forum

Osu Accuracy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xRenegationx
Is it possible to check all the songs you have ever played?
I just came back to osu after a while and realized that my accuracy is very low, but i have absolutely no idea which maps are dragging the percentage down so its extremely hard for me to get the number up
Since those are most likely bunch of maps i played when i was a beginner before i broke my computer, it would be helpful if it is possible to find the songs and get better score at them so i can have a percentage that i deserve
Thanks in advance!
Full Tablet
At your level it would be easier to farm SS's in Normal and Easy beat-maps that give pp (look for top perfomance lists of random people that are not much higher than you in the rankings).
Soulg
Is it possible to check all the songs you have ever played?
with supporter it is
TakuMii
I see a few Bs and As in your "Best Performances" list on your profile. Those should have the most influence on your accuracy stat, so you should see big changes if you improve those.
sCam
not sure if this is a support only feature, but can you filter your search by rank? I can do it offline so it should be doable for you.

http://puu.sh/5mduR.png
chox_old
or just last played, it has local history of my plays back to when i started playing
silmarilen
if you have supporter you get this on the beatmap search on the website
Topic Starter
xRenegationx
So i need to be a supporter lol...
well i guess i have just deal with it and hope my new scores can obliterate the previous disastrous accuracy completely
thanks anyway ~

sCam: I can't check it offline with rank since i lost all the data when i broke my computer, but its ok, ill get over it lol
Soulg
The filter by rank doesn't go off online rankings AFAIK, it uses local plays. So you can check it offline, but not if your computer imploded.