forum

Full Combo

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +108
Topic Starter
Tachibana
you should be able to see a list of songs (in client) that you didnt full combo, otherwise id have to go looking through hundreds of S ranks looking for scores to improve on :(
Gigo
Can't you just create different collections with songs that you have FC'd and haven't FC'd? That way, you will know what maps you can improve on. ;)
Piotrekol

Artaxerx wrote:

Can't you just create different collections with songs that you have FC'd and haven't FC'd? That way, you will know what maps you can improve on. ;)
have fun going trough my plays(not all) and marking fc/no fc manually(i could prob. just code that but lazyness)
dropping my stars
Tekklorn
This would be nice, although not hugely necessary imo
Topic Starter
Tachibana

Piotrekol wrote:

Artaxerx wrote:

have fun going trough my plays(not all) and marking fc/no fc manually(i could prob. just code that but lazyness)
dropping my stars

exactly :P no normal person with thousands of maps would go through all of them looking for non FC'd ones, and yeah its not that important, but there arent really any features that we need right this instant eithe, aside from the kiai ones for the epileptic users
Gigo
I didn't mean that you should sit down and waste a whole day marking maps as "FC" or "No FC"! Just play the game like you usually do, but from now on, after you have played a map, just put it in a certain collection, for example "Maps I have FC'd" and "Maps I haven't FC'd". Yes, it will take longer, but you're not in a hurry, are you?
sheela

Artaxerx wrote:

I didn't mean that you should sit down and waste a whole day marking maps as "FC" or "No FC"! Just play the game like you usually do, but from now on, after you have played a map, just put it in a certain collection, for example "Maps I have FC'd" and "Maps I haven't FC'd". Yes, it will take longer, but you're not in a hurry, are you?
Hmm, adding a full combo filter would be simple to people that wants to improve maps, and make them as Full Combo, like I want to do.
Almost
Even if this were implemented, it would not be possible to tell those songs that were FC but were missing 1 or 2 combo from sliders.
Topic Starter
Tachibana

Almost wrote:

Even if this were implemented, it would not be possible to tell those songs that were FC but were missing 1 or 2 combo from sliders.

doesnt the combo from sliders break your actual combo? and wouldnt it be easy (look at the 1st place, if he has 1000 combo but you have 999, you didnt FC it)
Tekklorn
A song isn't counted as full combo if you lose 1 or 2 from sliders, the perfect sign doesn't appear in front of the graph in the results screen.
Topic Starter
Tachibana
bump, any new thoughts on this?
Unsafeman121
I'm going to leave forum thread here ~ assuming that the one I'm posting will probably be marked as a dupe t/259950

There are more opinions and I feel like this is something which really should be raised as a potential change again ~ This thread seemed to have been here for a little while and (possibly due to the vague title) was lost among other requests . Ofc there is going to be controversy in the way in which it works, but hopefully we will be able to sort something out and have this implemented as a feature.
abraker
Yea would be helpful if I didn't manual sort the beatmap like this. FC is not the only filter that we need.

(For those who are wondering, I called mania maps "finger yogas" since it was more like finger exercise to me. That's before I knew the difference between autoconverts and non autoconverts. I kept the name for nostalgic reasons.)