zeroclover wrote:

i got many subs at 1-5
iku about 5
goya about 10+
imuya err... so many ,even 2-3 drop it

but stil no hachi there..

for this event, try grinding 6-1 for maruyu
she worth for tanker at 3-2 / 3-3 and modern for luck increase
I think I need to stick at to 1-5... I'm stuck at 2-4 right now :p I don't know if I do something wrong but my fleets average level is 20, while my Admiral level is 22 T_T
Classmate Ei

shewie94 wrote:

I think I need to stick at to 1-5... I'm stuck at 2-4 right now :p I don't know if I do something wrong but my fleets average level is 20, while my Admiral level is 22 T_T
That sounds fine, I think the wiki recommends level 30 ships that've been modernized. I don't really remember but I'm sure I powered through it with like 3 or 4 BBs with two CV/Ls.

On another note, everyone, who's your favorite kanmusu?

Easily mine. Gonna have to find a good picture to make my icon...maybe this one I dunno yet.
Sayune

AcePhoenix wrote:

Easily mine. Gonna have to find a good picture to make my icon...maybe this one I dunno yet.
I'm not too sure yet... But I think one of those: Yuudachi, Shigure, Yamashiro, Hibiki or Imuya "I-168" :o
Classmate Ei

shewie94 wrote:

I'm not too sure yet... But I think one of those: Yuudachi, Shigure, Yamashiro, Hibiki or Imuya "I-168" :o
Yeahhh, I tend to choose my favorites from each class

BB- Bismarck
CV: Zuikaku
CVL: Zuihou
CA: Suzuya
CL: Yahagi
DD: Hibiki/Amatsukaze (The Choices...)
SS: Imuya
frfrfr_old

AcePhoenix wrote:

Wo-class-chan forever and ever. Wo~
Sayune

AcePhoenix wrote:

shewie94 wrote:

Yeahhh, I tend to choose my favorites from each class

BB- Bismarck
CV: Zuikaku
CVL: Zuihou
CA: Suzuya
CL: Yahagi
DD: Hibiki/Amatsukaze (The Choices...)
SS: Imuya
Hehe ^^ Yeah. There are lots of good Shipgirls :p Still no clue what is the best :3

I found something really interesting to farm modernization material and It's really good for leveling DD and CL solo. Map 1-5 first node, there's only one single submarine. If you equip your DD or CL with both a Type 3 or 93 Sonar Radar AND a Depth Charge, you can easily level your DD/CL from level 1-25 in no time. You rarely get hit, and it only costs 3/3 resources for DD and 5/5 resources for CL for 540 exp each run, while your fatigue level is constantly 40-50. And the good part is, while leveling you get a lot of cards you can use for modernization, or if you're looking for seaplane tenders, that's where you get them en mass.
Feast
I started the game recently and I still need to understand lot of things about it and being in japanese doesn't help :o

So I wonder how did you guys learned ? Just by playing ? Is there any kind of general guide somewhere ? :oops:
Sayune

Ninth IX wrote:

I started the game recently and I still need to understand lot of things about it and being in japanese doesn't help :o

So I wonder how did you guys learned ? Just by playing ? Is there any kind of general guide somewhere ? :oops:
Yeah. Mainly by just playing. But I did read a lot on the wiki and it really helped to understand what's equipment, how combat works, expedition, quests, and all that.

I think I can help you a bit here though :)

General Basic Explanation:
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:_How_to_Play

More Helpful information for starters:
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:_FAQ

Good Information about battle (And general good information if you click the hyperlinks for ex. "Modernization" and read about it)
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Glossary

More specified combat information:
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Combat

Construction List/Recipe list:
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Construction

Expedition List/Requirements and profit:
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Expedition#Conditions

Questlist + Translation:
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Quests

And it also helps a lot to setup the KancolleViewer: "English fork by Zharay" Is what you're looking for. A little translation help to English.
http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/showthread.php?185-Mod-KanColle-Viewer

It would be good if you look at the pictures as well. They explain which button does what :D.

I use the wiki a lot, probably more than I'm actually playing lol :p
So make good use of it :) Don't get scared of so many links though :o You'll get used to the game in no time :)

Have fun! :D

If you have any specific questions, you can ask here, too! :)
Feast
Thank you so much, totally what I needed :P
I'll read it all later but thanks :D

I already have Kancolle viewer tho
Sayune
So even though I got used to the game already, there's always a daily quest where I need to destroy enemy transport ships. What are transport ships? And where can I fight them? :o
Sayune

zeroclover wrote:

i got many subs at 1-5
iku about 5
goya about 10+
I've finished world 1-5 like 10 times now +boss on SS, still no submarine.. Am I this unlucky?

Note: BBV/CVL/CL/DD Composition.

But yeah. Atleast it the Boss dropped Furataka, which I need for 2 quests :p

And holy cow... 1-5 on full S/SS gives 1300 Admiral exp each run :o
Yasen Baka

shewie94 wrote:

So even though I got used to the game already, there's always a daily quest where I need to destroy enemy transport ships. What are transport ships? And where can I fight them? :o
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Enemy_ve ... s_.28AP.29
Transport ships are these guys. I recommend sortieing World 2-2 without any CV, CVL, or AV. You'll be likely to hit a node with transport ships that way.
Now, this brings up a question I wanted to ask. What would be the ideal place for me to sink 20 CVs?
Classmate Ei

MetalGearSnake wrote:

Now, this brings up a question I wanted to ask. What would be the ideal place for me to sink 20 CVs?
Probably not the most efficient way, but since going 3-2 without all DD's always forces you up, I just faceroll node A and then go to C for 2-3 CV/L each run.

You could also do 3-3 with less than 2 CV/L. Will always force you up, and both battles have CV/L there. So you can get like max 6 kills each run
Yasen Baka

AcePhoenix wrote:

MetalGearSnake wrote:

Probably not the most efficient way, but since going 3-2 without all DD's always forces you up, I just faceroll node A and then go to C for 2-3 CV/L each run.

You could also do 3-3 with less than 2 CV/L. Will always force you up, and both battles have CV/L there. So you can get like max 6 kills each run
Good idea. Hopefully, I don't encounter the 2CV and 2BB battle since that will probably hurt.
zeroclover
keep praying to RNG shewie

may RNG bless u

this is a proof , all subs class love me <3
Sayune

zeroclover wrote:

keep praying to RNG shewie

may RNG bless u

this is a proof , all subs class love me <3
RNG?

And really. How can I be so unlucky? I did the whole thing from A to I like 15 times now... I got DDs/CLs/CAs/AVs and even CVLs... but no damn submarine.

And look how much ships I've got from that.. around 40-50 already...

How did your Fleet composition look like?
Classmate Ei

shewie94 wrote:

RNG?

And really. How can I be so unlucky? I did the whole thing from A to I like 15 times now... I got DDs/CLs/CAs/AVs and even CVLs... but no damn submarine.

And look how much ships I've got from that.. around 40-50 already...

RNG is random number generator. It's what they use for everything in games, from damage to drops to builds and so on.

I haven't grinded 1-5 a lot yet, but I usually take DD/CL/BBV/CVL.
frfrfr_old

AcePhoenix wrote:

MetalGearSnake wrote:

Quest for 20 CVs in 3-2/3-3? You're doing it wrong. 2-3 best place for transport\carrier quests - all nodes except first contain CV(L)/AP. So, take 2+ SS and farm those quests and fuel\ammo. If you don't have SS - any fleet composition.

shewie94 wrote:

For 1-5 best fleet composition CVL+BBV+2 CL or DD - each sortie you can reach boss node.
Sayune

AcePhoenix wrote:

I haven't grinded 1-5 a lot yet, but I usually take DD/CL/BBV/CVL.

frfrfr wrote:

For 1-5 best fleet composition CVL+BBV+2 CL or DD - each sortie you can reach boss node.I haven't grinded 1-5 a lot yet, but I usually take DD/CL/BBV/CVL.
So that's exactly my composition. I always reach boss node. And I clear every node on SS. But still from around 50~ Ships dropped I didn't get a single Submarine. What kind of calamity is this? :C
Sayune
Yay :33 I just crafted my first Shigure with 30/30/30/30 recipe :DD I'm so happy :3 I'm going to level her now :D
Yasen Baka
Just got my Kitakami to Kai Ni. Ooi where are you?!! Your Kitakami is lonely without you!
zeroclover
read post above

sortie at 2-3 get this

D:
Classmate Ei
That moment when Kitakami is your highest level shipdaughter at 95, and your second is Kiso at only 80 -_-
Classmate Ei

frfrfr wrote:

Quest for 20 CVs in 3-2/3-3? You're doing it wrong. 2-3 best place for transport\carrier quests - all nodes except first contain CV(L)/AP. So, take 2+ SS and farm those quests and fuel\ammo. If you don't have SS - any fleet composition.

shewie94 wrote:

For 1-5 best fleet composition CVL+BBV+2 CL or DD - each sortie you can reach boss node.
Yeah that works too, I just kinda run 3-2/3-3 as I grind levels, and I'm not too worried about absolute efficiency since life has been hectic lately lolz.
ceschierpadua
Can anyone help me? I'm new to KanColle and I've been stuck in this loading or something :o can't seem to play the game properly~ DX

Sayune

ceschierpadua wrote:

Can anyone help me? I'm new to KanColle and I've been stuck in this loading or something :o can't seem to play the game properly~ DX

You have to take part in the lottery in order to receive a slot on the server.

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial ... o_Register

Here's a tutorial. So basically you have look at the twitter of KantaiColleStaff and wait for a message where they announce a lottery.
ceschierpadua

shewie94 wrote:

You have to take part in the lottery in order to receive a slot on the server.

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial ... o_Register

Here's a tutorial. So basically you have look at the twitter of KantaiColleStaff and wait for a message where they announce a lottery.
The next lottery will be held at the 10th of May in the afternoon :/
I guess I have to wait for a while before I could play the game.. What time in the afternoon exactly?

Sayune

ceschierpadua wrote:

The next lottery will be held at the 10th of May in the afternoon :/
I guess I have to wait for a while before I could play the game.. What time in the afternoon exactly?

It'll be announced tomorrow or on 10th of may. But be sure to get the Timezone right. So basically JST. It's 0:30 in japan now. and it's 17:30 in germany. Don't know if that helps :p

"Time zone offset: UTC + 9 hours
JST is 9 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)" in Japan
ceschierpadua

shewie94 wrote:

It'll be announced tomorrow or on 10th of may. But be sure to get the Timezone right. So basically JST. It's 0:30 in japan now. and it's 17:30 in germany. Don't know if that helps :p

"Time zone offset: UTC + 9 hours
JST is 9 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)" in Japan
It helped ^^ I looked up the time difference with Japan being 1 hour earlier than in the Philippines.
Probably the estimated time for me to wait for the tweet is between 11:00am - 4:00pm, I think that's 12:00pm - 5:00pm in Japans Timezone.
Sayune
Yeah. Just stay at lookout on 10th may for a new twitter post with the exact time...

You should log in like 5-10 minutes earlier, and if you get the picture below you're a potential lottery winner. Keep refreshing your page every 5-10 minutes (but not more), and then you can probably select a server at one point when you win a ticket :p (marked with a green button).

Else you'll get a picture showing the girl in the sailor uniform holding the cat in front of her face :)

Good Luck! :D

Sayune
Oh my god!!! 60th attempt on 1-5 to get a submarine. Finally I got my I-168 back T_T *CRY*
Yasen Baka
I don't have that much dedication to grind that much lol
But I guess if it's for your shipdaughter you'd be able to do such a thing.
CodeS
Oh, So Much activity, I forgot about this thread for like 4 months lol.

In other news, I'm still recovering from the last event (my fuel is crying), at least I cleared up to E-3, didn't bother with the others map.

Yasen Baka
Welp, I'm stuck at world 3-2 and 4-3. I don't have a strong enough DD fleet to attempt 3-2, and RNG keeps redirecting me away from the boss node.
CodeS

MetalGearSnake wrote:

Welp, I'm stuck at world 3-2 and 4-3. I don't have a strong enough DD fleet to attempt 3-2, and RNG keeps redirecting me away from the boss node.
What Fleet are you Using for 3-2?
zeroclover
Yasen Baka

CodeS wrote:

MetalGearSnake wrote:

What Fleet are you Using for 3-2?
I have level 56 Yuudachi, level 53 Shigure, level 50 Shimakaze, level 32 Murakumo, level 21 Hibiki, and level 14 Amatsukaze.
CodeS

MetalGearSnake wrote:

I have level 56 Yuudachi, level 53 Shigure, level 50 Shimakaze, level 32 Murakumo, level 21 Hibiki, and level 14 Amatsukaze.

Hibiki and Amatsukaze are too low level in my opinion, I did it with this fleet (Ikazuchi is on Expedition so I cropped Her) a few weeks ago, with these same levels, Sparkling and with Turbines, everyone stats maxed, It was a Piece of Cake.

zeroclover wrote:

attention all

http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/show ... iscussion/
If You're Clean or Never did any shady stuff (like using Kancolle Tools), you don't have to worry about it.
frfrfr_old
I clear 3-2 for B22 quest with 4 20-25 lvl mutsuki-class DD with 2 ~ 4 star stats w\o sparkling. Hibiki and Amatsukaze more powerful, than Mutsuki girls, so it's not a big problem. Only one opinion - remodel Amatsukaze before sortie, HP boost may help.
show more