forum

Daisy x Daisy - Holy Shine (TV SIZE)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Andraxy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kaken1
I tested the timing as you requested.

I did several tries along the song ang got more or less the same as you between 0 and 00:15:869 but from that point the song doubles the timing and passes from 80 to 158-160 (reviewer note: Mixmeister bpm analyser agrees with me). As the new timing is exactly the double then your first time can't be considered wrong as long as you place the notes regarding this information. The hard mode wich you say is more or less completed is cool... 00:46:091 this is the only thing I found. The "taaaaaaa" THat starts here confuses you.
Topic Starter
Andraxy
Thanks!
I still have a lot of work to do before it gets completed =) I have fixed the issues and changed bpm from 79 to 158 in that part. Will complete hard diff on friday. Insane should be done till sunday because I finally have the time. Normal diff is not so important for me, and I'll add it later.
Kaken1
If you want i can do the normal for you...
Topic Starter
Andraxy
Thank you for your offer but I'll do it myself cause I want to map all diffs since it's my first map =)
spaghetti2222
Hi :) Here something you should change in the Hard difficulty.

• 00:06:789 (3) - this slider is under another slider. You should change it. It looks weird.
    00:19:510 (8) - This slider looks really weird. You must improve it.
    00:25:586 (7) - This is a little weird too. You should change it a little.
    00:40:205 (6,7) - Make this jump easier :)
    01:18:178 (2) - You should improve this slider too
After you did this you should:
1)Add more hit sounds
2)Add a video if you can
3)00:09:827 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Improve the look of this kind of sliders.

also you MUST do this:
Beat placement should follow the time-distance equality rule (using distance snap while placing beats enforces this). This means that you shouldn't have some fast notes with a huge distance between them followed by closely-placed (but slow) notes. This gets really confusing if the player isn't the person who designed the beatmap! Having some logic to the beat placement should be one of your goals.
I hope i was helpful ;) If you want you can try my fairy tail beatmap. The song is tenohira (opening 12)

Have a nice day ;)
Topic Starter
Andraxy

spaghetti2222 wrote:

Hi :) Here something you should change in the Hard difficulty.

• 00:06:789 (3) - this slider is under another slider. You should change it. It looks weird. ->Fixed
    00:19:510 (8) - This slider looks really weird. You must improve it. ->Fixed
    00:25:586 (7) - This is a little weird too. You should change it a little. ->Changed it a little
    00:40:205 (6,7) - Make this jump easier :) ->Fixed
    01:18:178 (2) - You should improve this slider too ->Fixed (Made 2 sliders from one)

After you did this you should:
1)Add more hit sounds ->Planning to do that
2)Add a video if you can ->Planning to do that
3)00:09:827 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Improve the look of this kind of sliders. ***

also you MUST do this:
Beat placement should follow the time-distance equality rule (using distance snap while placing beats enforces this). This means that you shouldn't have some fast notes with a huge distance between them followed by closely-placed (but slow) notes. This gets really confusing if the player isn't the person who designed the beatmap! Having some logic to the beat placement should be one of your goals.->Done that, except for jumps and the really fast sections, might improve that
I hope i was helpful ;) If you want you can try my fairy tail beatmap. The song is tenohira (opening 12)

Have a nice day ;)
Thank you for your mod!

***I have no Idea how to improve these sliders