forum

[added] Hide HP bar before Map starts

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
m980
Hide the HP bar before the map starts.

It happens during breaks and after the map ends, so why should it be shown before the map starts?
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
m980
What LH said.
Torran
LuigiHann

soradg123 wrote:

Authentic behavior not necessary
Fixed
Torran

LuigiHann wrote:

soradg123 wrote:

Authentic behavior not necessary
Fixed
-_-
Ekaru
anonymous_old

Ekaru wrote:

Eh, not a good idea IMO.

I usually skip after a second or two, and having the bar come out of nowhere after I click "Skip" would most likely distract me. I just... don't like this idea.
Just like notes coming out of nowhere?

I highly doubt it'd be distracting.
Ekaru
Well, I can't say anything until I see it for myself. So it's a "might", because I'm used to seeing it there until the map starts. It would just be strange, if anything.
LuigiHann
It'd still have time to fade in and fill up during the countdown (or the short lead-in time in no-countdown maps), so I don't think it would just "pop" in on skip like you're talking about, Ekaru.
Ekaru
I know it would fade in. It would just be fading in at a time that would seem weird to me. I'm used to it fading in when the map begins, so having it fade in later on, sometimes after 20+ seconds in multiplayer matches when people don't press "Skip", would seem weird to me at first. I would probably adjust, but it would feel weird for a bit.
Layola_old
With the new background loading, I think this would be nice to have and removing letterbox at start too D:!
Ekaru
I now support this feature. Just sayin'.