forum

Blue Archive Character Skin: HAYASE YUUKA 16:9 | SD/HD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Anxient

Hello, Sensei(s)!

So as you all were playing this game instead of working on other things, I thought to myself: Why doesn't a Blue Archive themed skin exist? No, not the "skin with Blue Archive characters" skin, that's plenty available on the forums, but an honest to goodness Blue Archive skin, with UI elements that reflect the game we all know and love (and "love").

Well, look no further! Introducing the Blue Archive: Yuuka skin, with as much respect to the original game as I could muster, and by that I painstakingly recreated the UI elements available in the game and adapted them for osu!.

Now you can play your favorite circle clicking game while having Yuuka around to remind you that you are indeed, not doing your work as expected! I know I didn't, because my life has been consumed by this project for the last 48 hours!

To Senseis of other gamemodes, sorry but I only play Standard so I only know how to skin standard... but I'll try to add elements for other gamemodes! No promises though.

Screenshots

osu! Cookie

Map Selection Menu

Mods

Results Screen

Pause Menu

Fail Menu

via Google Drive

Most audio elements in this skin except for hitsounds are ripped from Blue Archive (by muting all other sounds other than the ones I needed and recording using OBS, and editing with Adobe Audition)

Hitsounds after 3/21/23 are from osu!Lazer's Argon Pro skin.

Changelog
3/21/23
  1. Added more assets such as default numbers, follow points, sliderball/slidertick related assets.
  2. Changed [combobreak.ogg] to a sound that's less obnoxious on repeated misses. (It's the sound that plays when your student gets K.O'd by an enemy.)
  3. Fixed the rotations/minute asset.
  4. Added custom input overlay.
Nitrous
yuuka segs
Isatuyu
Nice and clean skin! But the ranking-A-small.png are kinda broken somehow.
Played on windowed screen

Topic Starter
Anxient

rawmaru_ wrote:

ive dropped a fix, try redling? i messed up during the file resizing for the small icons lmao
Isatuyu

Anxient wrote:

rawmaru_ wrote:

ive dropped a fix, try redling? i messed up during the file resizing for the small icons lmao
Thanks mate. It looks nice now. Love the skin!
Nevertary
cute skin
Stomiks
Really cute