forum

Kantai Collection

posted
Total Posts
show more
CXu

captin1 wrote:

there is no roma there is no roma there is no roma there is no roma there is no roma there is no roma there is no roma there is no roma there is no roma there is no roma there is no roma there is no roma there is no roma there is no roma there is no roma there is no roma
Ayachi-
wtf is this
still no Amatsukaze

rip buckets hope on expedition 2 now
DestinySonata
what is Roma?

is dat food

rip 11 minutes left
Kurogamii
2 taiha'ed by anchorage
rip muh roma
Kitsunemimi
Rip event.
I disappeared from this thread for like 3 weeks.
What am I doing anymore I don't even know \o/
CXu
Rip dreams.
DestinySonata
rip roma

littorio has no sister now
Luna-
dreams crushed
Kurogamii
-Atri-
Sayonara, Akitsushima...
Juuryoushin

Kurogamii wrote:

pretty much this lol
I guess some of you guys learned many things from this event.
Now that you know how it looks like, you have 2 months to prepare for it and get everything you want. (well, you can't do anything against shit luck .........)
Keep going kusos !
OsuMe65

Kurogamii wrote:

LOL
Sums up my E-6
domSaur
the only thing i didn't got on my checklist is Isokaze ;w;

i guess i should've leveled a far more variety of ships(and grinded the Ooyodo i got for the fcf which could've made my life far more easier). come e-5 i barely have any capable ships..
Kurogamii
servers are up bruh
Pegram
I just wanted Unryuu
and Takanami
and another Yuu-chan so I could remodel it twice and then scrap it

all I got was some stupid Italian with glasses whom I didn't really even want and some weird ship with flying boats

guess it's my fault for not farming enough, had more resources and buckets at the end of the event than at start
CXu
Hype.
Synchrostar

CXu wrote:

Hype.
pls gib, i want her as well

or i'll just start saving resources/buckets for next event
CXu
I don't think you need to start saving resources until they actually announce the next event. having 50~80k of every resource is usually good enough for most events, which you'll be able to gather from the time they announce the next event anyway, or just guess about when they'll have the next event, and start 3-4 weeks in advance. It's probably better to spend the time on leveling ships instead, as higher leveled ships will make your life easier in the long run, and probably save you resources, buckets and sanity.
KinomiCandy
First attempt on LSC since forever. 8-)

Ayachi-
wowowowowowowowowow
Kurogamii
just curious, which map you guys usually use for weekly 50 transports?
lately oreling always direct me to the boss node and mostly confronting diamond formation enemy which 70% will rekt my subs ;_;
KinomiCandy

Kurogamii wrote:

just curious, which map you guys usually use for weekly 50 transports?
lately oreling always direct me to the boss node and mostly confronting diamond formation enemy which 70% will rekt my subs ;_;
People mostly use 2-2 for the daily quests and the transports weekly. Okay, I do 2-2 at least when I'm going to do my transport weekly/dailes because in my opinion, it's fastest and easier that way.
captin1
uh, most people use orel (2-3) for daily/weekly sortie. infinitely more resource efficient with subs
OsuMe65
2-2 is for the "Defeat 5 bosses in World 2" daily quest. Orel is for pretty much everything else.
KinomiCandy
Huh, I must be living in the past then. I barely do my weekly and daily quest anyways, lol. Anyways, who's getting ready for Akatsuki's kai ni? I'm probably going to attempt leveling her up before the maintenance happen, that if I'm not lazy.
Kurogamii

KinomiCandy wrote:

Huh, I must be living in the past then. I barely do my weekly and daily quest anyways, lol. Anyways, who's getting ready for Akatsuki's kai ni? I'm probably going to attempt leveling her up before the maintenance happen, that if I'm not lazy.
still lv. 59 at my base
almost all of her exp are gained from expedition (lol)
almost no sortie and PvP, if i remember last time she's going out for sortie is for akatsuki-class quest to 1-5
CXu
Akatsuki still sitting at lvl 1 at my base :D

Meh, too many kai ni DD's around ;; Currently working on getting kisaragi k2, and depending on how akatsuki looks I'll either level her or fubuki. Also spedning my time leveling Bismarck, Littorio, Roma, Akitsushima, Katsuragi, Zuikaku and Shoukaku right now ;;

The hard life of a ttk.
DestinySonata
Mine's lvl 36 due to expeditions.
I guess she'll get a taste of 3-2 now.
OsuMe65
>Cleared 2-5
>No Akashi
Maybe next time when I have enough steel.

And My Akatsuki at 23, in my Expedition Force.
Juuryoushin
she looks very polished
Kurogamii

DestinySonata wrote:

Mine's lvl 36 due to expeditions.
I guess she'll get a taste of 3-2 now.
3-2?? 4-3 ftw!
DestinySonata
no buckets left from the event ;w;
piruchan
And for some reason I-168's torpedoes won't hit anything in my fleet.
CXu
Not sure what you mean. That your imuya won't hit enemy fleets with torpedo, or that someone with imuya in pvp won't hit you?

Anyhow, remember that subs will only shoot pre-torpedoes after reaching lvl 10 (or equipped with ko-hyoteki), and won't shoot at the end if chuuha. And even if they shoot, they can still miss.
Musicjax
I'm not a player of the warships being turned into moe buuuut,
:P
piruchan

CXu wrote:

Not sure what you mean. That your imuya won't hit enemy fleets with torpedo, or that someone with imuya in pvp won't hit you?
Her pre-torpedoes keep missing enemy fleets and I don't remember when was the last time she hit someone during night battle. Post-shelling torpedoes is okay though. Probably just RNG. Or some stats related to accuracy that I don't know about.

Accidentally found this on youtube
KinomiCandy
After praying RNG-goddess and a few days of powerleveling, I'm ready for the Akatsuki kai ni.

DestinySonata
Dem buckets tho
KinomiCandy
I had more. Blame the event.

Kitsunemimi
Wow I've never seen someone at your level with that many resources.
show more