forum

Choose one!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Carmlillball
Obviously by a stranger. Less emotional damage.

Candy or chewing gum?
ERA Puzzle
Candy for sure.

Tea or coffee?
Tad Fibonacci
This is hard, I like both of them.

I guess I'll go with tea.

Music or art?
Radiohead
art. i like painting and stuff like that

chillstep or lofi
ERA Puzzle
Lofi for sure. I love lofi.

Pencil or pen?
Tad Fibonacci
I prefer pencil.

Cats or dogs?
ERA Puzzle
Cat. Cat cat cat. I like the cat.

A forest or a tree?
Achromalia
forests are great. a singular tree? doesn't do much for us.

but that single tree can still be great.

a forest of great trees makes for a great forest.

of course, i'm still going with a whole forest.

- - -

Would you rather be the person to remedy the issue of deforestation, or remedy the issue of your national crime rate?
Vuelo Eluko
Remedy the 13%? I'm down.

A bottomless bottle of crisp cool one degree above freezing icelandic spring water that never runs out and you can take it anywhere easily, or a lifetime supply of your favorite snack that comes from a relatively immobile, forever refilling container, like not something you could take places, about as unwieldy as a sofa or refrigerator. Only going to move it when you change living places.
ERA Puzzle
The water sounds like a much more healthy option and that's what I'm concerned about. So the water.

Same question.
samX500
Obviously the water. Cold fresh water is the most tasty thing in life when you are thirsty and I don't really snack often if at all anyway.

a painfully cold day or a painfully hot one.
Vuelo Eluko
Painfully cold ALL the way.

your waifu or your health
Achromalia
health, even though i uhhhh

admittedly have taken absolutely shitty care of myself and my health.

i'm abusing my body at this point.

i've already been reaping the consequences of that.

so if i could repair that, then that'd be nice.

and, i have no waifu.

- - -

Would you rather get into a pointless argumentative debate where you constantly try to one-up the other person only to be humiliated, or would you rather solve it with your fists?
ERA Puzzle
Debate. Humiliated? Okay. I can deal with that.

I trained in MMA for a very long time. One thing I learned is you do everything you can to avoid physical confrontation. It's not worth it.

SQ, I guess. Cant think of anything interesting.
Achromalia
Debate as well. I'm not much of a fighter, more like a dodger and blocker. I'd get absolutely pummeled ;w;

- - -

SQ.
captainmilk
Something similar happened recently, but I wouldn't say I was one-upped, at least in my mind.
I'm afraid how people will view me after humiliation, i'm not much of a fighter and I don't ever get angry at people, however, if someone does something to hurt someone I love they can catch these hands.

yaoi or yuri
samX500
Definitely yuri.

Emotional cry-jerking show or hype action focused show
Journal
hype action focused show

die peacefully or painfully
ERA Puzzle
I... P-peacefully? How would you answer anything different?

Be born in the summer or winter
captainmilk
I wonder who would say painfully, peacefully
cute pfp btw

same question
edit: why

winter

same question
Journal

Rebmare wrote:

I wonder who would say painfully, peacefully
cute pfp btw

same question
edit: why

winter

same question
thank u

it'd be interesting to die painfully

born in the summer

phone or laptop
Achromalia
laptops are better, don't @ me.

- - -

Discord, or Youtube?
Journal
@'s you

youtube

road trip or cruise
captainmilk
Def road trip

light colored clothes or dark colored clothes
ERA Puzzle
Probably a cruise, I don't know if I really like being cramped in a car much. At least in a cruise, I can walk around. Plus I love the ocean.

You have to shoot a basketball into a hoop. Do you shoot it from close or far away?

Nvm

Dark colored

You have to shoot a basketball into a hoop. Do you shoot it from close or far away?
samX500
I am pretty bad at basketball so I'd shoot from close away.

Day or night.
ERA Puzzle
Night

Same quesh
Carmlillball
Day, I'm not tired!

Hot temperature or cold temperature?
Penguin
I really like cold temperature cause I get to dress up in a lot of layers and stuff, but cold temp makes me depressed, so I'll go with hot.

Baseball or basketball?
Carmlillball
Baseball, more of an individual sport.

Sticking to the topic of sports, badminton or tennis?
Kyomaku
Tennis (and I would have picked Baseball, too, I've seen 500EPs worth of baseball animes by now, I think, maybe more)

Sports or Esports?
Penguin
Sports for sure. I get bored of videogames fairly quickly, but baseball and basketball will always hold my love.

Living in your own house which is expensive and eats most of your income, or living in a small shithole house with your family and save money?
Achromalia
i'm used to shithole homes, so sure, there's not much of a difference. at least my dad can fucking manage something a little easier.

...though, neither would be good choices. we'd be better off living with relatives. we can't even properly afford rent.

fuck everything.

- - -

what talent is more preferable to ya, being a pianist, or being a digital artist?
vinnicci
digital artist

night-vision ability or echolocation ability?
ERA Puzzle
Zzzz. Echolocation.

A car or a bike? Purely for transportation. Dont get any funny ideas about selling it.
Ayayano
Car

Use anime pfp for everything or never use anime pfp ever
Tad Fibonacci
Ninja'd
Bike for sure. I've always liked the Harleys and Triumph Bonneville. especially the Triumph Bonneville T100.
They just looks gorgeous imo.
Too bad the taxes for foreign vehicles where I'm from is sky high so I would have to wait pretty late into my life to be able to save up for one.

--------------------------------

Same question.

Anime pfp on everything sounds pretty bad. I'll go with not using them.

--------------------------------

Car or bike. (Since I like this question.)
hypercyte
bike (imagine riding through traffic in the congested streets of London!)

Would you rather be a well-known osu! player, or a well-known osu! mapper?
keremaru
Late for an answer
I would prefer to use an anime pfp for everything, since I almost always do. Really, anime is just animation, and therefore art. So in that sense, I just have to use something artificially created with a purpose.

NINJA'D
Since my dream "car" is a moped, and that's not exactly something that requires mechanical kinetic energy to function, I'll go with car. Plus, carpools.

Well known mapper, since high pp plays are hard enough to get as is, and in most cases, mappers have a decent reputation among each other.
Most cases.

Drink water for the rest of your life, or soda?
ERA Puzzle
Water dear God no soda that sounds like a good way to cut your life short by a couple years

Would you rather be busy to the point of exhaustion all day or have nothing to do?
show more