck with them I'll take this map to a note and learn from it
00:09:526 (4,5,6) - Make those a bit curvier? It feels much better, here's how I did it hmm I think current plays fine
00:11:726 (2) - CTRL + G ^ ^
00:57:013 (5) - NC I'll consider this since I need to take a close look at my NC patterning eventually
00:57:388 (7,8) - Since this part with the slider (9) won't by symmetric, what about moving 8 like this going to keep this, wasn't going for symmetry actually ehehe
01:08:263 (3) - You can stack this on the end of slider (2) keeping
01:18:576 (1) - Remove NC, the rhytm stays the same and well, this is the end of the song. The NCing here is actually used for patterning instead of rhythm
01:18:951 (1) - ^
Good luck! Thank you for the mod and kind words! I really appreciate it. I'm glad you like the song too!!