forum

I made a remix of "Canon" for anyone to map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nisenoji
I don't play osu anymore and don't plan to, but I still like what people do with the game and appreciate the mapping community. I made a remix of canon and a little baseline beatmap in case anyone is interested in making a map for it, I know back when I used to map I sometimes had trouble finding songs that would make a good map, so hopefully this song will :)

beatmapsets/1856650#mania/3815799
her everything

nisenoji wrote:

I don't play osu anymore and don't plan to, but I still like what people do with the game and appreciate the mapping community. I made a remix of canon and a little baseline beatmap in case anyone is interested in making a map for it, I know back when I used to map I sometimes had trouble finding songs that would make a good map, so hopefully this song will :)

nice song you've made. i listened it all through and i liked it. sadly, not many people have noticed it, but nevertheless it'll get attention from mappers and even modders. this song deserves to be on spotify or bandcamp. :)👍 10/10
Stomiks
Such a shame I don't map anymore. I really like the remix and am willing to map it.
her everything

Stomiks wrote:

Such a shame I don't map anymore. I really like the remix and am willing to map it.
you could map now
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

you could map now
I hate mapping now though sorry
her everything

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

you could map now
Why?? Is it difficult or you lost motivation?
Topic Starter
nisenoji

Aireunaeus wrote:

nisenoji wrote:

nice song you've made. i listened it all through and i liked it. sadly, not many people have noticed it, but nevertheless it'll get attention from mappers and even modders. this song deserves to be on spotify or bandcamp. :)👍 10/10
I appreciate that! :) I just so happen to be working on a full-fledged album to release on platforms like that, I can let you know when it's finished if you'd like.
her everything

nisenoji wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

nisenoji wrote:

I appreciate that! :) I just so happen to be working on a full-fledged album to release on platforms like that, I can let you know when it's finished if you'd like.
ooh nice, can't wait on the results 😯, and sorry for the late response, I did not see that before. 😣
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

you could map now
Whoopsie! I completely forgot to reply to you lmao. Mapping just takes a lot of time for minimal progress to be made, and I often have to revise most of the map so it could be a tiny bit better. I honestly decided it's just not worth the time investment y'know?
her everything

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

you could map now
Whoopsie! I completely forgot to reply to you lmao. Mapping just takes a lot of time for minimal progress to be made, and I often have to revise most of the map so it could be a tiny bit better. I honestly decided it's just not worth the time investment y'know?
I see, that should be obvious, that mapping is tough. I really want to know why I didn't think that sooner.
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

you could map now

I see, that should be obvious, that mapping is tough. I really want to know why I didn't think that sooner.
I mean it's pretty understandable. Most osu players don't really acknowledge the struggles that mappers have to go through and just play their maps, and I pesonally think they shouldn't. They're here to play for fun so it would damper the mood if mappers kept explaining to people how hard they worked for their map even though it didn't get ranked.
her everything

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

you could map now

I mean it's pretty understandable. Most osu players don't really acknowledge the struggles that mappers have to go through and just play their maps, and I pesonally think they shouldn't. They're here to play for fun so it would damper the mood if mappers kept explaining to people how hard they worked for their map even though it didn't get ranked.
Pretty sad though. But there’s hope if people help you ranking it which hereby make your life worth it
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

you could map now

Pretty sad though. But there’s hope if people help you ranking it which hereby make your life worth it
Unfortunately you need skill for that
his everything

nisenoji wrote:

I can't play mania I'm way too bad with it... but it looks cool! I hope you will continue to make this kind of map :)
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

nisenoji wrote:

I can't play mania I'm way too bad with it... but it looks cool! I hope you will continue to make this kind of map :)
I keep telling you to play mania since you seem really interested in it
[DJ]Robsao
Slots 😫🤌
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

nisenoji wrote:

You have to teach me 😃
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

nisenoji wrote:

You have to teach me 😃
You don't need someone to teach you. Just play the game man.
her everything

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

nisenoji wrote:

You have to teach me 😃
Laminate
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

nisenoji wrote:

You have to teach me 😃
Laminate
You still need someone to teach you how to spell huh?
show more