forum

Kantai Collection

posted
Total Posts
show more
captin1
read up on the wiki page for FCF, there's very specific setups that you need to do in order for it to work properly and not screw you over at the same time
domSaur
oh god e-5 did i feel like i've just locked the wrong ships ;w;
Ayachi-

captin1 wrote:

read up on the wiki page for FCF, there's very specific setups that you need to do in order for it to work properly and not screw you over at the same time
I read through it and I did the thing but I actually pressed the right one instead of the left one and my hibiki had 5 hp left
It was first time I was using it and I thought it worked and it didn't and when they enter the battle I saw them still there and I almost freaked out
I was so lucky that nothing hit her or I would cry since she is the ship with the highest level in all the ship I have
Xytox
When it comes to Japanese, the positive option (yes, confirm, proceed, etc.) is almost always on the left, while the negative option (no, abort, give up, etc.) is almost always on the right.

In case you ever debate what to click in the future. Of course, watching a video or reading instructions just to be 100% sure is probably a lot better than relying on that flawed information. :P
DestinySonata
I just finished E-6 (yesterday to be more precise) \o/
Yay for first event!
Notable drops: Kiyoshimo, Mutsu, Urakaze, Yuugumo, Asagumo, Sakawa, Ise

I don't think I can farm too much though, since I have like 4k fuel left.
domSaur
wow and ihere i am struggling getting trolled by E-5 preboss ;w;
Ayachi-

Xytox wrote:

When it comes to Japanese, the positive option (yes, confirm, proceed, etc.) is almost always on the left, while the negative option (no, abort, give up, etc.) is almost always on the right.

In case you ever debate what to click in the future. Of course, watching a video or reading instructions just to be 100% sure is probably a lot better than relying on that flawed information. :P
I was careless :p

I think I am a bit late lol
captin1
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 1/2 hours of fighting it out and I finally managed to clear E6 Hard~! Post-event LSC got me... Kongou class :< wish I could say how many resources I went through just for this last map but I did it in two parts. Has to be at least 15k fuel/ammo, if not more, and then the LSC busted me all the way to 4 digits.
http://www.twitch.tv/captin01/c/6636236 Final run HL
http://www.twitch.tv/captin01/b/655667770 Full VOD

time to step back for finals.

I got the #newpage this time haha onijam
Evrien

captin1 wrote:

3 1/2 hours of fighting it out and I finally managed to clear E6 Hard~! Post-event LSC got me... Kongou class :< wish I could say how many resources I went through just for this last map but I did it in two parts. Has to be at least 15k fuel/ammo, if not more, and then the LSC busted me all the way to 4 digits.

Ayyy one more member in the Hard Badge Club
Kayano

captin1 wrote:

gratz and rip my #newpage :P
Juuryoushin
I said I was too busy. I gave it a shot and .........

At least I got some of the best droppable stuff here (Isokaze, Amatsukaze, Takanami, etc)
I have to wait for my resources to recover, I'm planning to do a second heavy rush next week.
Evrien

Juuryoushin wrote:

I said I was too busy. I gave it a shot and .........

At least I got some of the best droppable stuff here (Isokaze, Amatsukaze, Takanami, etc)
I have to wait for my resources to recover, I'm planning to do a second heavy rush next week.
Good luck and go get that kill!
domSaur
bringing a sub is a (extremely) bad move on my side... soaks a little way too much damage and couldn't evade shit.. i've even went easy..

hopefully i have enough repairs to get through..
OsuMe65
TFW 1 Kill to Finish E-2 Easy (noobie TTK Here)
And RNG says no by 1st Battle node "laffable" Taiha

Started with E-1 with "0" buckets and via Bucket Fishing btw
captin1
for anyone looking to farm unryuu, came across a very nice and efficient setup for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPTJB0Q1BUg
Luna-
Also if someone wants to farm for Roma here is a nice setup http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26165239
DestinySonata

domSaur wrote:

bringing a sub is a (extremely) bad move on my side... soaks a little way too much damage and couldn't evade shit.. i've even went easy..

hopefully i have enough repairs to get through..
The thing I did for E-5 was to equip damecon on the sub. It's just for safety purposes, but most of the time, the boss doesn't even hit the sub. Of all the times I went to the boss with a red hp sub, no damecon ended up getting used.
Ayachi-
I already have one...
I actually don't know how to use half of the equipment I got
Kurogamii
E-5 hard last dance (actually already cleared it at 30th *april, just have time to upload it today orz)

https://youtu.be/QlgA7D1hJDE

*EDIT
Ayachi-
march?
Luna-
Btw I finished E-5 easy yesterday

trying to recover some resources before going to E-6 (and E-7 & E8(?))
I need ro-chan and unryuu ;w;

Will try to upload all my setup once I finish E-6 (I'm running all the event in easy)
Kurogamii

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

march?
ah.. my bad, too rushed :?

anyway, updated: p/4103299
Kayano
I'm here to take my #newpage back

After so many tries I finally got Isokaze ;w;
Now waiting to get Asagumo and Katanami to reach the achievement of getting all the ships ;p
captin1
oo grats on isokaze! i don't know the pain of summer al/mi but i bet getting her is meaningful for those who did go through it
makes me wonder what sort of nightmare they have planned for summer this year D:

sad that there's no akizuki this event though, hope they make her available sometime soon
Kayano

captin1 wrote:

oo grats on isokaze! i don't know the pain of summer al/mi but i bet getting her is meaningful for those who did go through it
makes me wonder what sort of nightmare they have planned for summer this year D:

sad that there's no akizuki this event though, hope they make her available sometime soon
I gave up fighting at that E-6 because I had no yamato class and torpedo cruiser available after al/mi shiplocking. oh that al battles really made me painful since I can't choose difficulty of event by my own, the difficulty is decided by your HQ level and I was about HQLvl.82 so I was forced to go a Hard level. It costed me 4 days to clear E-2. mi was quite easy and just burnt your bauxite though, E-6 was hell (well now maybe I want to challenge something like that again now since my kantai is ready
Evrien

captin1 wrote:

As someone who got through that ridiculous stage, let me describe how it feels:

The first node you will encounter a line ahead Ta-class. Ta-class is known for accuracy, and being in line ahead boosts its firepower which it lacks (Double Line Ru and Single Line Ta is the way to remember it). You should be glad to make it out in one piece. 40% of chance of getting rekt first point.

Second node has submarines, you can either go lucky and get yourself a line abreast or a diagonal. If it's the latter, GG, another chance of getting rekt.

Third node you get a choice: Either a night battle node featuring ships that can wrek you up in a moment's notice, or a battle featuring the CV Hime. I chose CV Hime and let's just say if I can get past her with just 1 orange, I'm more than happy.

Then comes the fucking boss node, featuring not 1 but 2 BB Himes. That famous joke of "Kitakami: Which Hime should I go for...how about the 2nd one?" came from here. Some people are lucky and get Kitakami to go after the flagship hime directly, but others like me spend countless hours and days trying to make things work. Had I not have Yamato in my fleet it would have been impossible.

So in the end, when I finally got through E6 just 3 days before the end of the event, I can't describe to you how accomplished I felt. Imagine you just represented USA and won OWC in a Tiebreaker match when the opposing side features rrtyui, Sayo, Hvick, and WWW - you have no idea how you did it, but the mere thought of you having done it is enough to keep you awake and giggling in the middle of the night.
Yumeno Himiko
omg I find this forum OAO

E-6 D:
Leguna

examination wrote:

omg I find this forum OAO

E-6 D:
Failed clean kill?
Kurogamii
E-6 cleared
last dance video: https://youtu.be/_TKYgN2vCes
phew, what a great performance by my girls at the boss :D
Evrien

Kurogamii wrote:

E-6 cleared
last dance video: https://youtu.be/_TKYgN2vCes
phew, what a great performance by my girls at the boss :D
Congrats!
OsuMe65
2nd Kill at E-3 Drop
So beautiful
domSaur
probably already am extremely repeated q but what to bring on e-6? :o

well fk, i completely forgot that to i must clear the prev. map at least on medium to be able to unlock the next on hard... and now i can't go e-6 hard bec. i've only done e-5 easy ;w;
-Atri-
Even i do events, I wonder why people just talking about events instead of.... You know, enjoying the game

captin1
i wonder why you're talking about events like we're not enjoying them. i love events, they're exciting and they give me goals to work towards :P

as for e6, it's mostly personal preference on what fleet type you want to bring. i had more luck with the carrier task force, but many others do well with the surface task force. test out both and see which works better for you and your ships
Juuryoushin
Hello, bringing some news:

Random first tried E6 again this evening, I totally didn't expect this to be the real success of the day.
With that, I can celebrate my comeback in the KanColle ride !

Oh and, good luck to those who are stuck in any other map or E7 !(aka farming)
Feast
I wish I knew how to play this game :(
Kurogamii

Juuryoushin wrote:

Hello, bringing some news:

Random first tried E6 again this evening, I totally didn't expect this to be the real success of the day.
With that, I can celebrate my comeback in the KanColle ride !

Oh and, good luck to those who are stuck in any other map or E7 !(aka farming)
grats!
CXu
Haven't been here in a while. Anyhow, good luck to whoever is still battling with the event. Personally finished E7 a few days ago, and went back to LSC'ing for Bismarck again. 65 tries and counting. Still no Bismarck in sight... :(
Ayachi-
Leguna

CXu wrote:

Haven't been here in a while. Anyhow, good luck to whoever is still battling with the event. Personally finished E7 a few days ago, and went back to LSC'ing for Bismarck again. 65 tries and counting. Still no Bismarck in sight... :(
well, that just sad. the biggest LSC was 25 attempt for Shioi for me.

anyway, still looking for that Amatsukaze & Ohyodo, why'd they need to be so shy to show up...
show more