forum

[invalid] Infringement against my signature

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neroh
Ok, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post about this, but..

I'm confused at why I have an infringement against my signature, claiming it is inappropriate? I don't see what was wrong with it?
It was just a support banner for the UK in the OWC, I would link it here but I don't want to risk it being put against me as another offense.

It's really upset me that I now have a permanent strike against me on my profile, I really don't see the need for this, somebody please explain to me...
:(

EDIT: I will link it in this spoiler box, click on your own terms but don't put this against me please, it's just here for evidence.
SPOILER
http://puu.sh/53oRx/8e4c32e1b9
Stefan
iirc it's because of the huge traffic it causes. There is also one for Austria but there is a reason why I haven't put the .gif Version in.

Don't worry, the infringement will disappear after two (?) weeks.
Topic Starter
Neroh

Stefan wrote:

iirc it's because of the huge traffic it causes. There is also one for Austria but there is a reason why I haven't put the .gif Version in.

Don't worry, the infringement will disappear after two (?) weeks.
Ahh, it would have been better to receive a message saying to remove it because of said reason, but I guess I've had my warning. Thank you for the reply, glad the infringement isn't permanent, doesn't reflect well on me having it there.
Marcin
Yeah, these will fade out over time, don't worry.
- Marco -

Neroh wrote:

Ahh, it would have been better to receive a message saying to remove it because of said reason

I agree with this
Marcin
I also agree but... eh.
Stefan
Wasn't there a rule about this?
Winshley
[quote="Forum-wide rule #7":1337]Your signature should be less than 256kb in filesize. Animated signatures are allowed to a certain limit - they are not to be straining on the eyes, based on moderator discretion. Keep it at a minimum, strobes are a no-no. If you want to dump a lot of junk into your sig, then dump the lot of junk to your Userpage and link to it from there. If your sig was "mysteriously" deleted, it likely broke one of the sig rules. Don't break it again, it might result in a ban of some description.