forum

Livedoor - Yawaraka Sensha (TaikOsu)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Zekira
... O_O In all honesty you're a bit right there -- very uncreative patterns on Inner Oni... T_T But I have no idea how to change it as of now because that's a hell lot of notes... Thanks anyway, I'll try to think up of something better next time.
mattyu007
Maybe add a few sliders? >.>

Also change the source to "Taiko no Tatsujin" <- Note capitalization
WyndII
Why not use Taiko Symbols, like, the drum, or the DS lolz.
:arrow: You can even put your username or real name if you want XD.
:arrow: Follow the symbol in ur map's bg, the one with the Japanese symbol
:arrow: Starz
Ok, just giving you ideas. But i know you already have them >w<
mrtn
try offset 1334. this one is too early

add an easier difficulty

[taikosu-oni]
01:25:92 (8,1) - i don't like this jump

[taikosu-deathstream inner oni]
not sure this difficulty is rankable.
Topic Starter
Zekira
Offset taken. Will put the spacing issue on hold until someone else complains about it.
bmin11
[TaikOsu-Muzukashii]
00:14:73 (3) - I know I'm being stupid but spacing. Same as others
I guess you don't use distance snap

[taikosu-oni]
00:27:53 (5,1) - wow..... this is a killer
01:39:13 (2,3) - align with #1?

[taikosu-deathstream inner oni]
Jesus Crist...... If this is ranked, it would be a ticket for "fruit salad" and a bomb of scores.

I love the song <3
I guess this map is heading to approved, huh?
starred.
Topic Starter
Zekira
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MMzz
/me stars cause he wants this approved
Lesjuh
Could you at least make the deathstream less ugly and spaced-out. Once I miss one beat or hit too many 100 I can't recover and keep missing :[
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lepidopodus
Star....
arien666
[General]
How about add tag 'taikosu'?
How about change diff's name? [Like 'Futsuu' 'Muzukashii' 'Oni' 'Deathstream Inner Oni']

[TaikOsu-Futsuu]
00:31:08(7,8) - [Suggestion] How about move 1 grid up?
00:37:48(7,8) - ^
01:15:88(7,8) - ^
01:22:28(7,8) - ^

[TaikOsu-Muzukashii]
No problem

[TaikOsu-Oni]
No problem

[TaikOsu-Deathstream Inner Oni]
17,162,796 is BIG score :3
00:04:28(2,3,1,2,3) - Try to make 1 curve
00:05:98(2,3,4,5,6) - Not good shape. Maybe you need to check :3
ddkkddkkddkkddkk patterns on Kiai time - Maybe, it's hard to move mouse... Consider about other shape :3

Good song.
And I can't clear Inner Oni on AC :(...
Good luck :3
Zerostarry
It's all good.

Deathstream is impractical though...I would remove that and add it as a bonus.
Kytoxid
Topic Starter
Zekira

Kytoxid wrote:

Being TaikOsu, there's not much to mod, lol.

Here's a few things.

- You seem to have an extra MP3: "Yawaraka Sensha.mp3".
- Might as well delete the .osb while you're at it.
- On Muzukashii, you seem to cover the entire map in 2x BPM sections. Why not just have 1.4x slider velocity, and normal BPM sections? Regardless, you shouldn't stack an inherited and uninherited section together, like you have on the first section.
- A suggestion to consider: you have a lot of stacks, change a few to streams? Keeps the mouse moving better. (Oni is pretty good in terms of this, imo)
- [Muzukashii] 00:50:680 (4,4) - These should probably line up, make 1,2,3,4 a square after?
- [Oni] 01:00:080 (8,1,2,3) - Remove this mini-jump and make spacing consistent?
- [Deathstream Inner Oni] is pretty poorly mapped, in my opinion. It's interesting that it's just a huge deathstream with a few gaps, but the music really doesn't allow for that here, and feels quite out of place on osu!. 17m max score in 1:34 is way too much, also. I'd recommend just taking it out.

Good luck!
-Huh, I could've sworn I deleted that MP3 :
-This is to cover the authenticity issues; for a slider to be converted into a drumroll on an osu! map, it has to be at least 2 beats long. One slider on Muzukashii is unfortunately only 1 beat long; making the entire thing 2x will solve the problem.
-Stacks like which? Well, for now I only notice some of the cross-stacks on Oni at least to be looking a bit not-so-attractive.
-Ah, never noticed that, thanks.
-Hm, yeah, good point
-:(
mekadon_old
[Muzukashii]
-None, I guess
[oni]
-None
[ura]
-Heh, idk wtf happened with you mapping it as a taikosu.. 17mil max score seems crazy even for approval =[ Besides, playing in CtB is fucking easy I'm confident many will FC this. I recommend making this diff as taiko only though sice CtB is kinda...orz
-The patterns are too easy IMO. Even I suck, but I can just hold in relax mode btw and nearly FC it. You should do confusing patterns since many players will get a good score if its on this pattern.

Nothing else to say

---Star~~
Propeller_Cap
As a pure Taiko player, I don't see anything wrong with the Inner Oni map. Keep it, but make it Taiko only. :D

And lol, first try score on owata: >.>
SPOILER
ATTACH[Yawaraka Sensha (Ura).PNG]

I gives starz~!

Dotsu
~STAR~
hian_old
so good map > < fun
Frank7654321
yawarakasensha!What a good work!a star for it
obwajui
love the song and the map :3 star!
OzzyOzrock
DO THIS DAMN IT.

First taikosu map with other colors? Lol.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.