Kantai Collection

posted
Total Posts
show more
A Medic
Was a fun meme event :^)
_HiguchiKaede
Starting the event w/ not-so great amount of res and drugsbuckets

It was a good decision for me for skipping E5, I managed to survive somehow...

Juuryoushin

kentanghalal wrote:

Starting the event w/ not-so great amount of res and drugsbuckets

It was a good decision for me for skipping E5, I managed to survive somehow...

What the hell, finished THIS event at HQ 78 ?
Geez, respect.
Kitsunemimi
And the results are in~

Here are this event's haul. It's a little less impressive this time (includes reward ships).

As you might have guessed, I had another hell grind for this event (Unryuu)... which is a rather questionable decision considering the scale of the event and the situation with my resources after my ranking grind in April.

It took 131 S-ranks (Unryuu is about a 1.5% drop), and I actually got her while clearing the boss after giving up on the grind. The chart only includes select ships (mostly 2%). There are a bunch of other 2% ships that I got from my 131 S-ranks.

And finally, just for fun, here is my resource summary:
The first milestone line represents when I start the event, and the others represent when I clear a map.
...Yeah, safe to say I wasn't really expecting an event of this scale at the beginning... and I wasn't really prepared. I also foolishly did an LSC for a Maruyu after clearing E-2, as seen in the dip.
PlasticMemor
tfw trying to construct more destroyers for E-6 and then i get hit with

still it helped me clear E-6, thought i didn't get Iowa :(
Juuryoushin
Asashio Kai2 coming on June 10th.
_HiguchiKaede

Juuryoushin wrote:

Finally...
I'm waiting for her to have a K2, she's so cute >w< I have her but still on lvl 20ish
Dimadesu

Juuryoushin wrote:

I'm pretty sure Asashio kai2 is not on this update.
Qukekid

kentanghalal wrote:

I'm waiting for her to have a K2, she's so cute >w< I have her but still on lvl 20ish
Someday my friend someday
_HiguchiKaede
Ei, finally Android app coming out!
Quite good, but a bit lag coz of my phone spec. To open the game (logging in) it needs vpn tho.
Qukekid
So this happen
Drum rolls*
The good news is

And the bad news
Juuryoushin
Fuck, they changed the plan for Asashio, my bad for telling crap information right off the bat.

Oinari-sama
The Android app runs totally fine :D
Jinxy
News:
  1. Konishi is good at drawing good looking girls, bad at making any sort of interesting pose or face
    > literally loli Oyashio/Agano
  2. After countless buffs and attempts to give her a niche (lolAACI), Isuzu K2 is finally not useless with new pre-emp ASW mechanic
    Alternatively, get any DD/CL to 100 ASW according to the ingame stat screen. Improvements don't count for shit
    Speaking of which, inb4 double SS Hime for Summer 16
  3. Quarterly Quests added
  4. Iowa is no longer a stormtrooper when using her own guns
  5. Her guns can also be upgraded to have like a million accuracy, at a cost of like a million screws
  6. New (shitty) fighters, and many can now be improved to be better (or less shitty).
  7. And last but not least, I still have no access to the android app
this has been idgaf news, reporting live 3-4 days later
Juuryoushin
Some people are seeing this update as the 1-5 ultimate farm rebirth, particularly for Top 500ing every month.
Might be good instead of fucking 4-3 or for Unlimited Submarine Works. (OR FUCKING BW1)
That said, I'm going to rank this month, teehee.
Oinari-sama

Jinxy wrote:

News:
  1. And last but not least, I still have no access to the android app
lol'ed

Official release coming soon anyway. Seems like a lot of veterans missed out on beta compared to new TTK lol (or it could be that veterans are more likely to post)
_HiguchiKaede
Konishiii :) :) <333

Hwww long time no see my naval base, its been awhile I go since the latest updates. Time to put Asashio to the boot camp~ 8-)
I-I mean grinding her to K2
Oinari-sama
Well make sure to check your phone again at the next update (July 15th). Sounds like the devs will open the beta to all pre-registered user.
Juuryoushin

That said, I have other targets to take care of.
Qukekid
This is What happen when you didn't have leveling priority...
At least i got a fishbowl
Oinari-sama

Qukekid wrote:

This is What happen when you didn't have leveling priority...
At least i got a fishbowl
=.=

Better Kai Ni that Isuzu soon. You just dunno what troll sub maps the devs will throw at us in Summer *gasps*
Qukekid
=.=

Better Kai Ni that Isuzu soon. You just dunno what troll sub maps the devs will throw at us in Summer *gasps*
;-; A lot of "notabale" ship are underleveled, but im getting there its daijobu :D
Juuryoushin
What we know so far is:

- Medium Scale (4-5 maps ?)
- CarrierColle once more
- Somewhere in August

My two bets are one or 2 SS maps and an eventual Canal Hime barging in.
Oinari-sama
Maintenance's over. Time to check out KC Android if you've missed out previously :)
Juuryoushin

Now onto a bit of stockpilling and questing !
Qukekid
4 Days left, do you think i and we can do it
Juuryoushin
It's not gonna be very hard.
They half-assed the announcement so it shouldn't be a huge wall in terms of difficulty.
I have some -external- work on my side (being staff, yeah) so I can't play on the first day anyway.
Jinxy
They've confirmed LBAS, ASW, Transport, and Hard Installation/Amphibious Assault. Not very hard at all :V

Probably won't be as hard as Spring but I wouldn't underestimate it
Oinari-sama
Man I need more time to save! My 2nd event and this time I'm gonna farm E-8 like others :D

Juuryoushin
Jinxy
Singapore fort confirmed as installation boss.

Either a hard installation that needs daihatsu, or armor reduction mechanic where the reduction node is North of the boss node. /primary school history
Oinari-sama
I wonder if we'll see Zuiun nuke again lol
_HiguchiKaede
RN BB is Warspite .-.

and Warspite engrish > Iowa engrish
domSaur
decided to play again after a lnog time bec minazuki's hhnnngggg

and i also got I-26 on my second run
Oinari-sama
I'm still farming E-1-C. Got Akitsushima so far, need Mizuho before moving onto I-26.

Haven't start the event yet lol
Jinxy
First S-rank: Maruyu
Second S-rank: Iku
Third S-rank: Nimu

"well that's nice"

Halfway though E3H right now, Singapore Hime's mechanics are kinda plain and a little disappointing tbh. Looks great tho

EDIT: Done. E4 next weekend
Oinari-sama
Qukekid
I see that you guys did good at E-3...

32 attempt, change from normal to easy..still haven't lay my finger on the boss
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Depths
tfw already done with event
Juuryoushin
Stuck at E1E because Nimu refuses to drop

seeya in a century
show more