forum

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Xero-
Why did nobody mention Aqua's terrible english voice? All the others are so much better...
Whatever, BbS is a great game. Nice graphics, very good story and you really have the KH feeling.
Download it Buy it now!
Ivalset
It's not that bad; after a couple of hours it grew on me.

In any case it's not as bad as "THE NAME'S VENTUS, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME VEN" x10000
Azure_Kite
Too true.
awp

5TEV3N wrote:

Insert of KH: Coded

fixed.
since when did Mobiles count (there are other KH mobile games)

I'm missing Report 5 with Terra and I've found every chest ;___; I've done everything on my own thus far but I'm pretty much out of ideas with respect to finding this last report file and might have to Internet it

how shameful
Azure_Kite
Try the mirage arena; one of the battles unlocks Report 5 when you finish it.
5TEV3N

awp wrote:

5TEV3N wrote:

Insert of KH: Coded

fixed.
since when did Mobiles count (there are other KH mobile games)
KH:coded is also a really important game. it explains what the letter sora receives in the end of
kh2 and Then comes kh3.

and im not aware of any other kh mobile games other then coded
Numbbi
I have lately played alot BbS.

Got kinda stuck at Vanitas' Lingening Spirit at the moment.

Also getting Arena Level 30 is such a pain in the ass.
Stupid racing shit.
awp

5TEV3N wrote:

and im not aware of any other kh mobile games other then coded
I know of at least one. It was pretty bad. I don't know if it was ever released in English. Had the same old sexy cutscenes though.
awp
Okay finally got to the actual end of the game. Stupid credit roll and its stupid spoilers
Bestelle
Ending boss fight was alright. First part gave me some trouble for some reason, second part I just destroyed with Ghost... whatever it's called. Couldn't even hit me.
awp
Ghost Drive? lol

Critical Impact is the only non-Ven stance I like because it's OP

Bladecharge is okay but it doesn't pack the same punch
Azure_Kite
Did anyone else find Terra's final battle the biggest bitch?
Numbbi

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Did anyone else find Terra's final battle the biggest bitch?
Unfortunately no.
awp
I found the Vanitas fights to be the biggest bitch since he was pretty loaded with OHKOs
Numbbi

awp wrote:

I found the Vanitas fights to be the biggest bitch since he was pretty loaded with OHKOs
Indeed.
LaceWingfield
Birth By Sleep is COOL!!! :D
-Xero-

Izayoi Scarlet wrote:

Birth By Sleep is COOL!!! :D[attachment=0:e4fb4]23429_112668235416290_100000193437204_257976_2807968_n.jpg[/attachment:e4fb4]
And thats why i dislike Kingdom Hearts
Capensis
I got the game in October and as someone who is...slightly in the hatred side (I hated the way they "altered" the Final Fantasy series characters), I did find the game enjoyable. Gameplay smooth, story is good (though the only way of it making sense was to play the characters in a certain way) and I love the remix of "Simple and Clean" (Hikaru). The downside, strange controls and
Ven looks too much like Roxas, which put me off...I'm glad I paid £12.45 for it!
awp

-Xero- wrote:

Izayoi Scarlet wrote:

Birth By Sleep is COOL!!! :D[attachment=0:02ed2]23429_112668235416290_100000193437204_257976_2807968_n.jpg[/attachment:02ed2]
And thats why i dislike Kingdom Hearts
And that is why I dislike children with Internet access
mega_mac
Kingdom heart is the best.>!!!
Hiza-chan
I bought it and played it for about 5 hours. Haven't touched it since. Not really sure why but I haven't. I need to play it again though. I love the Kingdom Hearts games but I just couldn't really get into BBS.
xerxes_oli
Maybe because if has none of the familiar characters we love from the actual main series games (well there's Ven but ehhh) , I personally have mix feeling about Roxas. Loved the game but i missed donald and goofy soo much!
Hiza-chan
Roxas was my least favorite character. I was thinking of playing it right now since I'm home from work.
KittenBorn
I really like miss donald and goofy but I love the opening song at the end i always feel like crying If you really love kingdom hearts i think you should watch Demyx Time on youtube cosplayer that are awesome. Never doing my school work playing kingdom hearts again and again yet some how i always get my work done in time :D
0blivionkeeper
I loved Birth By Sleep. I actually liked ALL of this trio unlike the SoRiKai trio (Kairi is such a useless, typical 'I NEED TO BE SAVED' female protagonist, even if I love her design.)

My favorite trio is The AkuRokuXion trio though. I love the Orgy! (Organisation XIII, btw)