La Volpe 4
silmarilen 3
IsseiTheBest 3
DaddyCoolVipper 2
oJefff 1
Oinari-sama 1
Leguna 1

• Rules

A new picture will be posted after a day or maybe more, depending on how free I am, or until someone gets the right answer.
    Each person can guess only once. Duplicates result in points deduction.
    All answers must be in a spoilerbox.
    First person to get the right answer gets 3 points. Any subsequent answers get 1 point.
    1 Bonus point for the first person to give the name of the character.
    1 Bonus point for the first person to give the answer of where the character came from.
    Answers must contain "trap" (boy) or "not a trap" (girl) to be counted.
    Be honest :D try not to look at other's answers.

Round Eight

My Angel Newnew
answer
not a trap
Navizel
SPOILER
TRAP. Bridget from Guilty Gear. Ohh those times when I always pick him in that game.
Ceph23
SPOILER
It fells like a trap
Sapphiire_old_1
SPOILER
i guess its a trap
Accel
SPOILER
ps neo, not trappu!
AmberLynx
SPOILER
Bridget from Gulity Gear, deffo a trap.
DJNightmare
Im scared to guess so...

SPOILER
TRAP or smt o.o
IsseiTheBest
SPOILER
Trap, Bridget from Guilty Gear
Jeaniux
deadbeat
guys please, read the rules. i have better things to do than fix your mistakes.
Topic Starter
neonat

deadbeat wrote:

guys please, read the rules. i have better things to do than fix your mistakes.
Thanks for helping out though ^^ appreciate it. If they don't follow the rules it just won't be counted then~
psKirika
I accidentally clicked on one of the answers, so I'll skip this round.
silmarilen
SPOILER
trap, from that one game
Rorona
SPOILER
I actually played this, trap
Topic Starter
neonat

neonat wrote:

Round Eight

Otonashi07 wrote:

TRAP. Bridget from Guilty Gear. Ohh those times when I always pick him in that game.

SPOILER
salted_nuts 15
deadbeat 11
Otonashi07 10
Ceph23 7
NoHitter 6
psKirika 6
Rorona 5
La Volpe 4
silmarilen 4
IsseiTheBest 4
DaddyCoolVipper 2
oJefff 1
SoG Tava 1
DJNightmare 1
Oinari-sama 1
Jeaniux 1
Leguna 1

• Rules

A new picture will be posted after a day or maybe more, depending on how free I am, or until someone gets the right answer.
    First person to get the right answer gets 3 points. Any subsequent answers get 1 point.
    1 Bonus point for the first person to give the answer of where the character came from.
    Answers must contain "trap" (boy) or "not a trap" / "reverse trap" (girl) to be counted.
    If the character can/has changed gender before, gender of character will depend on the pic

Round Nine

I will further make that latest rule clearer when I can give a pictorial example. It is to avoid confusion if I used a character that could change gender, or at some point of time was the opposite gender for a brief period of time, or for the rest of the anime/game/manga.
Ceph23
SPOILER
Girl. Mogami Kyouko from skip beat.
Navizel
SPOILER
Girl. I think
Rorona
SPOILER
not a trap
Sapphiire_old_1
SPOILER
No trap ( girl) euhm its Kyoko Mogami from Skip Beat
My Angel Newnew
SPOILER
Girl ._. (I swear I thought I had a spoiler box, I'm terribly sorry.)
Topic Starter
neonat
Read the rules....
AmberLynx
SPOILER
Not a trap. Btw, ever consider adding in reverse trap as another category? I know there aren't that many convincing ones out there but I think it'd be fun ;p
Topic Starter
neonat
@salted_nuts
I edited the rules such that you can use the term reverse trap. Adding it as a different category might be confusing, because sometimes I just use pictures of girls that are not reverse traps, or if it's a reverse trap and someone answers not a trap or "a girl", can't fault that either. As long as they can answer if it's a guy or girl, I think that's fine. If they can identify that the character is a trap/reverse trap that would just mean you know what kind of character that is :)

Edit: what I am getting from your suggestion is that there would be 2 types of rounds, and that would be 'trap or not' and 'reverse trap or not' As of now, I don't think I would add that as I am not sure how to implement that, or that I want to complicate things more and needing people to really more into detail each round lest they answer wrongly, already not everyone follows the rules accordingly haha.
If you want, I could rename this to the "trap and reverse trap" game
AmberLynx
Nah, don't read too much in to my suggestion ;p What I meant by category was just to simply have another option that people could pick as an answer and for you to include in more reverse traps (instead of just boy-that-looks-like-girl and girl-who's-really-just-a-girl reverse psychology thing).
So yeah, it's basically what you said above, being able to identify it just means you have deeper knowledge, sharper eyes or just spent way too much time watching animus xD No bonus points or whatever.
And yeah, I was aware of the complications with that might follow, cause then we'd have 2 'girl'-s. To balance it out we'd have to add in cross-dressing guys. But never mind, scratch all that x)

tl;dr: Stick with what you already have now, with the revised rules and all's good!
Also, no need for a name change, since reverse-traps are essentially still traps and all we need to differentiate is gender.
Thanks for contemplating it, though! \:D/
psKirika
girl
IsseiTheBest
SPOILER
Girl, I don't know the name but she from Skip beat
deadbeat
hell if i know
IT'S A GIRL DON'T DENY MY LOGIC ;~;
Topic Starter
neonat

neonat wrote:

Round Nine

Ceph23 wrote:

Girl. Mogami Kyouko from skip beat.
SPOILER
salted_nuts 16
deadbeat 12
Ceph23 12
Otonashi07 11
NoHitter 6
psKirika 6
Rorona 6
IsseiTheBest 5
La Volpe 4
silmarilen 4
DaddyCoolVipper 2
oJefff 1
SoG Tava 2
DJNightmare 1
Oinari-sama 1
JapanPanda 1
Jeaniux 1
Leguna 1

• Rules

Answers must contain "trap" (boy) or "not a trap" / "reverse trap" (girl) to be counted.
    If the character can/has changed gender before, gender of character will depend on the pic
    Example of the above rule

Name: Rito

Name Rito (Riko)

Same person, but different genders in certain situations

Round Ten

Round ten already! I would use characters I think are more well known for significant rounds. Was one of my first animes if I remember correctly. :P
AmberLynx
SPOILER
Maria Shidou, glorious trap <3 from Maria†Holic
La Volpe
SPOILER
It's a trap, I think.
IsseiTheBest
I pass, I watch a answer :o
silmarilen
SPOILER
trap, from maria holic
Navizel