1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Development
posted
Awesome, going to use this 4evur
posted
Would it be possible to have mapImage be resizable like userAvatar? I'd like to be able to make it smaller than 160x120.

Thanks!
posted

Ishkiz wrote:

Would it be possible to have mapImage be resizable like userAvatar? I'd like to be able to make it smaller than 160x120.

Thanks!
Sure thing, will be done either today or within the next days.
If you have any other requests, just throw them out there.
I also consider, as I said somewhere before, to add custom fonts if there is a demand for it.

Edit:
You can now set the width and height for the mapImage.
posted
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll be sure to let you know if I think of anything else.
posted
Hello.I want to change my template how should i do it???

posted
This message shows up too.

[Exception]<8:34:34 PM>
Uncaught exception! (TTimer => EAccessViolation)
Please tell givenameplz, he would love to hear this!
posted
[Exception]<8:34:34 PM>
Uncaught exception! (TTimer => EAccessViolation)
Please tell givenameplz, he would love to hear this!

This message keeps showing up... PLs reply ASAP.. Thanks..
posted
Greetings.

I contacted you via PM.
Also, please note that you can edit your postings, posting frequently like that is considered spamming.
posted
Oh... I'm so sorry for spamming... I did'nt mean to.. Thanks again for your help! :)

posted
Glad to help and no problem, atleast now you know.

Compiling the PMs:
.net Framework did the trick again.
posted
this helped me a lot thank you :)
posted
This is awesome =w=
posted
Greetings.

Short update.
I found some time for fixing the fullscreen problem.
If you want to play in fullscreen, you need to enable the MSN integration inside osu!.
osu!Post will still work without doing this, but if you want to play fullscreen and post your full "Now Playing" information, you need to do this.
Just look inside the Online-Tab of the osu!-Options.

posted
Great!!!!!
Thanks~!

posted
I'm confused on how to customize your own signature?
posted
Greetings!

First you need to login here, if you scroll further down past the templates you'll find a Configure button, inside the Custom signature box.
Go there, after that you can upload your image and customize it with the values in the textbox below, a little documentation about the values is in the About box, accessible by hovering over them.
posted

givenameplz wrote:

Greetings!

First you need to login here, if you scroll further down past the templates you'll find a Configure button, inside the Custom signature box.
Go there, after that you can upload your image and customize it with the values in the textbox below, a little documentation about the values is in the About box, accessible by hovering over them.
omg i wasn't even using a PNG image i feel like an idiot, Thought i was using a PNG. thanks for your help anyway lol
posted

Nukes32 wrote:

[...]
omg i wasn't even using a PNG image i feel like an idiot, Thought i was using a PNG. thanks for your help anyway lol
I want to rework the custom interface soon anyways, to make it more user friendly.
posted

givenameplz wrote:

[...]
I want to rework the custom interface soon anyways, to make it more user friendly.
Done.

I reworked the config site a little, Custom Signature is now on top and the Customize button will only show if you actually uploaded an image, the customization has also been improved quite a lot.
If you got any feedback on that, feel free to drop me a message.
I will add the Font Selection feature soonish, same goes for the Rank Display.

(As stated in the main post and on the customization site, things will more likely be added if there is a request/demand for it, so if you need a feature, you know where to drop the message.)
posted
can you add "kristenITC" font pls :D