forum

[Archived] PP and Accuracy seem to be frozen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eixnai
Problem Details:
My PP or accuracy won't budge, no matter what rank I get.
I've tried improving an old rank as well (yes, it's <800) and nothing changed either.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
Some ranks I've gotten

Not really sure how to show that my rank hasn't changed. My osu!tp has increased though.

Thanks for viewing!
Dexus
Just wait it out, the ranking system is somewhat being redone. Play and have fun in the mean time. Most likely though the maps you're playing aren't meeting pp standards to net anything. If you really want rank go into the profiles of people near your rank range and view their top scores and try to beat them. It's more efficient than playing random maps in hopes to get pp.
TheVileOne
If you set a top performance you should be receiving pp. I assume the top ranks you got 3 days ago gave you pp. Other songs may or may not give you pp. The scores were submitted and they are given point evaluations just like every other submitted score. It just isn't always worth as much as one expects.
Topic Starter
eixnai
Actually after the ONE OK ROCK song I didn't receive any PP at all. I tried to improve my old scores and even rank on some old maps such as Cocaine. I aimed for SS as well, which the wiki says yields more PP

Anyways, I will just focus on the game and try to have fun without ranking. Thanks!
Makar
the user still claims their account isn't changing at all; maybe this can be verified by higher authority?
Tekklorn
I get this sometimes but I always just assume the improvement/score wasn't good enough to be worth any PP or accuracy increase/decrease. This PP freeze thing seems to happen at around midnight most often too, but maybe that's just me trying to make excuses for being bad though xD
Reddy360
To get PP you need to have a fairly high rank on the song ~500 and the higher the rank the more PP you should get, I've gotten about 200PP from getting #4 on a song so it isn't frozen.

Edit: The image didn't load for me at the time of commenting.