forum

S.S.H. - Intersect Thunderbolt-Remix [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kamikaze

[Shi-Ra] wrote:

Patterns are re-checked, no other problems. Ranked (such ET)

[Shi-Ra] wrote:

Ranked (such ET)

[Shi-Ra] wrote:

Ranked (such ET)
/me ded from nosebleed
richardfeder
wocao congratz
[ M o m o ]
Congrats ljqandylee!! :D
Stefan
Why is this ranked with 4K Normal and 4K Insane?
Loctav

Stefan wrote:

Why is this ranked with 4K Normal and 4K Insane?
This set lacks a 4k Hard difficulty.
Loctav
Aaaa. People internally made me rush. The map was submitted before the new rule went active. Reranked >___>
yudha12
>.>
toara_fict
Congrats :3!
[Shi-Ra]

Loctav wrote:

Aaaa. People internally made me rush. The map was submitted before the new rule went active. Reranked >___>
Yus, check carefully and don't think that BATs forgot about this rule~ ^w^
/me pokes Loctav
Rumia-
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
FINALLY COMPLETE. MISSION
Bites

very fun map! thank you for putting this to osu! for all to play, and good luck to get to ranked :)
Akasha-
congrats ljqandylee xD
Maiz94
congratz and see you later, ljq <3
Spy
笑抽了,居然被un之後馬上被re
Akasha-
too hard, best mania map ever >w<
Roxas
Congrats! ET map
Xytox
Maps boss music from first phase Celestia Lindwurm and uses Remedy as BG??

My OCD plz. This is like putting a Cirno BG on top of an U.N. Owen Was Her map. OBJECTION! >:(
Spy

Xytox wrote:

My OCD plz. This is like putting a Cirno BG on top of an U.N. Owen Was Her map. OBJECTION! >:(
Just find a suitable for this song of source :P
Didn't think about boss xD
Saten
http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index. ... pid-207400

You'll be able to find the right one here~

We can replace it without unranking.
Though we wanna wait for ljqandylee's reply about this before..
Topic Starter
ljqandylee

Xytox wrote:

Because I'm lolicon \(^o^)/

Uhmm...The following is my consideration of the BG. I won't call them "reason", but just wanna express my thought:

I firstly regard this music as one of S.S.H's masterpieces, and then consider about the game that this music applys to, so I don't want to be so strict at that point. As I know, Remedy has much more popularity than Celestia, furthermore people who've played exceed3rd is not so many, if I use Cirno's BG on U.N. Owen Was Her map that would really become a big issue XD

Ah another thing is, the imposing manner of this Remedy's BG fits this evil map so well, better than every Celestia's BG that I've ever seen~

I beg your tolerance because I really like this music and this character, but if that really must be changed, I'll also submit myself to that :)
Topic Starter
ljqandylee
And also thanks for all the congrats above, hope you enjoy the map :)
Xytox

ljqandylee wrote:

Uhmm...The following is my consideration of the BG. I won't call them "reason", but just wanna express my thought:

I firstly regard this music as one of S.S.H's masterpieces, and then consider about the game that this music applys to, so I don't want to be so strict at that point. As I know, Remedy has much more popularity than Celestia, furthermore people who've played exceed3rd is not so many, if I use Cirno's BG on U.N. Owen Was Her map that would really become a big issue XD

Ah another thing is, the imposing manner of this Remedy's BG fits this evil map so well, better than every Celestia's BG that I've ever seen~
I can understand that, but I don't really think it justifies the reason to use the wrong character. I know you didn't really call it a reason, so I won't argue too much about it. That's not the reason I came into the this thread anyway, I just wanted to make it known that it's the wrong character in case you didn't know. Whether or not it should be changed is not exactly for me to decide. I would personally like to see it changed, but that's just my opinion. It's up to whoever has the power.

Oh, and grats on the rank even if it's a bit late! :)
Topic Starter
ljqandylee

Xytox wrote:

I can understand that, but I don't really think it justifies the reason to use the wrong character. I know you didn't really call it a reason, so I won't argue too much about it. That's not the reason I came into the this thread anyway, I just wanted to make it known that it's the wrong character in case you didn't know. Whether or not it should be changed is not exactly for me to decide. I would personally like to see it changed, but that's just my opinion. It's up to whoever has the power.

Oh, and grats on the rank even if it's a bit late! :)
Thank you~

I've mentioned it in Creator's Words, hope it works to some extent.
Saten
This really makes me really sad though

___
I have to say, Celestia's theme (Intersect Thunderbolt) is far more known than the others' themes.

Remedy's (Monolith) is somewhere on the least ones.

Character popularity you say? Rayne is there, and Celestia somewhere after~

Popularity or not, it still bothers me to see the wrong character on the wrong theme song

You may deny this, but think of the poor people unaware about this :(
Topic Starter
ljqandylee

Saten wrote:

This really makes me really sad though

___
I have to say, Celestia's theme (Intersect Thunderbolt) is far more known than the others' themes.

Remedy's (Monolith) is somewhere on the least ones.

Character popularity you say? Rayne is there, and Celestia somewhere after~

Popularity or not, it still bothers me to see the wrong character on the wrong theme song

You may deny this, but think of the poor people unaware about this :(
Seems mentioning it in Creator's Words is still not enough ;w;

Sorry that made you unhappy, and it's my fault that mentioned something like popularity. Your consider is more based on the game that S.S.H created this music for, but I just want to have more regard to this music and this map itself. I had also hesitated a lot when I was choosing the two BGs of Celestia and Remedy, and finally chose the latter one because I think the motion, the eyesight, and the sense fit with this music and my fierce pattern more. The music and Remedy's BG both give me a sense of passion, burning and sharpness, while Celestia's BG gives me a sense of condescending and frosty manner, that's quite conflict to each other imo. I would appreciate a lot if you could understand my consideration and accept it with your generousity. :)
Spy
OCD 233
Yume Akamine
I give up
harley2016
juste impressionant :)
JhonKGD
hola weys 4 años atrasado XD