What things can't you eat or drink in a certain way?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vish024
Can't eat eggplant. I can't stand its look, its smell or its taste. It's foul. I remember going to someone's place and they served lasagna with eggplant in it, I struggled not to puke and to maintain a straight face the entire evening.
Birdy

UnderminE wrote:

Kaona wrote:

This may sound weird but...

I can't immediately bite into anything that isn't soft. I have to put it in my mouth, "suck" it (that sounds wrong) until it's soft and then I chew it. I think I also do it because I like to savour the flavour.

That also probably explains why I'm such a slow eater.
blushed so bad while reading this

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
now kiss

OT: I can only eat molten cheese. And even then I always order my burgers without cheese, eat my breads without cheese, and put awkwardly small amount of it on self-made pizzas. Even weirder, I don't know how to eat swiss rolls before it's dark. Only applies to swiss rolls.
TakuMii

B-52 wrote:

Sashimi without wasabi is definitely no. Wasabi kills the germs, so you need it to go with raw fish.
Where I live, there are regulations for serving raw fish (such as the requirement to freeze the fish for 24-hours beforehand to kill the germs), so it's usually not something to worry about.
Interference
I can't eat cereals without letting them to be kinda soft and then eat it.

And I hate cold snacks. Potato chips, wafers, anything that's cold except chocolate. Chocolate are awesome when they're cold.
Kareov
nothing
Gravey-
Mayonaise is so eww! XD
Rorona

YayMii wrote:

B-52 wrote:

Sashimi without wasabi is definitely no. Wasabi kills the germs, so you need it to go with raw fish.
Where I live, there are regulations for serving raw fish (such as the requirement to freeze the fish for 24-hours beforehand to kill the germs), so it's usually not something to worry about.
The problem with that is the process of freezing/defrosting the fish makes it taste different from when it was fresh. imo a pretty big one.
laport

Rorona wrote:

The problem with that is the process of freezing/defrosting the fish makes it taste different from when it was fresh.
it doesn't for herring,
above statement appears to be invalid
boat
there is only one kind of fish in the world and that fish is herring
Kanye West
red herring, to be precise
-[ Dumpling ]-
a banana, for certain reasons
Yuu-Chii
wtf? ._.
Zeraph
Milk cause it gives me the shits. Real nice.
Cyclohexane
Well at least it doesn't make you puke and/or pass out
Boomkin
i can't eat peppers but i like pepper sauces which is weird
-[ Dumpling ]-
Also asparagus, whenever I bite some the asparagus juice makes me sick.
Dafydd
drinking coke using a straw. there's something weird about straws
Fabi
Mayonanise or butter solo. Also in a big amount they are disgusting for me.
Immortelle
Please get rid of potatoes, but please do give me fries and potato chips :3
Sethlied

Immortelle wrote:

Please get rid of potatoes, but please do give me fries and potato chips :3
are you fat
show more