Jinxy wrote:

HELL

FUCKING

YES

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THE POST EVENT FARM

SCAMP GETTO

Final resource count:
Net of -13k fuel/-10k ammo/ -17k steel/+10k bauxite compared to E5 clear

The only thing left is Akashi from E1 but considering I have gotten over 300 S ranks and jack shit from there, I'll just go to 6-2 or something
Hah...
..Wow I think I'm actually jelly.
I managed to get Yamagumo for myself though. I wish I could've gotten Unryuu though :/. If only I weren't so busy with school and... life issues.
Juuryoushin
@Jinxy: Shhhhhhhhh, grats. You farmed E-4 for the most part right ? There's no way you could farm expensive maps like E-3 or E-5....

The post-farm event aka E-6 gave me no exclusive drops from those maps but 2 ships I desired for a very long time.
The first one dropped at E-2 (F node S rank), and the latter at E-4. (Boss node S rank)

And since the Valentines CG are about to disappear.....

Anyway, the stuff I got & used has been summed up right here. (collapsible tables below the event banner)
Jinxy
I farmed E1 for the most part actually. 300 S ranks. 2 Tokitsukaze and 1 Taigei along with a bunch of subs notably, but I didn't need any of them save for the first Tokitsukaze. Still no Akashi.

I don't think it's impossible to farm E3 with what I had but I didn't need anything from there. And Isokaze can go screw off, hiding in the shithole of an E5. My aims were only Akashi and Unryuu, Yamagumo and Asashimo were freebies from E4.

Still no Amatsukaze but she'll eventually drop in my 3-5 monthlies anyway
Luna-

Dark Accelerator wrote:

I'm still trying to get her, want some german ships ;w;
omg I talked too early

Thx RNG-sama<3

btw still can't beat E-2, just need to kill the boss one more time but F node so hard,and if I reach the boss node I don't kill the flagship ;w;
domSaur
so, the event ends and i didn't get to finish E-5 ;w;

got(Aside from u/ro and Katori) Hayashimo, Naganami(2 of her), Unryuu, Maikaze(already had her tho), Hatsukaze, Amatsukaze, Tokitsukaze, Akashi, Shioi, Zuihou, Suzuya andHamakaze.

wanted Ooyodo, Urakaze, Isokaze and Asashimo tho ;w;
Evrien

domSaur wrote:

so, the event ends and i didn't make i didn't get to finish E-5 ;w;

got(Aside from u/ro and Katori) Hayashimo, Naganami(2 of her), Unryuu, Maikaze(already had her tho), Hatsukaze, Amatsukaze, Tokitsukaze, Akashi, Zuihou, Suzuya andHamakaze.

wanted Ooyodo, Urakaze and Asashimo tho ;w;
Great job nonetheless! You will get your chance again next event!
Juuryoushin
Kitsunemimi
I heard you did E-5 on Easy though.
Juuryoushin
Yep, I was too afraid to go Normal or Hard. Maybe I am not a man yet ....

By the way, a new quest has been added with the new update, apparently we can exchange some stuff with this thing.
captin1
suppose i can make an appearance here
been goin at this pretty actively for the past 4-5 months
Kitsunemimi
Oh~
Uhh.. Welcome?~ :3

Which server are you on? Mines is Sukumo~

Also, wow new furniture. I'm starting to run low on furniture coins though... Could it be time to break the bank? ;w;
captin1
paramushir i believe, and yeah i don't buy furniture too often so i was able to pick up the new stuff
Ayachi-
I have been playing for 4 days and I don't know what I am supposed to do now
Train ships or continue going on the levels?
Kitsunemimi

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

I have been playing for 4 days and I don't know what I am supposed to do now
Train ships or continue going on the levels?
Everything.
Grind up your ships, clear new maps, build new ships, develop new equipment, spam expeditions, do dailies.
But mostly train your ships.

You'll figure out your own priorities once you get a better grasp of the game.
Leguna
better take it easy with the hq levels though, the higher your level, the difficulties will also increasing.
Kitsunemimi
Welp guys, looks like I won the game.

Remember the single attempt Yamato craft I had a while back?
This one was in five.

And you better believe it.
2015-02-23T01:12:37.9003612Z,Murasame,30,30,30,30,1
2015-02-23T01:12:40.8803654Z,Natori,30,30,30,30,1
2015-02-23T01:50:26.8930465Z,Hiei,4000,7000,7000,2000,1
2015-02-23T21:09:32.9693172Z,Isonami,30,30,30,30,1
2015-02-23T21:10:47.4094214Z,Wakaba,30,30,30,30,1
2015-02-23T21:11:34.5094873Z,Kagerou,30,30,30,30,1
2015-02-23T22:05:24.4221213Z,Haruna,4000,7000,7000,2000,20
2015-02-23T22:05:42.1321343Z,Haruna,4000,7000,7000,2000,20
2015-02-25T01:42:56.2389439Z,Shigure,30,30,30,30,1
2015-02-25T01:44:56.0377798Z,Jintsuu,30,30,30,30,1
2015-02-25T02:06:18.8381772Z,Mutsu,4000,7000,7000,2000,20
2015-02-25T02:09:02.9146720Z,Musashi,4000,7000,7000,2000,20
Construction RNG must love me or something.

... It's definitely the "something"
Now, if you all don't mind, I've gotta prepare for the 100 karma attempts for Taihou.
Leguna
try using 4k/2k/5k/5.2k 20
got her in one shot :s
-Atri-

One is enough and now there's two Shimakazes :D
domSaur

Juuryoushin wrote:

and also, how do you put that caption(the one you type below your exp)? for some reason, mine won't save... i type smth, get out, look at the rankings and nothings there ;w;
Leguna

domSaur wrote:

Juuryoushin wrote:

and also, how do you put that caption(the one you type below your exp)? for some reason, mine won't save... i type smth, get out, look at the rankings and nothings there ;w;
you have to insert that while playing the game using the vpn, same goes for changing the fleet name.
Ayachi-
What is a good place to train different kinds of ships
I have been training Hibiki at 1-5-a with the equipment I crafted but that only works for the loli ships
Leguna

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

What is a good place to train different kinds of ships
I have been training Hibiki at 1-5-a with the equipment I crafted but that only works for the loli ships
personally, i would suggest 3-2a for BB/CV/CVL leveling, but can get quite boring ( for me at least )

http://www.himeuta.net/f6-kancolle-guid ... 4.html#5-2
that guide has a couple of leveling guide, take your pick.
Juuryoushin

domSaur wrote:

Maybe you didn't click the confirmation button on the right. Or if you already did, you're playing through the API method. (without log and stuff)
It doesn't allow you to fill in the blank your personal message & your fleet names. It works on KanColle Viewer though, you may want to give it a shot.

Speaking of which, did you guys bothered with proper fleet names ?
Kitsunemimi
It doesn't work in KCV for me.

By the way, these are my fleet names

I had trouble coming up with a fourth one, so I might change that one eventually.
I also change my status message monthly when refetching API keys.
domSaur

Juuryoushin wrote:

domSaur wrote:

Maybe you didn't click the confirmation button on the right. Or if you already did, you're playing through the API method. (without log and stuff)
It doesn't allow you to fill in the blank your personal message & your fleet names. It works on KanColle Viewer though, you may want to give it a shot.

Speaking of which, did you guys bothered with proper fleet names ?
i use kcv and ofc i actually clicked the confirm on the right.. maybe i'll try it through the vpn
Juuryoushin
Eeh, I thought the API was the cause .... I don't really know then. It works everytime on KCV for me.

My fleet names from one to four:
(Mainly refers to Little Busters!, with the latter word replaced by "shipgirls")
(Quite the same thing, literally "Kanmusu no Tatsujin")
(Spellcard style for this one, Tsukumogami "Repair Rain")
(Blue Sea of 90 Minutes, because this fleet does Expedition 5 all day everyday.)

Kitsunemimi wrote:

I had trouble coming up with a fourth one, so I might change that one eventually.
I also change my status message monthly when refetching API keys.
I don't regularly change it personally, it greatly depends of what I do at the moment.
Hm, care to translate your fleet names ?
Kitsunemimi
They're all really simple.
They're mofumofu kantai (fleet), fuwafuwa kantai, mochimochi kantai, and moemoe kantai respectively. Not really creative and... it's difficult to identify them from KCV notifications when fleets return, but they're consistent, and I guess it's just my kind of style.
-Atri-
Are we talking about fleet names?
piruchan
Just started playing, won the lottery on first try. Any tips?

This game is addicting. The thought of your ship girl getting damaged is scary tough.
Jinxy

piruchan wrote:

Just started playing, won the lottery on first try. Any tips?

This game is addicting. The thought of your ship girl getting damaged is scary tough.
Well for starters you can only permanently sink them if you enter a new battle with them heavily damaged (a.k.a red) so there's nothing much to be scared of there
-Atri-

Jinxy wrote:

Well for starters you can only permanently sink them if you enter a new battle with them heavily damaged (a.k.a red) so there's nothing much to be scared of there
I sunk a ship with moderated damage (aka orange)
Jinxy

slainender2013 wrote:

Jinxy wrote:

No, you haven't.

Other than buggy third party programs, sinking in orange is simply not a real thing. If it was, a community this size would have known by now
Ayachi-

Jinxy wrote:

slainender2013 wrote:

No, you haven't.

Other than buggy third party programs, sinking in orange is simply not a real thing. If it was, a community this size would have known by now
Sometimes it is a bug, it is known and we should not check if it orange or red
We should check the percentage of the HP. If the HP is lower than 25% it should be red. If it is orange, it is a bug and it is actually red
You should report it with japanese if you have that bug before
ignorethis

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

We should check the percentage of the HP. If the HP is lower than 25% it should be red. If it is orange, it is a bug and it is actually red
every time there's a new time-limited stage available, rumours about this glitch are all over the internet.

it happened a few times i remember, so sometimes you still have to pray for luck...
domSaur

Kitsunemimi wrote:

They're all really simple.
They're mofumofu kantai (fleet), fuwafuwa kantai, mochimochi kantai, and moemoe kantai respectively. Not really creative and... it's difficult to identify them from KCV notifications when fleets return, but they're consistent, and I guess it's just my kind of style.
didn't even bother to change fleet names lel
Evrien

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

Jinxy wrote:

No, you haven't.

It could be either case really.
Sometimes when you aren't paying attention, your ship gets grazed to red (there's normal to orange and normal to red animation, but no orange to red), and you enter the next battle thinking that they're fine.
Other times it could be due to the game mechanism. In Summer event last year, when the combined fleet mechanism first implemented, there were tons of reports of ships being sunk despite not red. There was actual evidence because someone had that happen to him when he was streaming on Niconico, and thousands of people saw it at the same time.

DMM and Kadokawa are traditional Japanese corporations. This means that they will NEVER acknowledge that they had faulted and caused players to incur loss unless absolutely vital. What they'd do is that they will first come out to deny such a case to be legit (the player had used a hack, blah blah blah), and behind the doors they would secretly patch the bug so that it won't happen. And because there is no other case report afterwards (because it's fixed!) the admins get off the hook easily and fans won't unnecessarily sink ships anymore. The only ones to incur actual loss would be those unlucky few to have their ships sank before the report. But for the AL/MI event incident, the admins did come out and apologize because there was actual footage of it happening and a bunch of witnesses.

It certainly is a tragic loss to you, slainender, and you have my every condolence. Please carry on despite the loss.

And here's the compiled drop rate of mochis as of Feb 25th. Good luck everyone! I did mine at 3-3 also in attempt at getting Yamagumo.
Ayachi-
I sunk Isuzu Kai cuz i'm fucking blind
Luna-
At least you removed the radar before?
Ayachi-

Dark Accelerator wrote:

At least you removed the radar before?
no.... that's why I am mad because she was almost lv.50
:c

got this after I sunk my first ship
show more