Kantai Collection

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kitsunemimi
Sudden Rantai spotted
Exw

Juuryoushin wrote:

CTF has better chances to reach the boss since it has higher chance to go E from the start, but beware, you'll be facing a double Wo Kai in Diamond/Double Line in M Preboss.
STF has better chances of killing the boss. Unfortunately, routing issues are a bit worse than CTF. You'll be facing a BB Hime as L Preboss with this fleet.
Both types can deviate to Y instead of going to preboss as well.
Oh god, shit, okay now i wonder if i'm able to clear E-7

Juuryoushin wrote:

As additional information, don't even think about CLTs, they will lead you to the C dead end.
Yes, I've read this before
>tfw your fleet's backbones are those CLTs

Thanks, you helped me a lot.
Kayano
AAHHHHHHH!!!!!111 ABUKUMA!! THAT HIT WAS AWESOME!!!

domSaur
until when is the event? fk internet got rekt of all times.. and im still trying to get Umikaze :o
Depths

domSaur wrote:

until when is the event? fk internet got rekt of all times.. and im still trying to get Umikaze :o
The event will run until 11:00am on 2nd September 2015 Japan time (UTC +09:00). ^~^
Jinxy

OniJAM wrote:

AAHHHHHHH!!!!!111 ABUKUMA!! THAT HIT WAS AWESOME!!!

Grats, how many midboss nodes did you kill? Any C or L kills?

Stuck on E7 Hard last kill, with no Abukuma Kai Ni because she's only lv50 currently. I've decided to wager Teruzuki on this, if I fail to clear Hard, then I fail to clear E7. Simple as that.
Jinxy
I went to watch an anime while waiting for morale regen after yet another B derail.

I really enjoyed it, then I realised I wasn't enjoying doing E7 Hard at all. I want to move on, and actually play some other aspects of Kancolle (farming, grinding, doing a variety of maps etcetc) instead of constantly having to wait for morale after failed runs.

So E7 Easy it is. Haha.
Kayano

Jinxy wrote:

Grats, how many midboss nodes did you kill? Any C or L kills?

Stuck on E7 Hard last kill, with no Abukuma Kai Ni because she's only lv50 currently. I've decided to wager Teruzuki on this, if I fail to clear Hard, then I fail to clear E7. Simple as that.
I killed boss on X and Y node 3 times both then start to kill the boss, and when I go the south routine I killed Harbour Princess then go home (I used CTF and it may go B-X-D-F-... on about 25% chance) when I finish e-7 I killed: X - 7 times, Y - 3 times, C and L - no.

Abukuma is not a must, Jintsuu or other Sendai Class Kai Ni is okay too, even Kuma Kai with high level is also fine, but you may need to take some kanmusus who can Cut-In on night combat. I didn't spend a maruyu on my Abukuma before so that hit was just a surprise.

Both expeditions are needed! Don't hesitate to spend resources on them or you will spend more

My Ship and Equipment List on E7: (☆7 = ">>" on AP)
Hope that helps and welcome to ask me questions

btw
English glossary on kancolle are hard to find xDDDDD
OsuMe65
E-5
>0% Gauge
>Can't defeat shit

-----------------------------

E-5 roster + equip check anyone?
Jinxy

OsuMe65 wrote:

E-5
>0% Gauge
>Can't defeat shit

-----------------------------

E-5 roster + equip check anyone?
you literally only need 79 air power to get AS+ on Hard (idk about easier), one on the 18 and one on the 7 should be enough assuming << reppus

Put the BBs more forward, and the DD/CA near the back to snipe in NB. CV on last slot because she can't NB.

everything else should be fine though I do question the use of the 381mm non-kai since they debuff accuracy, maybe use 35.6 or 41cms instead

If all else fails, bring node or boss support
Kitsunemimi
Guys, I finally did it.

The summoning ritual has been a success.

The number that you see in the calculator on the right of my screen is a counter for the number of S-ranks I've gotten on E4. That's right, it took me 100 S-ranks before she finally showed up for me. I wasn't actually expecting it to happen exactly on the 100th clear, but, I'm glad it didn't take longer.

In the process I've gotten 3 Kiyoshimo's, 4 Maikaze's, 4 Yukikaze's, 2 Yuugumo's, 3 Makigumo's, probably 3 Hayashimo's, probably 2 Kinugasa's, and 3 Takanami's. To those who wish to embark the search for this elusive girl, I wish you luck.
Jinxy

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Guys, I finally did it.

The number that you see in the calculator on the right of my screen is a counter for the number of S-ranks I've gotten on E4. That's right, it took me 100 S-ranks before she finally showed up for me. I wasn't actually expecting it to happen exactly on the 100th clear, but, I'm glad it didn't take longer.

In the process I've gotten 3 Kiyoshimo's, 4 Maikaze's, 4 Yukikaze's, 2 Yuugumo's, 3 Makigumo's, probably 3 Hayashimo's, probably 2 Kinugasa's, and 3 Takanami's. To those who wish to embark the search for this elusive girl, I wish you luck.

what the fuck

I assume you're going to go all the way and marry her as a main waifu too because I can't see any other reason why someone would be desperate enough to do this

Unless you're purposely looking to elicit the above reaction then my reply is i got her in 24 runs
piruchan
Anyone tried farming on E-5 node G?

I unlocked the map for fun but I don't know if I should clear it or just farm for shipgirls. So far I only got Suzuya and Kumano from farming in E-1 boss node.
Gumpy
I think I completly gave up on the game one of the thigs that relly annoyed me was that I always had to select the quest/mission each day with a max of 5 at one time.
Idk if i'm just stupid or it's different now, but having to select every quest and having it be a max of 5 made it just a hassle to play for me.
Evrien

Jinxy wrote:

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Guys, I finally did it.

what the fuck

I assume you're going to go all the way and marry her as a main waifu too because I can't see any other reason why someone would be desperate enough to do this

Unless you're purposely looking to elicit the above reaction then my reply is i got her in 24 runs
damn that's some dedication...
Synchrostar
5 day event extension o/
Exw

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Guys, I finally did it.

What the fuck

Synchrostar wrote:

5 day event extension o/
*5 days extension of suffering
domSaur
and so after some runs, alot but i'd presume <=100..
i can finally continue forward with the rest of the event.... if i still can xd
Synchrostar

domSaur wrote:

and so after some runs, alot but i'd presume <=100..
i can finally continue forward with the rest of the event.... if i still can xd
bucket count is a bit low, resource wise you'll be fine
just farm buckets for a day or 2-3
OsuMe65
Straight Easy (currently at E-6)
>0 buckets
>only bucket fishing from expeds and quests (+ Akashi for minor damages)
Wat is a bit low bucket count anyway? :^)
Leorda
any tips to defeat 2 princesses in boss node in E-7? I got Chuuha'ed and Taiha'ed almost all of my fleets.... please don't tell me if I have to use high luck DD, because I haven't level up them yet orz

2BB + 3CV + 1 CVL , 2DD + 1CL + 2CA + 1FBB <- is this a recommended composition fleets?

EDIT : I use Easy diff, not Hard wwww
Jinxy

Leorda wrote:

any tips to defeat 2 princesses in boss node in E-7? I got Chuuha'ed and Taiha'ed almost all of my fleets.... please don't tell me if I have to use high luck DD, because I haven't level up them yet orz

2BB + 3CV + 1 CVL , 2DD + 1CL + 2CA + 1FBB <- is this a recommended composition fleets?
Have you killed the minibosses in X and Y yet? They debuff the boss armor and the debuff resets every midnight JST. General consensus is 3X and 3Y S ranks minimum

And by 2 princesses I hope you mean AA Hime + BB Hime and not E7 Hard Final with 1 AA Hime + 2 BB Hime because why the fuck do you not have high luck DDs at this point if you're playing on Hard
piruchan
I did a small scale summoning ritual by using a picture of Yukikaze and Tokitsukaze as wallpaper. The "Don't let Yukikaze by herself, Tokitsukaze please appear" project started this morning, and was finished in under 15 sorties.

I got pretty much everything I want from this event except for Umikaze (I'm sorry, I'm not going back to that Airfield Princess).

Project Poi Kai Ni is up next.
CXu
Finally cleared E7 (Normal) yesterday:

Didn't have the resources (or sanity for that matter) to do it on Hard :(

My life's biggest mistake was clearing E3 and E4 on hard before farming. How2farm E4??????
Kitakami

CXu wrote:

Finally cleared E7 (Normal) yesterday:

Didn't have the resources (or sanity for that matter) to do it on Hard :(

My life's biggest mistake was clearing E3 and E4 on hard before farming. How2farm E4??????
congratz!
Well I cleared both E3 and E4 on easy so I had a good time farming lol
But one of my friend change the difficulty from easy to normal and farm b4 he clear the E3 on hard, it's really hard to farm E3 and E4 on hard...(and the hard's prize sucks)
CXu
Thankfully nodes E and G stay as their final form while the boss resets, so I can take that route and save some resources on support expeditions.
Too bad it's still heavily rng with those night battles :( 13 sorties, 5 boss encounters, 3 S ranks, 2 A ranks, 0 Umikaze ;;
piruchan

CXu wrote:

How2farm E4??????
You don't. Let Umikaze be a myth.
Kitsunemimi

Kitakami wrote:

congratz!
Well I cleared both E3 and E4 on easy so I had a good time farming lol
But one of my friend change the difficulty from easy to normal and farm b4 he clear the E3 on hard, it's really hard to farm E3 and E4 on hard...(and the hard's prize sucks)
OH MY GOD IT'S SUPER KTKM-SAMA KITAAAAーーー(゚∀゚)ーーー

*bows on knees*

Oh the sorrow of Summer 2015 ;w;. Please come back to us in the Fall event, no one could possibly hope to clear the extra ops without you D:

Also,

CXu wrote:

Thankfully nodes E and G stay as their final form while the boss resets, so I can take that route and save some resources on support expeditions.
Too bad it's still heavily rng with those night battles :( 13 sorties, 5 boss encounters, 3 S ranks, 2 A ranks, 0 Umikaze ;;
It looks like the numbers have shifted a bit and Umikaze is now more like a 4% drop on Hard (which sometimes tends to have the irony of having lower drop rates for certain ships because it accommodates more rare ships - I guess this isn't a problem for Umikaze). That's still an expected average of 20-25 S-ranks, so hopefully you'll have something else to do at the same time.

Of course it could take as many as 50 S-ranks. Or more. Only time will tell whether the RNG gods will shower you with happiness and Umikaze.

my posts are getting dumber and dumber what am i even doing
Jinxy
More people should exploit pre-clear farming on Easy. It's only fair since the other difficulties are nigh unfarmable bullshit

pragmatism goes a long way

That said, I tried farming E4C Hard for Akashi no.2. Not actually difficult other than echelon sub bullshit, but the drop rates are like 0.1% so I ended up picking up 2 maruyus instead.
Kitakami

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Please come back to us in the Fall event
i wish i could lol
CXu

Jinxy wrote:

More people should exploit pre-clear farming on Easy. It's only fair since the other difficulties are nigh unfarmable bullshit
Yes. I knew about this and even did it for a while last event. I have no clue why I decided to not do it this time ;;
OsuMe65

Still doing the Straight Easy, 0 Bucket Challenge
(where I can only get buckets from performed expeds and dailies.)

Will throw the Flight Deck opportunity tho
Juuryoushin
With a great majority of people dealing with AD Hime, I can't stop myself and post

piruchan
I was trying to farm E-5G easy earlier, when I realize 2BB 2DD 1 CAV and 1 SS actually goes through the most favorable route to the boss node(B - E - D - F - I - K - Z). With fuel at 20k, I thought why not and decided to clear the map. It was an easy run, I almost always got to the boss node. At last dance my fleet was sent back 3 or 4 times, all of them on node F because of bullshit damage done by the abyssal cruisers. They would one shot a BB straight into red. I still cleared it at the end though.

Notable drops: I-8, Hyuuga.

I might feed her to other kanmusu.
domSaur
trying to finish e-5 and wow wtf, are you guys sure this is the easiest.. i haven't completely killed the boss on all my runs so far..

can i haz comp.. Akitsushima's dragging my fleet down way too hard lol,..(added that Shigu, even with a lookout, still won't cut-in)
Neil Watts
let's return to Easy mode...
CXu

domSaur wrote:

trying to finish e-5 and wow wtf, are you guys sure this is the easiest.. i haven't completely killed the boss on all my runs so far..

can i haz comp.. Akitsushima's dragging my fleet down way too hard lol,..(added that Shigu, even with a lookout, still won't cut-in)
Iirc, you can use 2DD + CAV to go the same route as Akitsushima. 2BB would most likely help a lot as well, and a CV.
Rantai
It's finally over T_T

Powerleveling Choukai from 1 to 65 was probably the best idea I had all event. Guess I can go back to farming random stuff now.

Or maybe try and get another Umikaze that I accidentally foddered ._.
Synchrostar
E7 last dance is suffering

EDIT:
piruchan
Today was a good day.

I cleared 1-5 (my first extra operation clear without counting E-5), got I-19, and gained enough levels so Yuudachi can epoilution.
show more