forum

Quote something out of context

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wojjan
It's like a necro from six days ago, but also from ten years ago.
Trash Boat

old man wrote:

so, what are you going to do? arrest all the people in the town?

Simon Pegg wrote:

not exactly
Avena

ChivaCookie (AKA. Hard) wrote:

I make things out of nothing I'm a lizard
Eren Yaeger
I would reck her like a train would reck a little boy
Trash Boat
dadbeat is probably gonna head smash the lock topic button because he loves to do that
Farelos
my breakfast

my lunch

my snack

probably my dinner
Kouya-
You got some freaky DNA and I want to see what's inside your jeans.
CarinderYeah

Son wrote:

Dad, It's so cold, it's 12 degrees outside.

Father wrote:

Stand by the Corner, Son

Son wrote:

Why?

Father wrote:

Because the Corner is 90 degrees.
Ikikaera
Kojou: ''From now on, this is my fight!''
Himeragi: ''No Senpai, this is our fight!''

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.
Foxtrot
just found out my great-great-grandfather was known as the "piss scoundrel" and spent most of his time being harassed by concerned citizens
laport
What I like the most about hearing all these old songs from my childhood is that nobody sings like this now, certainly not female singers: they all have the same oversung, overpolished delivery with too much power and vibrato, as though they all want to sound like Whitney Houston or Christina Aguilera. And although there's certainly a place for those powerful voices, it's fucking boring hearing nothing else. There's a certain raw, "talented amateur" quality found in lots of 80s vocal (as here, or with, say, Bananarama) that you just don't hear anymore.
Balgon
Eh, maybe not in the height department but I can assure you I've grown more than most people will in the more important categories. My intelligence, for example, has grown to the point where I am now a revered member of my local MENSA branch and have astonished many learned experts in various scientifical fields with insights formed after only a cursory glance at their field of study. I read the entire works of authors such as James Joyce, Albert Camus, Stephen King and George Orwell before my teenage years. I was awarded a delta for the first CMV post I ever made, and I only really argue with people on Reddit for my own amusement. Perhaps you'd like to hear about my stunning and exponential growth in the weights room, too? How about my success with maidens from all over Europe? You probably like to make jokes about your height at my expense because it's the only thing you have going for you. So yeah, you might be taller than me, but at the end of the day, do I care? No. I have more important things to worry about, like the one million word novel I'm currently writing, adding to my $50,000 wardrobe, or adding to my impressive list of bullet hell game regional hiscores.
Trash Boat

Doc Louis wrote:

Listen up, son! If you are having trouble... Maybe i should call my plumber! Ha ha ha!
Mofu kun

Wojjan wrote:

hey you get the most spunk out of a handjob by just gripping at it and pumping hard but the guy enjoys it more if you just skirt around his junk with your fingers and play around a little.
kirueggy

Doge wrote:

wow
Blue Stig

Richard Hammond wrote:

I would love to be a drunk queen.
TakuMii
"S-senpai, can you pass me your M4?"
Foxtrot
actually, i have big red burn marks on my ass for a cool reason. i fucked up smoking a ciggerate
Interference_old
"They didn't want to be alone."

Fuck you Johann, you almost made me cry at that point.
Critical Dude
Yeah, the 3DS is doing way better than the 3DS in all cases, the Wii U's sales are terrible while the 3DS just prints money.
I love typos! Lern tu tipe fuuls! ^_~
Autism-kun
Isn't your drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth, and through to tomorrow?
DeletedUser_4041880
Fat Fit Ruto by Da-Fuze Fat Fit Ruto
Interference_old
My pretence of existence can't be shaken away
Kouya-
If you shove it up in there enough, it'll help you succeed in life.
TakuMii
"because korean lesbians twerking to classical music is the future"
_sparky_
you told me can't is a bad word but you just said can't
Interference_old
shit fuck what
_sparky_
wat. SPARKY!! :(
DeletedUser_4041880
Smiling is so weird like you just open your eating hole to show happiness
_sparky_
be the couch...
Flanster
You should clone yourself.
Why?
So you could fuck yourself.
Trash Boat

LoliFlan wrote:

You should clone yourself.
Why?
So you could fuck yourself.
omg lol who said that?
Flanster

Trash Boat wrote:

omg lol who said that?
TakuMii
I like my hamburgers like I like my sex.

With Five Guys.

And full of my own semen.
_sparky_
what is wrong with you
wat
DeletedUser_4041880
party at my house bring food then leave
_sparky_
no dont leave
but you told me to leave
Kritzkingvoid
Quote on Quote