forum

How do you get FC?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xcrypt
How do you get FC in osu? I just noticed I have 0 misses on yiruma - river flows in you, but I don't have full combo. Why is this?
PlasticSmoothie
You most likely missed a part of a slider - a sliderbreak. They don't show up as misses, but they do break your combo.
AmaiHachimitsu
Also if you meant Full Combo as PERFECT, it was due to some slider hasn't been played correctly (you moved too fast and you didn't finish the slider, for instance). But in our dictionary this situation still counts as FC since it doesn't really break the combo.

If you totally miss the slider beginning or cross through the slider follow circle, it will break your combo. There should be an unpleasant sound accompanying this
Itoshira

PlasticSmoothie wrote:

You most likely missed a part of a slider - a sliderbreak. They don't show up as misses, but they do break your combo.
It can also happen that the combo continues. Happened to me a lot of times.
those

PlasticSmoothie wrote:

You most likely missed a part of a slider - a sliderbreak.
A slider break is when you leave a slider and your combo breaks. It is more accurate to say unfinished slider.
Zare

Itoshira wrote:

PlasticSmoothie wrote:

We have to differ between 2 kinds of sldiermisses
if you hit the beginng of the slider and then let go of it too early it will give you a 100 and not raise your combo further, but it won't break it either
if you miss the sldierhead but still manage to follow the sldiertrack you will get a 100 but your combo will be broken
it will also break if you don't follow the slidertrack properly and miss sliderticks
silmarilen

Zarerion wrote:

Itoshira wrote:

We have to differ between 2 kinds of sldiermisses
if you hit the beginng of the slider and then let go of it too early it will give you a 100 and not raise your combo further, but it won't break it either
if you miss the sldierhead but still manage to follow the sldiertrack you will get a 100 but your combo will be broken
actually, if you miss a slidertick you will break combo aswell.

also holyshit plasticsmoothie posted, i havent seen you in ages.
Zare

silmarilen wrote:

actually, if you miss a slidertick you will break combo aswell.
I wrote that and it was totally not a last second edit
silmarilen
damn you, now my post looks stupid
GoldenWolf
I don't even know who is who now
Almost

GoldenWolf wrote:

I don't even know who is who now
My thoughts exactly.