1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Surveys
show more
posted
In ancient Chinese medicine, there are a lot of things that you can not eat at the same time, beacuse their chemical reaction is harmful to the human body: Eating crab meat and persimmons at the same time will give you a diarrhea, eating Tofu and Spinach will give you gallstones...I need to find a tablet for this.
posted
Shredded wheats can not be eaten with milk. It is heresy.
posted
Sashimi without wasabi is definitely no. Wasabi kills the germs, so you need it to go with raw fish.
It tastes better this way too, no?

Apex wrote:

In ancient Chinese medicine, there are a lot of things that you can not eat at the same time, beacuse their chemical reaction is harmful to the human body: Eating crab meat and persimmons at the same time will give you a diarrhea, eating Tofu and Spinach will give you gallstones... I need to find a tablet for this.
Some of them are pretty much rumors, while others makes sense. Consult your friends major in Chinese med physician for more details would be a good idea haha :)
posted
Lamb without mint jelly is unappetizing for me.

First time I ate lamb was without mint jelly and I immediately hated it.

Then I tried it again with mint jelly, I like it now.
posted

Seikunai wrote:

posted

B-52 wrote:

Seikunai wrote:

Obviously not. Well, I was talking about medium rare lamb chops.
posted

Seikunai wrote:

Obviously not. Well, I was talking about medium rare lamb chops.
Haha just kidding, don't take it too seriously :3
posted
Is mint jelly different from mint sauce? I can't imagine lamb with gelatinous mint.
posted
Can't eat eggplant. I can't stand its look, its smell or its taste. It's foul. I remember going to someone's place and they served lasagna with eggplant in it, I struggled not to puke and to maintain a straight face the entire evening.
posted

UnderminE wrote:

Kaona wrote:

This may sound weird but...

I can't immediately bite into anything that isn't soft. I have to put it in my mouth, "suck" it (that sounds wrong) until it's soft and then I chew it. I think I also do it because I like to savour the flavour.

That also probably explains why I'm such a slow eater.
blushed so bad while reading this

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
now kiss

OT: I can only eat molten cheese. And even then I always order my burgers without cheese, eat my breads without cheese, and put awkwardly small amount of it on self-made pizzas. Even weirder, I don't know how to eat swiss rolls before it's dark. Only applies to swiss rolls.
posted

B-52 wrote:

Sashimi without wasabi is definitely no. Wasabi kills the germs, so you need it to go with raw fish.
Where I live, there are regulations for serving raw fish (such as the requirement to freeze the fish for 24-hours beforehand to kill the germs), so it's usually not something to worry about.
posted
I can't eat cereals without letting them to be kinda soft and then eat it.

And I hate cold snacks. Potato chips, wafers, anything that's cold except chocolate. Chocolate are awesome when they're cold.
posted
nothing
posted
Mayonaise is so eww! XD
posted

YayMii wrote:

B-52 wrote:

Where I live, there are regulations for serving raw fish (such as the requirement to freeze the fish for 24-hours beforehand to kill the germs), so it's usually not something to worry about.
The problem with that is the process of freezing/defrosting the fish makes it taste different from when it was fresh. imo a pretty big one.
posted

Rorona wrote:

The problem with that is the process of freezing/defrosting the fish makes it taste different from when it was fresh.
it doesn't for herring,
above statement appears to be invalid
posted
there is only one kind of fish in the world and that fish is herring
posted
red herring, to be precise
posted
a banana, for certain reasons
posted
wtf? ._.
show more