Fukuhara Kaori, Yuuki Aoi, Uchiyama Yumi, Kotobuki Minako -

posted
Total Posts
31
show more
Zero__wind
Hi Wafu, I love A Channel songs and I'm here trying to be helpful
however, I feel that this song's rhythm is way too hard to catch precisely
Some are based on 1/4 snap divisor while some are based on 1/6,
and there seems to be no apparent regularity
Some examples are listed below

Hard
Let's start from the vocal
00:26:393 (3) - it seems that this should start from 00:26:443 - , which is based on 1/6
00:27:143 (4,5,1,2) - these seems to be fine on 1/4 while 00:28:643 (3) - 's on a "weird beat", where vocal sstarts from 00:28:643 - , which is based on 1/4 while the instrument starts from 00:28:843 - , which is based on 1/6. At 00:28:643 (3) - 's case, you chose to follow vocal.
And at the case here → 00:33:593 (2) - , you gave up mapping to vocal, switched to the instrument instead, I don't know why, and please know that what's more,00:33:593 (2) - this beat is actually off, it should exactly starts from 00:33:643 - which is on 1/6, if you're trying to follow the instrument.
01:21:443 (3) - another example, vocal starts from 01:21:593 - which is seperate with the instrument

These kind of beats are really weird, while it appears frequently in this song, making it really hard to map.
there are many 1/6 beats that you misused 1/4 to replace.
Some examples here
00:47:393 (2) - should be at 00:47:443 -
00:47:993 (5) - this is not really clear, whether at current point or at 00:48:043 - , I personaly prefer to snap it on 00:48:043 -
00:55:043 (2) - should be at 00:54:943 - , according to the vocal
00:55:193 (3,4) - and this rhythm is weird, the beats stand on nothing, if you try to map to vocal then you should remove 00:55:193 (3) - and start 00:55:343 (4) - from 00:55:193 - while ending at 00:55:643 - . a side note, the instrument starts at 00:55:343 -
the 1/6 beats (double tap) becaome clearer from around 01:25:343 - , you may hear many double taps
like 01:31:493 (4) - should be at 01:31:543 -
01:36:293 (4) - should be at 01:36:343 -
they are all a quite steady rhythm pattern like the pic below, (the first note in the pic lands on 01:27:743 - )

The above is only some of the wrongly-snapped beats, not all, and referring to all these above, I really can't get some regularity to obey

Sorry I really don't know what's the best way to deal with this. I just want to point out the mistakes for you and hope you could find helps earlier.
Better ask more modders and BAT members in the Christmas Queue to help you with this. Hope they would have some better convincing solutions for you.

Good luck

EDIT:
Bad Fycho you posted what I've said to you!
Topic Starter
Wafu

Naitoshi wrote:

Congratulations!! Lucky/Unlucky you! You have been chosen to experience this random noob's absolutely random mod on a random map that I clicked randomly— and yes— I am modding this for absolutely no reason at all! Mostly because Kudosu is useless to me! Now you may be wondering: Am I really that bored? Pshh no I'm noob...yes ._. Well then lets get started then shall we?!

!~

Sorry if my mod isn't helpful. It is my second time modding something so bare with me. If you don't find my mod helpful in anyway then don't give kd or respond

[General]
I think the default hitsound finish doesn't really go well with the song. It needs something more subtler... Try this: http://puu.sh/5vqVH.zip If you don't like it then don't use it

"o3o"= Follow it/don't follow it. Not a big deal. Call it "Nazi"

[Easy]
Aesthetics: Because that's the only thing I'm decent at modding ._.
00:30:143 (1) - I dunno I feel it should be curved a bit... http://puu.sh/5vnkj.jpg
00:44:543 (1) - I feel it could be a little bit less to the right of the screen o3o http://puu.sh/5vq77
00:54:143 (1,2) - Blanket a bit? o3o
00:56:543 (1,2) - Blanket better here? o3o http://puu.sh/5vntt
01:11:543 (2,3) - ^ http://puu.sh/5vnBj
01:20:543 (1) - Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is a pretty long slider and a simple curve doesn't seem to catch my eye that much. In essence: bland. C'mon~ do something WILD with it! :)http://puu.sh/5vnOb
01:22:343 (2,1) - Maybe add blanket here? o3o
01:32:543 (1) - Same with the other long slider. Pretty boring. Juice it up a bit? idea?: http://puu.sh/5vpWx
01:51:743 (1,2) - This can be a better blanket o3o

That's all for this diff....

[Normal]
Really couldn't find anything I wanted to change here :( good job :oops:

[Hard]
00:54:143 (1,2,3,4) - Keep it flowing? Less stacking here: http://puu.sh/5vuQi.jpg , http://puu.sh/5vuT2.jpg This example makes a great opportunity for a jump here 00:55:943 (5,1)
00:58:343 (5) - Maybe not stack this? o3o
01:09:143 (2,3) - You're following the vocal right? You afraid of blue ticks? Try this?: http://puu.sh/5vtzJ.jpg , http://puu.sh/5vtH7.jpg I thought the original was a bit confusing. But maybe that's just me being the noob that I am...
01:11:543 (3,4) - ^
01:13:943 (3,4) - ^
01:18:743 (3,4) - ^
01:16:643 (2,3,4) - Ahh so many stacks. They can get bland at times... Maybe change this one to something like this?: http://puu.sh/5vuec.jpg , http://puu.sh/5vuf1.jpg
01:18:443 (2,3) - Maybe blanket? o3o
01:21:443 (3) - Following the vocal or the tone in the background? o3o Can't really tell. But if it's vocal then it should start on the next blue tick.
01:40:943 (3,4) - Have a blanket here? o3o just a bit

That's all for this diff...

[Hai]
Sorry I couldn't find more things that I thought might have been helpful :( I am I new modder/mapper and this was completely random too... Please tell me what you thought was helpful if anything. I'd appreciate it -Your mod was helpful, I fixed some things. But I feel saying "blanket" all the time is imo a bit weird, however everything must not be totally blanketed :)
Good luck!
I really like your map/song
I hope you get rank :)

Zero__wind wrote:

Hi Wafu, I love A Channel songs and I'm here trying to be helpful
however, I feel that this song's rhythm is way too hard to catch precisely
Some are based on 1/4 snap divisor while some are based on 1/6,
and there seems to be no apparent regularity
Some examples are listed below

Hard
Let's start from the vocal
00:26:393 (3) - it seems that this should start from 00:26:443 - , which is based on 1/6
00:27:143 (4,5,1,2) - these seems to be fine on 1/4 while 00:28:643 (3) - 's on a "weird beat", where vocal sstarts from 00:28:643 - , which is based on 1/4 while the instrument starts from 00:28:843 - , which is based on 1/6. At 00:28:643 (3) - 's case, you chose to follow vocal.
And at the case here → 00:33:593 (2) - , you gave up mapping to vocal, switched to the instrument instead, I don't know why, and please know that what's more,00:33:593 (2) - this beat is actually off, it should exactly starts from 00:33:643 - which is on 1/6, if you're trying to follow the instrument.
01:21:443 (3) - another example, vocal starts from 01:21:593 - which is seperate with the instrument

These kind of beats are really weird, while it appears frequently in this song, making it really hard to map.
there are many 1/6 beats that you misused 1/4 to replace.
Some examples here
00:47:393 (2) - should be at 00:47:443 -
00:47:993 (5) - this is not really clear, whether at current point or at 00:48:043 - , I personaly prefer to snap it on 00:48:043 -
00:55:043 (2) - should be at 00:54:943 - , according to the vocal
00:55:193 (3,4) - and this rhythm is weird, the beats stand on nothing, if you try to map to vocal then you should remove 00:55:193 (3) - and start 00:55:343 (4) - from 00:55:193 - while ending at 00:55:643 - . a side note, the instrument starts at 00:55:343 -
the 1/6 beats (double tap) becaome clearer from around 01:25:343 - , you may hear many double taps
like 01:31:493 (4) - should be at 01:31:543 -
01:36:293 (4) - should be at 01:36:343 -
they are all a quite steady rhythm pattern like the pic below, (the first note in the pic lands on 01:27:743 - )

The above is only some of the wrongly-snapped beats, not all, and referring to all these above, I really can't get some regularity to obey

Sorry I really don't know what's the best way to deal with this. I just want to point out the mistakes for you and hope you could find helps earlier.
Better ask more modders and BAT members in the Christmas Queue to help you with this. Hope they would have some better convincing solutions for you.

Good luck

EDIT:
Bad Fycho you posted what I've said to you!
Mostly fixed. Minor things that I didn't fix are kept on purpose, because you can hear them on lower speed, but there is not so much of these cases. Anyway, this was just one thing I've forgotten, that the song is combinated of 1/6 and 1/4, so I kept there tons of these wrongs, anyway I've found more and fixed what I felt was really important ^^


Thanks for mods~
Also thanks to Fycho to mentioning this thing~
Guy
Hi! From your request :3

Red : You must be fix.
Blue : You should be fix.
Black : Just suggestion.


[General]
  1. Combo color is way too similar. Change like this?

  2. Uncheck Widescreen support.



[Hard]
  1. 01:01:943 (2,3) - Bad overlapping here. like this?

  2. 00:52:743 (2) - Weird rhythm. here is 1/4. so Move to 00:52:793 - and change after notes.
  3. 01:31:343 (3,4,5) - I think that is hard to read the stack pattern.
  4. 01:36:143 (3,4,5) - ^
  5. 01:59:093 (1) - Volume is too loud this spinner.



[Normal]
  1. 01:59:093 (1) - Same comment as Hard diff.



[Easy]
  1. HP-1.
  2. 01:59:093 (1) - Same comment as Hard diff.


Good luck~ :)
Topic Starter
Wafu

Guy wrote:

Hi! From your request :3

Red : You must be fix.
Blue : You should be fix.
Black : Just suggestion.


[General]
  1. Combo color is way too similar. Change like this? -sure

  2. Uncheck Widescreen support. -sure



[Hard]
  1. 01:01:943 (2,3) - Bad overlapping here. like this? -uhm, I don't find this as a deal, so I won't change, it's style-based suggestion, so I preffer mine, sorry

  2. 00:52:743 (2) - Weird rhythm. here is 1/4. so Move to 00:52:793 - and change after notes. -wait.. you've suggested it as it already is, so I don't know whether I should change anything
  3. 01:31:343 (3,4,5) - I think that is hard to read the stack pattern. -I think it's not hard to read, however, if it will be suggested more times, I could fix it
  4. 01:36:143 (3,4,5) - ^ -^
  5. 01:59:093 (1) - Volume is too loud this spinner. -okay



[Normal]
  1. 01:59:093 (1) - Same comment as Hard diff. -ok



[Easy]
  1. HP-1.
  2. 01:59:093 (1) - Same comment as Hard diff. -ok


Good luck~ :)
Thanks for a mod~
Rakuen
Hi~

M4M from your queue
My map: CLIFF EGDE feat. Nakamura Maiko - Endless Tears

[Easy]
00:24:043 (3) - This note should start at 00:24:043 - and ends at 00:24:443 - using 1/6
00:31:243 (2) - Place at 00:31:243 (2) - with 1/6, and I dont suggest to use 1/8 timing in Easy or consider follow the cover
00:33:743 - Make it constant, start at white tick cuz it's quite hard to play for Easy
00:43:943 (2) - Any way to move it a little bit down? it's touching box edge
01:14:543 (2,1) - Make perfect blanket OR make 01:15:743 (1) - symmetry with 01:12:143 (3) -
01:20:543 (1) - The flow points at HP bar, try to make slider stop at 01:21:143 -

[Normal]
4 star is a "hard" for system rating
00:31:193 (3) - Place 1/6 at 00:31:143 -
00:33:643 (2) - Replace this slider for consistency and make note start at 00:33:443 - to follow the vocal
00:38:243 - Make note here and don't suddenly jump to guitar which is 00:38:443 (2) - , it's not nice in my view
00:48:143 - Circle here, so the beat don't stop and players don't have to count
00:50:443 (2) - Place this at 00:50:443 - with 1/6, mixing 1/8 and 1/6 is hard for me (maybe this mod sounds stupid)
^ If you agree, apply on other 1/8

[Hard]
00:26:393 (3) - Place this at 00:26:393 - 1/8
00:29:693 - Slider should stop here 1/8
00:31:243 (2) - This is not even snapped to 1/8
00:33:443 - Vocal
00:38:243 - ^
00:48:043 (5) - NC
01:02:543 (3) - 3.52x DS jump is big in hard, and the pattern is not nice, stick head to last slider (ctrl+G)
01:12:143 (4) - ^
01:15:143 (5) - ^
01:19:343 (4) - ^
01:21:443 (3) - Move this slider to 01:21:593 - and add circle at 01:21:443 - to fix vocal + cover
01:31:543 (4,5) - Hard to play cuz it's not in 1/8, altho it's a "hard" diff
01:36:143 (3,4,5) - ^ can try sliders too or pattern like 01:44:543 (1,2) -

Hope my mods aren't too bad.
Good luck on ranking before Christmas!
Topic Starter
Wafu

Rakuen wrote:

Hi~

M4M from your queue
My map: CLIFF EGDE feat. Nakamura Maiko - Endless Tears

[Easy]
00:24:043 (3) - This note should start at 00:24:043 - and ends at 00:24:443 - using 1/6
00:31:243 (2) - Place at 00:31:243 (2) - with 1/6, and I dont suggest to use 1/8 timing in Easy or consider follow the cover
00:33:743 - Make it constant, start at white tick cuz it's quite hard to play for Easy
00:43:943 (2) - Any way to move it a little bit down? it's touching box edge
01:14:543 (2,1) - Make perfect blanket OR make 01:15:743 (1) - symmetry with 01:12:143 (3) -
01:20:543 (1) - The flow points at HP bar, try to make slider stop at 01:21:143 -

[Normal]
4 star is a "hard" for system rating
00:31:193 (3) - Place 1/6 at 00:31:143 -
00:33:643 (2) - Replace this slider for consistency and make note start at 00:33:443 - to follow the vocal
00:38:243 - Make note here and don't suddenly jump to guitar which is 00:38:443 (2) - , it's not nice in my view
00:48:143 - Circle here, so the beat don't stop and players don't have to count
00:50:443 (2) - Place this at 00:50:443 - with 1/6, mixing 1/8 and 1/6 is hard for me (maybe this mod sounds stupid)
^ If you agree, apply on other 1/8

[Hard]
00:26:393 (3) - Place this at 00:26:393 - 1/8
00:29:693 - Slider should stop here 1/8
00:31:243 (2) - This is not even snapped to 1/8
00:33:443 - Vocal
00:38:243 - ^
00:48:043 (5) - NC
01:02:543 (3) - 3.52x DS jump is big in hard, and the pattern is not nice, stick head to last slider (ctrl+G)
01:12:143 (4) - ^
01:15:143 (5) - ^
01:19:343 (4) - ^
01:21:443 (3) - Move this slider to 01:21:593 - and add circle at 01:21:443 - to fix vocal + cover
01:31:543 (4,5) - Hard to play cuz it's not in 1/8, altho it's a "hard" diff
01:36:143 (3,4,5) - ^ can try sliders too or pattern like 01:44:543 (1,2) -

Hope my mods aren't too bad.
Good luck on ranking before Christmas!
Mostly fixed, but I didn't like some suggestions, like I should not use 1/6 notes. Music has them, I cannot use 1/8 notes to just make it play "better".
Anyway thanks a lot, I appreciate it :)
[ Joey ]
Hello! m4m request

Your maps are pretty solid already, so it's hard for me to find problems. :P

General

I don't think a kiai time should last that long.
It feels like the flow of your map is only going in the clockwise direction. Change it a few times to make it flow counter-clockwise also.

Easy

00:24:043 (3) - I know this goes with the music, but I don't think this should start on a 1/6 note, because it is an easy difficulty. It is easier for new players to keep a constant beat on 1/2 and full notes. Instead, this should just be a 1/1 slider that starts on the white tick.
00:31:243 (2) - ^
00:33:643 (3) - ^
00:58:343 (2) - Better blanket if moved to x:320 y:160
00:50:543 (3) - If you move this slider to 00:51:143 - it would match the vocals better.
01:11:543 (2,3) - It looks like you can make a better blanket. Move the slider down a little bit and it will look better.


Normal

00:25:343 (1) - I feel like this slider should be curved, so it matches this slider 00:26:843 (3) -
00:38:443 (2) - Make this a 1/1 slider that starts here 00:38:243 (2) - . It would match up with the vocals. Before this you were going with the vocals, so this would make sense.
01:01:043 - Start slider here to match vocals?
Wow...I can't find much else.


Hard

00:26:443 (3,4,5) - I think you should blanket this.
00:31:043 (2) - Hit circle here?
00:38:443 (3) - I feel like you should make this slider go with the vocals.
00:57:143 (2,3) - Move to somewhere around x:120 y:91 makes it look better to me.
01:04:343 (3,4) - I think you should make this a slider. (Suggestion) Because this whole combo of hitcircles 01:03:743 (1,2,3,4) - is a little boring.

Also, you are going in a clockwise motion all map. Maybe you should switch it up a few times and start to make it flow the opposite direction.

Your map is really good :)
Good luck with getting it ranked before Christmas!
Rakuen

Wafu wrote:

Mostly fixed, but I didn't like some suggestions, like I should not use 1/6 notes. Music has them, I cannot use 1/8 notes to just make it play "better".
Anyway thanks a lot, I appreciate it :)
Hmm...

Sorry if I made you angry, I mod with my "mapping style" and in my opinions

I might write "I think you should..." or something like that >.o /

The word "should" doesn't mean to force you to change, either you like the mods or not you still can keep it if you think it's better or more suitable

Hope you're ok with it in the future

I don't like misunderstanding and quarrels :)
Topic Starter
Wafu

Rakuen wrote:

Wafu wrote:

Mostly fixed, but I didn't like some suggestions, like I should not use 1/6 notes. Music has them, I cannot use 1/8 notes to just make it play "better".
Anyway thanks a lot, I appreciate it :)
Hmm...

Sorry if I made you angry, I mod with my "mapping style" and in my opinions

I might write "I think you should..." or something like that >.o /

The word "should" doesn't mean to force you to change, either you like the mods or not you still can keep it if you think it's better or more suitable

Hope you're ok with it in the future

I don't like misunderstanding and quarrels :)
No no no :D It didn't make me mad at all, I just said why I haven't fixed it, that's all, I'm totally okay with your opinions :)
Topic Starter
Wafu

Spudgy wrote:

Hello! m4m request

Your maps are pretty solid already, so it's hard for me to find problems. :P

General

I don't think a kiai time should last that long.
It feels like the flow of your map is only going in the clockwise direction. Change it a few times to make it flow counter-clockwise also.

Easy

00:24:043 (3) - I know this goes with the music, but I don't think this should start on a 1/6 note, because it is an easy difficulty. It is easier for new players to keep a constant beat on 1/2 and full notes. Instead, this should just be a 1/1 slider that starts on the white tick.
00:31:243 (2) - ^
00:33:643 (3) - ^
00:58:343 (2) - Better blanket if moved to x:320 y:160
00:50:543 (3) - If you move this slider to 00:51:143 - it would match the vocals better.
01:11:543 (2,3) - It looks like you can make a better blanket. Move the slider down a little bit and it will look better.


Normal

00:25:343 (1) - I feel like this slider should be curved, so it matches this slider 00:26:843 (3) -
00:38:443 (2) - Make this a 1/1 slider that starts here 00:38:243 (2) - . It would match up with the vocals. Before this you were going with the vocals, so this would make sense.
01:01:043 - Start slider here to match vocals?
Wow...I can't find much else.


Hard

00:26:443 (3,4,5) - I think you should blanket this.
00:31:043 (2) - Hit circle here?
00:38:443 (3) - I feel like you should make this slider go with the vocals.
00:57:143 (2,3) - Move to somewhere around x:120 y:91 makes it look better to me.
01:04:343 (3,4) - I think you should make this a slider. (Suggestion) Because this whole combo of hitcircles 01:03:743 (1,2,3,4) - is a little boring.

Also, you are going in a clockwise motion all map. Maybe you should switch it up a few times and start to make it flow the opposite direction.

Your map is really good :)
Good luck with getting it ranked before Christmas!
Thanks, some suggestions were useful. I will mod your map as soon as I will get time.
Lizbeth
Hi~

[Hard]
01:31:343 (3,4) - I suggest you make those a slider, so it would be easiert to catch their on 1/6
01:36:143 (3,4,5) - same here
01:08:543 - I d suggest to end kiai time here... I dont think is correct that kiai have more of the half of the song taken, even if is short like this one. Kiai is a highlight of the most dynamic part of the song... if you highlight most of it, then it lose importance.
Other than that, cant find anything else to point out, i love slow maps ^^ <3
Good job.

For me other diffs are good.
Topic Starter
Wafu

Lizbeth wrote:

Hi~

[Hard]
01:31:343 (3,4) - I suggest you make those a slider, so it would be easiert to catch their on 1/6
01:36:143 (3,4,5) - same here
01:08:543 - I d suggest to end kiai time here... I dont think is correct that kiai have more of the half of the song taken, even if is short like this one. Kiai is a highlight of the most dynamic part of the song... if you highlight most of it, then it lose importance.
Other than that, cant find anything else to point out, i love slow maps ^^ <3
Good job.

For me other diffs are good.
Thanks really much. Fixed everything, but changed kiai a bit another way, still, it should be okay now~
Lizbeth
Looks better, good idea with the kiai. You forgot to fix it in other diffs btw.
Topic Starter
Wafu

Lizbeth wrote:

Looks better, good idea with the kiai. You forgot to fix it in other diffs btw.
Oh yeah, you're gold :3 Thanks~
CXu
Wafuuuuuuuu~ nanodesu!

[General]
  1. Use "Aチャンネル" as source, then add "A-channel: The Animation" to tags.
  2. Add "Ichii Tooru", "Momoki Run", "Nishi Yuuko", "Tennoui Nagisa" to tags, as they're the characters singing this song.


[Hard]
  1. 00:25:943 (2,3) - Dis slight overlap. Fix plz? (nazi)
  2. 00:29:543 (4) - Shorten this to 1/4. Same as 00:39:143 (4,5) -
  3. 00:47:543 (3) - I feel converting this to two notes is easier to read for some reason. Well, I also think it feels nice to play two doubles here :p
  4. 00:52:943 (3,4,5) - Feels like a lot of excessive clicking to me. Consider making these a repeatslider?
  5. 00:55:043 (2,3,4) - Try following vocals: http://puu.sh/5UdfU.jpg , since you do so at 00:57:143 (2,3) - as well.
  6. 01:01:943 (2,3) - I don't really like this 1/4 jump. Feels too fast for the map overall imo. Consider ctrl+g on (3) and just go without the jump.
  7. 01:11:543 (3,4) - Same as above. ^ Also would be consistent with 01:09:143 (2,3) -
  8. 01:13:943 (3,4) - Same as above. ^ Btw, I'm okay with the 1/2 jumps, just these 1/4's feel a bit too fast to me.
  9. 01:19:343 (4) - ^
  10. 01:21:443 (3) - Imo, following vocals would fit better, since you're mostly following vocals with the 01:18:743 (3,4) - 's. Consider beginning this slider at 01:21:593 - instead.
  11. 01:27:743 (1) - Finish on head. It's the 2nd kiai start so it's consistent with the finish at 00:49:343 (1) - .
  12. 01:39:743 (1) - Blanket? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1190160
  13. 01:59:093 (1) - Spinner should end at 02:03:143 - , with 5% volume.


[Normal]
  1. AR and HP -1. Fast AR isn't really that relaxing for newer players :P
  2. 01:27:743 (1) - Finish on head. Same reason as Hard.
  3. 01:56:543 (1) - Looks too curvy to me compared to your other sliders. Consider just fixing that, haha.
  4. 01:59:093 (1) - Same as Hard.


[Easy]
  1. 00:21:643 (2) - I think you can just begin this at 00:21:743 - , so you don't get that double-hitsound at 00:22:243 - and 00:22:343 - due to the tick, and just generally 1/1 being much easier to hit than 1/3.
  2. 00:31:243 (2) - Begin at 00:31:343 -
  3. 00:33:643 (3) - Same as above. The reason is that there are only very few 1/3s in the whole map, and you otherwise stick to 1/1 and 1/2's. While it's good to have variety even in an easy, it just feels more inconsistent to me than anything, as you for example don't follow the 1/3 vocal at 00:28:943 (2) - .
  4. 00:37:343 (1) - You can hear the sliderslide here. Make a silent soft-sliderslide2.wav
  5. 01:12:143 (3) - Blanket 01:11:543 (2) - ?
  6. 01:27:743 (1) - Finish on head? Same reason as other diffs.
  7. 01:58:943 (1) - Same as other diffs.
Topic Starter
Wafu

CXu wrote:

Wafuuuuuuuu~ nanodesu!

[General]
  1. Use "Aチャンネル" as source, then add "A-channel: The Animation" to tags.
  2. Add "Ichii Tooru", "Momoki Run", "Nishi Yuuko", "Tennoui Nagisa" to tags, as they're the characters singing this song.


[Hard]
  1. 00:25:943 (2,3) - Dis slight overlap. Fix plz? (nazi)
  2. 00:29:543 (4) - Shorten this to 1/4. Same as 00:39:143 (4,5) -
  3. 00:47:543 (3) - I feel converting this to two notes is easier to read for some reason. Well, I also think it feels nice to play two doubles here :p
  4. 00:52:943 (3,4,5) - Feels like a lot of excessive clicking to me. Consider making these a repeatslider? -sorry, I feel it clearly simple to play, I hope it's k
  5. 00:55:043 (2,3,4) - Try following vocals: http://puu.sh/5UdfU.jpg , since you do so at 00:57:143 (2,3) - as well.
  6. 01:01:943 (2,3) - I don't really like this 1/4 jump. Feels too fast for the map overall imo. Consider ctrl+g on (3) and just go without the jump.
  7. 01:11:543 (3,4) - Same as above. ^ Also would be consistent with 01:09:143 (2,3) -
  8. 01:13:943 (3,4) - Same as above. ^ Btw, I'm okay with the 1/2 jumps, just these 1/4's feel a bit too fast to me.
  9. 01:19:343 (4) - ^
  10. 01:21:443 (3) - Imo, following vocals would fit better, since you're mostly following vocals with the 01:18:743 (3,4) - 's. Consider beginning this slider at 01:21:593 - instead.
  11. 01:27:743 (1) - Finish on head. It's the 2nd kiai start so it's consistent with the finish at 00:49:343 (1) - .
  12. 01:39:743 (1) - Blanket? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1190160
  13. 01:59:093 (1) - Spinner should end at 02:03:143 - , with 5% volume.


[Normal]
  1. AR and HP -1. Fast AR isn't really that relaxing for newer players :P
  2. 01:27:743 (1) - Finish on head. Same reason as Hard.
  3. 01:56:543 (1) - Looks too curvy to me compared to your other sliders. Consider just fixing that, haha.
  4. 01:59:093 (1) - Same as Hard.


[Easy]
  1. 00:21:643 (2) - I think you can just begin this at 00:21:743 - , so you don't get that double-hitsound at 00:22:243 - and 00:22:343 - due to the tick, and just generally 1/1 being much easier to hit than 1/3.
  2. 00:31:243 (2) - Begin at 00:31:343 -
  3. 00:33:643 (3) - Same as above. The reason is that there are only very few 1/3s in the whole map, and you otherwise stick to 1/1 and 1/2's. While it's good to have variety even in an easy, it just feels more inconsistent to me than anything, as you for example don't follow the 1/3 vocal at 00:28:943 (2) - .
  4. 00:37:343 (1) - You can hear the sliderslide here. Make a silent soft-sliderslide2.wav
  5. 01:12:143 (3) - Blanket 01:11:543 (2) - ? -I was about to make a blanket here, but I don't want to break DS and also I don't want to make these long sliders more flat, so sorry :D
  6. 01:27:743 (1) - Finish on head? Same reason as other diffs.
  7. 01:58:943 (1) - Same as other diffs.
Other things fixed~ Thanks really much :3
Also one little note: For those who will be mentioning that I've remaked most 1/6 notes back to 1/4 I have simple reason. I was about to follow music in these places, but after million of people told me following a vocal is mostly better, I changed it. And yes it's right. 1/4 notes are always vocals and 1/6 note after them is any instrument, so I better followed vocals and also now it's not so complaining in easy and normal diff. Thanks for understanding.
CXu
Blub
Topic Starter
Wafu
Thanks for CXubble~

Please, if there is any BAT who's about to rank this, then do it exactly on christmas, 24th December, I will be really glad for this~

Okay now it's the right time for it. Gonna rank this today~
Andrea
IRC Modded.

10:05 Wafu: Hello Andrea, do you have a minute? I wanted to ask you if you accept rank requests or you rank beatmaps only randomly, thanks for answer in advance.
10:08 Andrea: only xmas maps which are bubbled
10:08 Andrea: I'm taking care of these
10:08 Wafu: Well
10:08 Wafu: My map is christmas and is bubbled
10:10 Wafu: So there is some chance that you will do it?
10:16 Andrea: if I have a moment yeah Dx
10:16 *Wafu is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/324876 Fukuhara Kaori, Yuuki Aoi, Uchiyama Yumi, Kotobuki Minako - Happy Snow]
10:17 Andrea: I can't rank anyway
10:17 Andrea: couldn't rank Natsu's map
10:17 Wafu: Oh yeah :D
10:17 Andrea: I'll just quick check
10:17 Andrea: if it's all good will rank later
10:18 Wafu: Heh thanks~
10:18 Andrea: let's irc please
10:18 Andrea: HP -1 on Easy, so the settings are balanced
10:19 Wafu: oh, yup fixed
10:19 Andrea: 00:49:343 (1,2,3) - Spacing is inconsistent here, make it the same
10:19 Andrea: always Easy
10:19 Wafu: y
10:20 Andrea: HP OD and AR +1 on Normal imo
10:20 Andrea: they're same settings as Easy
10:20 Andrea: make HP 4 OD 4 AR 4
10:21 Wafu: Wait, they're not same as easy
10:21 Wafu: They are already HP4,OD4,AR4 :D
10:21 Andrea: I see HP3 AR3 OD3
10:21 Andrea: in menù
10:21 Andrea: and it's latest version
10:22 Andrea: while Easy was HP3 AR3 OD2
10:22 Andrea: only OD was lower by 1
10:22 Wafu: sorry, my wrong, my wong
10:22 Andrea: it's alright :3
10:22 Andrea: I'd suggest spread like this
10:23 Andrea: Easy: HP2 AR3 OD2 - Normal: HP4 AR5 OD4 - Hard: HP6 AR7 OD6
10:23 Andrea: so it's all balanced
10:23 Andrea: HP and OD increasing by 2 for every difficulty
10:23 Andrea: and AR too
10:23 Andrea: 2 - 4 - 6 / 3 - 5 - 7
10:23 Andrea: hope you got my point :P
10:24 Andrea: on Hard, 00:52:943 (3) - I'd remove this circle, sounds bad imo here
10:24 Wafu: yup, I've got it :)
10:24 Andrea: obviously fix the spacing later
10:25 Wafu: y
10:25 Wafu: fixed
10:27 Andrea: update please :3
10:27 Andrea: so I can confirm that map is ready
10:28 Wafu: updated
10:28 Wafu: omg
10:28 Wafu: need to reupload :D
10:29 Andrea: go for it
10:29 Andrea: xD
10:29 Wafu: bad AR at normal :D
10:30 Andrea: yeah, it's 4
10:30 Andrea: and not 5
10:31 Wafu: done
10:32 Wafu: lol? it seems upload doesn't work again -.-
10:32 Wafu: I'll tell you when it will be ready
10:32 Andrea: okay :3

Merry Christmas, Wafu!

Ranked~
Natsu
ow x.x pre Gratz :3/ pretty sweet map
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply