forum

Choose one!

posted
Total Posts
show more
z0z
knight

would you want the sky to suddenly turn solid and fall or would you want the sky to suddenly turn solid and fly away
ERA Puzzle
what

I kind of think, scientifically speaking, both leave me equally fucked. If the sky flies away, there is no more atmosphere, we all probably asphyxiate and die. And if it turns solid and falls, well, that's probably a pretty nutty terminal velocity, assuming the atmosphere turns into it's composite elements - solidified - and just crashes onto Earth. We would all get squished.

Being squished is probably much quicker and merciful, so sky falling, thanks.

A flamethrower or a bazooka?
Kyomaku
A flamethrower.

Ability to withstand any pressure and breath anywhere (being able to convert anything into oxygen) or the ability to fly.
Tad Fibonacci
I wanna fly.

A house or a spouse?
Kyomaku
A house. (with a house, finding a spouse gets much easier than vice versa!)

SQ
samX500
A house, I don't really want a spouse for multiple reasons.

A good loving family in terrible economic situation or being by yourself wih a great economic situation.
Tad Fibonacci
Being by myself.

-----------------------------

Same question
Carmlillball
A good loving family in terrible economic situation.

--------
Aliencore or pirate metal?
Achromalia
Aliencore, probably. the Pirate Metal aesthetic just isn't really that appealing, personally. Far too whimsical, even if it's pretty decent, the mood just doesn't really resonate well with me.

I don't listen to either subgenre much, so eh.

- - -

Chiptune or Artcore?
z0z
i like chiptune but ill go with artcore

have all of one type of atom turn into another type of atom or somehow have the expansion of the universe become extremely unpredicable
vinnicci
2nd one

go back to the past and do what you want with your life or
go to the future and get the best outcome for your life
Carmlillball
Everything I've done in the past has lead up to me typing this comment. I am satisfied with the present. So I'll go to the future.

Sq
samX500
I'd go to the future, there isn't anything I would really want to change from my past because I accept the mistake that I commited instead of regreting them.

Investing money young and live a poor life in your youth so that you can have a lot of money when you are older. Spending money in your youth but not having nearly as much money when you grow up.
Kyomaku
Investing.

SQ
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Investing

Die a quick very painful death or slow death
Kyomaku
Depends what quick and slow is. As it stands, I am, and so is every one else, already in the process of dying, albeit it is very very slowly. So with that said, I'll take the super slow death, called being born.

Going bananas or going nuts?
captainmilk
Nicely said, I like that

uh, going...bananas?

Die a heroic death but no one knows about your heroic deed or die a silly death that everyone knows about.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Imo it doesn’t matter since you are dead anyway but sure, first one

About this death topic, suicide or be killed by another person
Kyomaku
I feel like that's a reference and that I know it, but I can't quite remember (heroic death). It was more like, "a true hero is someone who gives their life to save someone, knowing well that no one will ever know".

I'm honestly taking the silly death, I want people to be able to laugh and smile when they think about me, helps them get over it, too. I can still do heroic deeds without dying while alive.

SQ

Oof you ninjaed me again, I hate answering this one, but following the same logic, I'd prefer to be killed. Suicide is depressing and haunts family and friends for a long long time, it leaves behind so many negative emotions and regret. When you're killed, it is obviously still sad and depressing, but anger and hatred are emotions that can help fight against the sadness and probably get the people close to me back on their feet faster.

The best first season ever, followed by a disappointing and terrible second season or a terrible first season, followed by the perfect and best second season ever that properly and satisfyingly concludes the story.
samX500
I think you are speaking of shows so if that's the case, by far a good second season. No matter how good the begining of a series might be, an bad ending can ruin it all where as if you ahve a bad begining, a good ending can carry the show into being good by itself. At least that's the case for me.

SQ
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Same here, second one

Sq
captainmilk
Def second one, why watch a crappy first season and still want to watch the second season. You must be really willing to give this series a chance

same
Kyomaku
Yeah same. Semi decent example would be 3-Gatsu No Lion for this. First season is actually really good already, but the 2nd season is just so outstandingly good. A rare case, where the 2nd season is much better than the first.

SQ
Carmlillball
I'd rather not watch TV.

Reddit or 4chan?
Arachnid
Reddit.

Osu! or Touhou?
samX500
I'd say osu!. I don't really like the gameplay of Touhou though I have to say the lore and fan-made content of this game is absolutely insane.

Not being able to feel pleasure anymore or not being able to grow anymore?
captainmilk
Grow as in physically, then not being able to grow anymore

Honey mustard or ketchup?
Carmlillball
Ketchup, never tried honey mustard.

Draw with pencil or pen?
Tad Fibonacci
Normally I'd use both for drawing, but if I get to choose only one then I'd prefer pencil.

Vampire or Werewolf?
Kyomaku
Vampire

SQ
Achromalia
Vampire. As far as stereotypes, well, I don't even go outside anyways, heh. Blood might be a bit much, but I could handle it, as I'm not particularly squeamish about it. Just kinda sucks that it has to be from a living being.

Being a werewolf would be a hassle.

SQ.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Werewolf. I’d like my sunlight plz

Sq
captainmilk
Werewolf, they're cooler honestly, I'm more of a wild animal at heart too

anime or video games?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Video games. In fact I havent watched anime for 4 months already due to how slow anime’s pacing usually is. Also video games have so many genre, including ones that are technically anime but you are actually involved in them

Sq
samX500
definitely anime.

SQ
captainmilk
uhhhh, depends I suppose, if I watch a really good anime I can't play video games for awhile, and vice versa for video games. Generally, I think I enjoy anime better.

What's your prized possession?
lmao this isn't "ask the user below you anything"

almond milk or oat milk?
Achromalia
i've only had almond milk, on occasion.

eh.

i don't care for either kind of milk, but almond will do.

- - -

powerful desktop or convenient laptop?
captainmilk
convenient laptop

Chinese food or Japanese food?
z0z
japanese

get a box of chocolates or a box of creams
samX500
Chocolate.

Do you generally prefer fast and intense song or slow and soft song
show more