Hey guys!Thanks for mod!~ ・ω・/
umm here's a mod from me, I hope it'll at least help you a bit ><
If there's anything you don't understand or the links are messed up somewhere, feel free to state so and I'll explain as best as I can~
- 00:05:807 (7,8,) - I find the kat at (8) is abit weird imo. Since the vocal clearly has a different pitch than (7), which is lower. So I really suggest using a don here to emphasize that
- 00:07:156 (9,10) - Following from the above. While (9) actually has a higher pitch than (10), I think the don and kat placement should be switched between these two. Put a kat at (9) and then don on (10), it will emphasize the vocal better that way. And also, if you follow my suggestion from the above, it will make a nice d k d k pattern there http://puu.sh/5AQiv.jpg
nope. (1)~(9) is only piano sounds put k (but (1) put k is ignored basic pattern and(5) is catching pitch changing, so put d) , no sounds piano is d patterns, and(9)put d is cause piano sounds low pitch (and loud).
- 00:49:122 (18,19,20,21,22) - Since the pattern before this (at 00:46:425 (6,7,8,9,10) - ) uses a kkk k k pattern, I think it will be nice to use a bit variation here by using a kkk kd pattern, It's better imo and it will make the beat flow better too, since I don't really like using k too much u.u
ok. fixed. and 24 changed also d.
- 01:00:414 (7,8,9) - Since these three have a different pitch on the vocal, making it using kat kat kat is a bit off imo. How about using a D D K or a K D K, though I think K D K would be better here
sorry, nope. My big notes style is "want to accent", "sounds too loud", "hit cymbals little follow & little accent". there is too quiet sounds. so accent is ignored.
- A really nice Muzu! I really like how you didn't only stick to following vocal most of the time and use interesting patterns instead! And also, btw I didn't found any problem for the Oni; the variety of patterns are nice already, though but I think that you can use a more comlex patterns rather than using triplet most of the time :3 But still, the taiko diffs are nice and I really enjoyed playing it Judy!
Umm yeah, I guess that's all for my mod, and if there's anything you didn't understand there, feel free to say that!
I hope my mod will be useful for you, though I'm really sorry if it didn't><
Okay then, good luck guys! Here's a star for you~
I really hope this will get ranked soon lol (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ☆～