forum

Kantai Collection

posted
Total Posts
show more
Leguna
i was hoping i could get them more at 3-3 using sub, but seriously, they still rare nonetheless. 20 run and only got once.
24% at Hoppou node? oh man...
Jinxy
factor in the 3-5 retreat rate and resource consumption rate and 3-3 or 5-3 subcheese probably beats it
domSaur
i ended up using buckets just to get these fking mochi xd

i only have 2 so far ;w;
Leguna

Jinxy wrote:

factor in the 3-5 retreat rate and resource consumption rate and 3-3 or 5-3 subcheese probably beats it
Wo nodes just.... crap, totally crap. otherwise i would happily pay Hoppou a visit.
Ayachi-
First time trying this large ship construction
1500/1500/2000/1000 lmao
Evrien

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

First time trying this large ship construction
1500/1500/2000/1000 lmao
Ahh Nagamon is a great ship haha :)
That is, if you don't have her and got her here.
I personally prefer Maruyus :P
Apex_old
untitled
Jinxy

Apex wrote:

Why the hell is this getting an anime adaption? Game is nice, but premise is very shoddy for anime, and the plot may be badly constructed, leading to negative views from outsiders about this game.
you do know the anime has been broadcasting for the past 8 weeks already right

Okay, you do, just a poor use of tenses. Reception is largely positive if you switch your brain off and just enjoy it for what it is. People who like simple moe like it, and those who dislike it will just skip it unless they have such an inferiority complex that they have to get off from broadcasting to the world their obviously superior taste in anime
domSaur
if you do not like it then gtfo. overused but works everytime. even i know the show's flaws but i still like it.. your disappointment comes from your own expectation.. i've pretty much read that the show will be 70% SoL and 30% Action.

anyways, 2nd LSC attempt with a yamarcksashi recipe and got Hotel /o/ (probably going to post pic later as i'm not at my computer right now). and done with the 3 mochi quest, gotta look for 10 more ;w;
Juuryoushin
The main problem is people's expectations to see "grand" things with their fav characters all over the place. If you get past the very predictable result and all its tons of said "plot problems", it remains pretty enjoyable.
I could extend my argument but there is a separate thread for it. You can spill all your rage & happiness over there.

About the game, I did 4 LSCs last week (BB recipes with Z1 flag, precisely.), got nothing but Kongou-class ships. Also, I remind you that the Hishimochi quest will disappear in 9 days if you are still on it or if you haven't started yet. Get these Skilled Lookouts !
Leguna
26k fuel , 28k ammo, 17k steel, 10k bauxite
i'm done with this accursed mochi
Ayachi-

That was unexpected
Juuryoushin
Now you can have 2 Squirrels at once (っ・ω・)っ
domSaur

Juuryoushin wrote:

the Hishimochi quest will disappear in 9 days
oh shit, and i've just finished looking for 3 ;w;

i've been only trying 3-3 and 3-5 tho..
Evrien

domSaur wrote:

Juuryoushin wrote:

the Hishimochi quest will disappear in 9 days
oh shit, and i've just finished looking for 3 ;w;

i've been only trying 3-3 and 3-5 tho..
I got mine done at 3-3, and 3-5 hoppo node also gives a good 25% chance mochi. I would personally recommend 3-3 though, as both the pre-boss I node and also boss give mochis. Good luck my friend!
Jinxy
Went all in on Hoppo node today. Akizuki/BB/CA/3CV and enough reppus to get more than 381 air power (7 reppus and one 601, got 415 power), but I switched Akizuki for a CA on what ended up being the run for the 10th mochi.

Quest cleared, plus a bonus

1 from 1-4
1 from 4-3 deadend node
3 from 3-3 (mix of subcheese deadend node and preboss node)
4 from Hoppo

And I forgot where the last one came from. Probably 3-3 too.
Kayano

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

That was unexpected
You should want until 4000 6000 7000 2000 20. yamato or musashi is waiting for you
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Jinxy
So I started during AL/MI and my fleet could only bring me to AL due to fleet locking. Missed out on Unryuu and SCAMP then.

That ended today.

Powered through Unryuu's last 10 levels with 3-2 (6 sub tanks, infinite grinding), oneshot the 5-2 quest, and scrapped 2 of my 9 reppus
Ayachi-

OniJAM wrote:

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

That was unexpected
You should want until 4000 6000 7000 2000 20. yamato or musashi is waiting for you
I can't get the 2000, I am always at 200 lmao
Nub1
just won the lottery yesterday, please dont hurt me ;-;

edit: I have a question, should I balance this or what?

Luna-
Not exactly, depends in every map
For tips and recommendations about what kind of ship girls can use in every map check the wikia http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/World_1
Well for World 1 every map are easy so you don't need to worry about that meanwhile

Btw try to no go to sortie or expedition when the girls have low moral, that can affect in evasion and accuracy
the moral is regenerated after some minutes
for more info http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Morale/Fatigue

Those page are your new blibles, save them
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Kancolle_Wiki
http://www.himeuta.net/f6-kancolle-guides/
captin1
oh my

random base lsc to try and get some maruyu since i just nommed the five that i had, when suddenly

was not expecting this lol
Leguna

captin1 wrote:

oh my

random base lsc to try and get some maruyu since i just nommed the five that i had, when suddenly

don't worry, next time it'll be Maruyu streak
lol jk.
domSaur

captin1 wrote:

oh my

i've been looking for her ;w;

and Maya Kai Ni ayyy.... i didn't level up my Maya ;w;
Evrien

captin1 wrote:

oh my

Ahaha congrats
She's apparently the rarest out of her sisters (not counting Sakawa, who is only droppable from world 6 I believe right now)
Luna-
Yay finally got yuudachi kai ni :D

Ayachi-
poi
Hitorikko
Playing it right now. I have no idea what to do. :o
Leguna

Hitorikko wrote:

trust me, wiki is your friend for this game.
Luna-

Hitorikko wrote:

Dark Accelerator wrote:

Those page are your new blibles, save them
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Kancolle_Wiki
http://www.himeuta.net/f6-kancolle-guides/
btw new kai ni :D
http://puu.sh/gwkQq.png
Juuryoushin
Today I Kuso'd.

Yep, you heard it right, I sank my first ship after 6 months.
I'm just gonna throw this shit away for an undefined period of time, some circmumstances led me to a very stressful situation ...

Seeya around folks, don't become me o/
Evrien

Juuryoushin wrote:

Today I Kuso'd.

Yep, you heard it right, I sank my first ship after 6 months.
I'm just gonna throw this shit away for an undefined period of time, some circmumstances led me to a very stressful situation ...

Seeya around folks, don't become me o/
I'm sorry to hear that man. I hope it's just an accident.
Things like this happen - it's no use to dwell on it like you are punishing yourself.
Wouldn't it be better to use this chance and freshen yourself up, and train your girls better to compensate for that loss?
That's just from me tho. I wish you the best.
Juuryoushin

Evrien wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that man. I hope it's just an accident.
Things like this happen - it's no use to dwell on it like you are punishing yourself.
Wouldn't it be better to use this chance and freshen yourself up, and train your girls better to compensate for that loss?
That's just from me tho. I wish you the best.
Kinda offtopic, so i'll just let this into a box
Heh, thanks for your support. I was just shaken by what happened yesterday. (maybe I'm taking this too seriously, going emo isn't my policy)
You're right, it'll be the time to move forward, but I feel a bit too guilty now hahaha. I think that it can serve as a lesson to keep in mind since I was totally out of the game while playing, it wasn't a good day to run.

And here goes your lesson: Never run KCV while you're totally obssessed with something else, especially when you manage to run 1-4 instead of 1-1 without noticing it.
Leguna
so, what's this banhammer about? been hearing it since this afternoon
anyone has an info on this?
Evrien

Leguna wrote:

so, what's this banhammer about? been hearing it since this afternoon
anyone has an info on this?
every once in a while the devs go after botters and hackers. No need to worry as oversea players aren't their targets (they know better)
captin1
welp, just hit hq 80, everythin's gonna be harder from here out :(

goodbye easy 1-5 grinding
Evrien

captin1 wrote:

welp, just hit hq 80, everythin's gonna be harder from here out :(

goodbye easy 1-5 grinding
Cap no need to be so grim, true 1-5 is gone but there are tons of other places you can grind
People make too much of a deal out of HQ level - but it's inevitable to reach that, and your fleet will be stronger in the process
Ayachi-

OniJAM wrote:

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

That was unexpected
Kayano

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

it is way more better than 4 hours :roll: :roll: :roll:
Kayano
ok something about myself
today I defeated 5-4boss 40 times and Bismarck got 100k exp then went to lvl99 with no kai
show more