forum

Dealing with itches

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xcrypt
Sometimes when I play a map my nose starts itching which messes up my score because I have to either scratch the itch away or constantly think about the itch. And sometimes there's a fly or mosquito flying in front of me trying to get my attention while playing... How to deal with this?
iSpR1Te
You're probably going to need to build a robot that will automatically scratch you anywhere and time you need it. As for the flies and mosquito, I would set a side some time to have a sit-talk with them and tell them they can't be doing that crap while you trying to save the world from evil circles.

On a serious note:

Pause Game.
Kill flies.
El Koko
remove your nose
Zare
...usrs?
winber1
generally i slam my head on my table multiple times as hard as i can until i bleed and then all the attention goes to the gaping wound in my head rather than the flies or itching. works like a charm
Oinari-sama
That's where those fluffy tails come in handy :D
GoldenWolf

winber1 wrote:

generally i slam my head on my table multiple times as hard as i can until i bleed and then all the attention goes to the gaping wound in my head rather than the flies or itching. works like a charm
100% garantuee to work
Omgforz
Be a man, just flat out ignore it and keep on playing, even if your house is burning down.

Real dedication for real men.
chox_old
i try to ignore it, and it works just fine
however i play better without itching nose
johandrossi
Is it that bad to just replay the song after dealing with the problem
those
Right hand for mouse, left hand for everything else.
Oinari-sama

those wrote:

Right hand for mouse, left hand for everything else.
I just couldn't help it =.=

Movie tickets, $12

Dinner with friends, $30

For everything else, there's the left hand
kaetwo
Use moisturiser for the parts that itch
Pengua
Play mouse only so you can itch (fap) with your left hand.
silmarilen

Oinari-sama wrote:

That's where those fluffy tails come in handy :D
doesnt that tickle?
MiDNiGhT2903

Omgforz wrote:

Be a man, just flat out ignore it and keep on playing, even if your house is burning down.

NoYzE
Haha funny thread :).
I would just replay the map.
RaneFire

Omgforz wrote:

I don't really think of it this way, but this is what I do. :P

There's every chance that once you deal with the itch, it just comes back on the next play.
Trust

NoYzE wrote:

Haha funny thread :).
I would just replay the map.
Basically this for myself as well.

I can't play well if anything irritates me in the slightest. So I would think just scratch where you gotta scratch and start over, or at least that's what I would do. ;)
kouzuki_karen
take a shower, personal hygiene > osu!...

play in your bed if you have a laptop and one of those mosquito nets that go around your bed

but if you don't have either of those... just scratch your nose a bit harder and restart the map
show more