forum

Osu! Challengers Tournament -Gatyaa420 Wins-

posted
Total Posts

Would you like to see an osu! Challengers Tournament #2?

Yes
85.71%
No
14.29%
Total votes: 70
Polling ended
show more
Topic Starter
Me168

Kiwikun wrote:

Is it possible for the Week 2 to be after new year? I mean, can't really expect everyone to be able to play on 21st. :/
We'll see about this. I do understand that it is busy around Christmas, it would depend on the 45 who advance to Round 2 to decide
Anq
Name: Anqifucation
Tournament: Expert
Current rank: 9910
Dreeew_old
Name: Dreeew
Tournament you are Joining: Expert
Rank as of this moment: 49047
rezoons
Name: rezoons
Tournament you are Joining: Expert tournament
Rank as of this moment: 2481
Deimos
Name: Deimos
Rank as of this moment: #2.806
Klaas
Name: klaas20
Rank as of this moment: 54,021
[Joker]
Name: jokerxx
Rank as of this moment: 11589
taku
Name: taku
Tournament you are Joining: Expert Tournament
Rank as of this moment: #1480
Ndy
Name: lolzzzyo
Rank as of this moment: #15502
ni_X
Name: xXEffectzGamerXx
Current rank: #19793
KRZY
Name: KRZY
Rank as of this moment: 606
NotSoLongAgo
Name: NotSoLongAgo
Rank #24,122
CocaFly
Name: cocafly
Tournament you are Joining: expert
Rank as of this moment 7353
<3
lyut
Name: 3lliot
Rank as of this moment: #15,767

I would appreciate it if you could put me in one of the later days for tournament if you are doing them. If you're not don't worry but if you can that would be helpful. :D

Thanks
Ashtongue
Name: [ Xenovia ]
Rank as of this moment: #12,799
halloptik
Name: halloptik
Rank as of this moment: #28,104
Rem-chan
Name: K4rus
Current rank: #22300
Riandezar
Name: Riandezar
Zinobii
Name Zinobii
Tournament you are Joining: intermediate
Rank as of this moment:219,050
-Jack-_old
Name: -Jack-
Sakura168
Name: Sakura168
Tournament you are Joining: Intermediate
Rank as of this moment: #166,188
Mollerz
I severely underestimated how difficult the expert maps would be, damn these are hard...
Raging Bull
Can you add few more maps for expert?
coflAinsane
Name: coflA
Rank as of this moment: #541
Innocent Steps
Name: Innocent Steps
Tournament you are Joining: Expert (but easy sounds good hahah)
Rank as of this moment: #266
Topic Starter
Me168

Raging Bull wrote:

Can you add few more maps for expert?
If you advanced to Round 2, then there are 24 Maps ^^
Topic Starter
Me168
I have now Closed the Registration for the Tournament (Thank the Lord) for the tournament. So from this point, everybody who signed up is in the tournament (Woo Hoo).

Right now where I live, it's Midnight, so I'm going to bed. But, when I wake up I will be updating everything, placing the Rooms Together, and giving you your groups times and Passwords (More on that with the update).

P.S, Sorry for the Double Post
CPTW
Umm yeah well I don't want to give you more work to do with updating but since it's coming closer to Christmas time now my boss is giving me more shifts at work so I'll probably not make it to my PC in time q_q

So I guess it'll be easier for me to just withdraw ^^;;
nya10
Wow so many participants to participate in this tournament, ah so sorry if I can't join this tournament, I'm just maybe too busy :x , anyway goodluck with this tournament and please run this tournament well :3 , I want to see this one further :)
Anyway good map pick for this round! (Maybe I can be a staff if you needed and I can do that at time, just to watch the match, but no promises)
Topic Starter
Me168

CPTW wrote:

Umm yeah well I don't want to give you more work to do with updating but since it's coming closer to Christmas time now my boss is giving me more shifts at work so I'll probably not make it to my PC in time q_q

So I guess it'll be easier for me to just withdraw ^^;;
Much like jyvii, I'll have you still listed, but put [NOT PARTICIPATING] next to it. You'll still receive the Message with the Password and your room will still happen, but you don't need to arrive.

This is just in case you can make it to the tournament after all, because who knows.

bluehall90 wrote:

Wow so many participants to participate in this tournament, ah so sorry if I can't join this tournament, I'm just maybe too busy :x , anyway goodluck with this tournament and please run this tournament well :3 , I want to see this one further :)
Anyway good map pick for this round! (Maybe I can be a staff if you needed and I can do that at time, just to watch the match, but no promises)
Sorry, I understand being busy and whatnot. But if you would like to be a Staff Member (I.E a Room Moderator, since that's the only job open) you should drop me a message :).
Topic Starter
Me168
More Appologies for another Double Post

I have now released the times for everybody for when they are competing. Please let me know if your time is not good so I can see if I can make an arrangement for you to switch into another group so everybody can be happy

Otherwise, you can all discuss your feelings on the rooms, Who will Win, Who will Lose, What Room looks exciting, ect. ect. ect.
uKaLe
uKaLe
Intermediate Tournament
Spyrunite
I looked through the people in my group (room 14 expert) and the last guy doesn't exist, regasoo. I looked around and you wrote it as that in the player list too. I think the person that you meant was pegasooo, he signed up around the time when regasoo would have, and isn't in the tourney. That's just my guess though.
Topic Starter
Me168

Spyrunite wrote:

I looked through the people in my group (room 14 expert) and the last guy doesn't exist, regasoo. I looked around and you wrote it as that in the player list too. I think the person that you meant was pegasooo, he signed up around the time when regasoo would have, and isn't in the tourney. That's just my guess though.
I apologize do much pegasooo!!! I guess that was a night I was updating late! I'll fix that Right Now! :?
Golf129
I'm in Thailand which is in UTC+7 timezone and 19.00 UTC (Room 12) is too late (that's like 2 o'clock in the morning). Can you please move me up to Room 9 (15.00 UTC)? Thanks
Topic Starter
Me168

Golf129 wrote:

I'm in Thailand which is in UTC+7 timezone and 19.00 UTC (Room 12) is too late (that's like 2 o'clock in the morning). Can you please move me up to Room 9 (15.00 UTC)? Thanks
I'll definitely find a spot for you somewhere. If anybody in Room 9 would/can switch into Room 12 that would be awesome!

EDIT2:// The issue has been taken care of. Nazumin is in Room 8, Golf129 is in Room 9, and Ghost Princess has moved to Room 12
Illus
I've taken a look at the time I'll play and I guess I'll be fine. For CET it will be 1 AM, but since it will be Saturday I'm fine with it.

Oh, and I've also seen through the people I'll play with and I guess you did a pretty good job to make it somewhat balanced. Even though I'm certainly not a favorite when it comes to rank I'll still have a chance since my rank is also a lie - but in a "positive" sense, I never really bothered ranking.

Well, there's the exception of Graphite Edge. I've watched some of his replays when I was "young and inexperienced" and I think nobody in room 7 will stand a chance against him. That's why my goal in this room is to be rank 2 at the end.

To Graphite Edge:
Please be gentle, it's my first time. ^.^
ScootDash
Yay I'm in room 2! I get to play at 12:00 PM which is a good time for me. :p My room is also balance and I think I can possibly make it to the finals. :3 I can't wait to play with everyone in my group! Good luck!
Topic Starter
Me168

Illus wrote:

I've taken a look at the time I'll play and I guess I'll be fine. For CET it will be 1 AM, but since it will be Saturday I'm fine with it.

Oh, and I've also seen through the people I'll play with and I guess you did a pretty good job to make it somewhat balanced. Even though I'm certainly not a favorite when it comes to rank I'll still have a chance since my rank is also a lie - but in a "positive" sense, I never really bothered ranking.

Well, there's the exception of Graphite Edge. I've watched some of his replays when I was "young and inexperienced" and I think nobody in room 7 will stand a chance against him. That's why my goal in this room is to be rank 2 at the end.

To Graphite Edge:
Please be gentle, it's my first time. ^.^

ScootDash wrote:

Yay I'm in room 2! I get to play at 12:00 PM which is a good time for me. :p My room is also balance and I think I can possibly make it to the finals. :3 I can't wait to play with everyone in my group! Good luck!
I'm actually suprised that it is that balanced, i just used Random.org to make the lists ^^

EDIT:// For the Prize List, it has changed so that now the Winners of all the tournaments will receive 1 month of osu!Supporter Membership, the Beginner and Expert are provided from the same person as before, and I'm going to provide for the Intermediate and Advanced Tournaments ^^. The award for the Last Place person in Expert is now gone!
z1mb0bw4y
Can I get bumped into advanced? My rank is now 84k, and I'd feel bad competing in beginners. I'd also be bored to tears =P
show more