forum

Kantai Collection

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kayano
I'm here to take my #newpage back

After so many tries I finally got Isokaze ;w;
Now waiting to get Asagumo and Katanami to reach the achievement of getting all the ships ;p
captin1
oo grats on isokaze! i don't know the pain of summer al/mi but i bet getting her is meaningful for those who did go through it
makes me wonder what sort of nightmare they have planned for summer this year D:

sad that there's no akizuki this event though, hope they make her available sometime soon
Kayano

captin1 wrote:

oo grats on isokaze! i don't know the pain of summer al/mi but i bet getting her is meaningful for those who did go through it
makes me wonder what sort of nightmare they have planned for summer this year D:

sad that there's no akizuki this event though, hope they make her available sometime soon
I gave up fighting at that E-6 because I had no yamato class and torpedo cruiser available after al/mi shiplocking. oh that al battles really made me painful since I can't choose difficulty of event by my own, the difficulty is decided by your HQ level and I was about HQLvl.82 so I was forced to go a Hard level. It costed me 4 days to clear E-2. mi was quite easy and just burnt your bauxite though, E-6 was hell (well now maybe I want to challenge something like that again now since my kantai is ready
Evrien

captin1 wrote:

As someone who got through that ridiculous stage, let me describe how it feels:

The first node you will encounter a line ahead Ta-class. Ta-class is known for accuracy, and being in line ahead boosts its firepower which it lacks (Double Line Ru and Single Line Ta is the way to remember it). You should be glad to make it out in one piece. 40% of chance of getting rekt first point.

Second node has submarines, you can either go lucky and get yourself a line abreast or a diagonal. If it's the latter, GG, another chance of getting rekt.

Third node you get a choice: Either a night battle node featuring ships that can wrek you up in a moment's notice, or a battle featuring the CV Hime. I chose CV Hime and let's just say if I can get past her with just 1 orange, I'm more than happy.

Then comes the fucking boss node, featuring not 1 but 2 BB Himes. That famous joke of "Kitakami: Which Hime should I go for...how about the 2nd one?" came from here. Some people are lucky and get Kitakami to go after the flagship hime directly, but others like me spend countless hours and days trying to make things work. Had I not have Yamato in my fleet it would have been impossible.

So in the end, when I finally got through E6 just 3 days before the end of the event, I can't describe to you how accomplished I felt. Imagine you just represented USA and won OWC in a Tiebreaker match when the opposing side features rrtyui, Sayo, Hvick, and WWW - you have no idea how you did it, but the mere thought of you having done it is enough to keep you awake and giggling in the middle of the night.
Yumeno Himiko
omg I find this forum OAO

E-6 D:
Leguna

examination wrote:

omg I find this forum OAO

E-6 D:
Failed clean kill?
Kurogamii
E-6 cleared
last dance video: https://youtu.be/_TKYgN2vCes
phew, what a great performance by my girls at the boss :D
Evrien

Kurogamii wrote:

E-6 cleared
last dance video: https://youtu.be/_TKYgN2vCes
phew, what a great performance by my girls at the boss :D
Congrats!
OsuMe65
2nd Kill at E-3 Drop
So beautiful
domSaur
probably already am extremely repeated q but what to bring on e-6? :o

well fk, i completely forgot that to i must clear the prev. map at least on medium to be able to unlock the next on hard... and now i can't go e-6 hard bec. i've only done e-5 easy ;w;
-Atri-
Even i do events, I wonder why people just talking about events instead of.... You know, enjoying the game

captin1
i wonder why you're talking about events like we're not enjoying them. i love events, they're exciting and they give me goals to work towards :P

as for e6, it's mostly personal preference on what fleet type you want to bring. i had more luck with the carrier task force, but many others do well with the surface task force. test out both and see which works better for you and your ships
Juuryoushin
Hello, bringing some news:

Random first tried E6 again this evening, I totally didn't expect this to be the real success of the day.
With that, I can celebrate my comeback in the KanColle ride !

Oh and, good luck to those who are stuck in any other map or E7 !(aka farming)
Feast
I wish I knew how to play this game :(
Kurogamii

Juuryoushin wrote:

Hello, bringing some news:

Random first tried E6 again this evening, I totally didn't expect this to be the real success of the day.
With that, I can celebrate my comeback in the KanColle ride !

Oh and, good luck to those who are stuck in any other map or E7 !(aka farming)
grats!
CXu
Haven't been here in a while. Anyhow, good luck to whoever is still battling with the event. Personally finished E7 a few days ago, and went back to LSC'ing for Bismarck again. 65 tries and counting. Still no Bismarck in sight... :(
Ayachi-
Leguna

CXu wrote:

Haven't been here in a while. Anyhow, good luck to whoever is still battling with the event. Personally finished E7 a few days ago, and went back to LSC'ing for Bismarck again. 65 tries and counting. Still no Bismarck in sight... :(
well, that just sad. the biggest LSC was 25 attempt for Shioi for me.

anyway, still looking for that Amatsukaze & Ohyodo, why'd they need to be so shy to show up...
CXu
The good news is that I got both Yamato and Musashi while looking for Bismarck, the bad news is that I still need to find Shioi after that as well ;;
And the "best way" to find Amatsukaze is to forget that you're looking for her :^)
Evrien

CXu wrote:

The good news is that I got both Yamato and Musashi while looking for Bismarck, the bad news is that I still need to find Shioi after that as well ;;
And the "best way" to find Amatsukaze is to forget that you're looking for her :^)
Yes, or else this game reads minds!
I got 9 Yamatos before getting my first Musashi
Luna-
I got bismarck at my first attempt to get her :v

/me runs
-Atri-
When people give up at events.... Well, I have no comment

i just want to waste your time
Luna-
captin1
Juuryoushin

captin1 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB2uNAClGfQ stupid reactions ftw
Your reaction totally looks like "I CAN DIE IN PEACE.................."
Congrats tho !
OsuMe65

captin1 wrote:

reaction too gold
Kurogamii

Dark Accelerator wrote:

I got bismarck at my first attempt to get her :v

/me runs
same here *runs

captin1 wrote:

dat reaction tho'
CXu

captin1 wrote:

Shireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyhow, IT HAPPENED. APPARENTLY YOU JUST NEED TO COMPLAIN A LOT:
-Atri-
Should I do events, or just enjoy game?
Luna-

KuranteMelodii wrote:

Why no both?

If you're new and think you aren't prepare for the event, you should try to pass at least E-1,You only need destroyers and light crusiers.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Btw I just cleared E-6 (easy) :D

I didn't get ro-chan tho :c
Will farm for her the last day

also congrats CXu :D
CXu

KuranteMelodii wrote:

When you get really into the game, I think most players find events the most fun aspect of KanColle. Unlike the regular maps, no one really knows anything about the event maps at the beginning of the event, and you have a limited time to clear those maps, so the information gathering and testing out different compositions, equipment and discovering branching rules, successful tactics and strategies is really fun. And there is a sense of accomplishment when you clear a hard event as well, so there's that.

If you've only recently begun playing, events might seem a bit hard to get into as a beginner, but even a completely new player should be able to clear E1 and maybe E2 during most events on the easiest difficulty. Of course, just playing the game regularly is fine as well, but you should definitely try and participate in the event, ask people for advice, and trying to complete at least E1. KanColle is a singleplayer game, but the whole information sharing aspect of it makes it a really great game for playing with friends as well (and you can brag about your cool event ships).

It's kinda like playing pokémon without access to the internet, and hearing for the first time from a friend where you can catch mewtwo.

@Dark Accelerator: Congrats! :D
_koinuri

My dream finally came true

My resources are extremely low now, so I'm not sure if I can handle E-9 the Roma farm.. Probably have to give up and wait for next opportunity
captin1
Event ends May 18th, that's over a week from now. with enough resource gathering it's definitely possible to have a shot at roma farm by mid next week/early weekend
_koinuri
More orel cruising then I guess

Let's see how much buckets I can recover before then
CXu
Your resources should be pretty good to go for roma farming. Obviously depending on your luck you might need more, but a run costs about 200 fuel/ammo and you'll rarely need to repair anything. You can replace the BB with a CA/CAV to spend less resources as well. (and a command facility thing for that occasional red on node H.)
-Atri-
what the hell is E7? It just only 6 maps in the event
Juuryoushin

KuranteMelodii wrote:

what the hell is E7? It just only 6 maps in the event
It's usually the farming part, when you cleared all maps but missed one or several ships that are only droppable on these maps.

(I know, fast answer, I was randomly passing by.)
_koinuri

CXu wrote:

Your resources should be pretty good to go for roma farming. Obviously depending on your luck you might need more, but a run costs about 200 fuel/ammo and you'll rarely need to repair anything. You can replace the BB with a CA/CAV to spend less resources as well. (and a command facility thing for that occasional red on node H.)
Tried running this a couple of times and I'm surprised I don't get damage at all. The E-5 drained tons of buckets for me so I was expecting this to do the same, I guess having subs really help.
Your fleet on the video is really easy to use and doesn't eat that much resources, thanks for showing :D!

And yeah, I just meant all the farming after the event when I said E-7/E-8.
KinomiCandy
Don't really care for farming Roma, but I'd probably attempt a few times before the event ends. I'm just all about that Akitsushima, sweg.

OsuMe65

KinomiCandy wrote:

Don't really care for farming Roma, but I'd probably attempt a few times before the event ends. I'm just all about that Akitsushima, sweg.

I can't git this anymoar ; w;

Fak E-5
show more