forum

[Archived] What is your problem (50 characters)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[D3XTER]
Problem Details: Score are not geeting submitetd

Video or screenshot showing the problem: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1110601

osu! version: 20131113.2 (latest)
Marcin
Switch to global ranking.
Topic Starter
[D3XTER]
Marcin
Well, that means your better score was not uploaded. There is nothing you can do other than playing it again.

Also make sure that you are connected to server while playing.
Topic Starter
[D3XTER]

Marcin wrote:

Well, that means your better score was not uploaded. There is nothing you can do other than playing it again.

Also make sure that you are connected to server while playing.
im connected... idk what i can do its rly sick
TheVileOne
The only reason scores will not submit without a message if you were cheating, or using a program associated with cheating like cheat-engine. Pay attention to what messages appear when you finish a song.
Topic Starter
[D3XTER]

TheVileOne wrote:

The only reason scores will not submit without a message if you were cheating, or using a program associated with cheating like cheat-engine. Pay attention to what messages appear when you finish a song.

i dont cheat and there is no message appears...
TicClick
it does work:
iSpR1Te

TheVileOne wrote:

You can also disconnect mid-song and it will not count for online ranking. Happened to me.
TheVileOne
That sounds like a plausible answer.
Topic Starter
[D3XTER]

TicClick wrote:

it does work:
It doesnt work always. This problems happens really often in the last few days.
Topic Starter
[D3XTER]

iSpR1Te wrote:

TheVileOne wrote:

You can also disconnect mid-song and it will not count for online ranking. Happened to me.
so it could be a problem with my internet... i didnt disconected from teamspeak but maybe my internet disconnect momentary....
Compa
osu!'s score submission is not perfect. My good scores gone to waste too :u
The score submission usually gets disconnected if that's what's everyone's asking
TheVileOne
It's just your connections being bad. I have never lost a score. Bancho has even disconnected mid song and the score still submitted afterwards.