forum

Choose one!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Westonini
$69 expensive monitor headphones that let you listen to sounds in great detail and clarity but are hard to replace when damaged. I'd probably prefer to go for something in the middle, but if those are my only two options I'd go for the expensive monitor headphones. I'm pretty good at keeping my equipment in good condition unless it's cheap and breaks easily.

The color green or the color purple?
keremaru
green, quite blatantly.

have friends that are funny, but don't make the best decisions, or talk to people that you don't know, both personally and skill-wise?
Zozimoto
have friends that are funny, but don't make the best decisions

sleep or have an all nighter?
Westonini
Well, generally I would choose sleep because who would want to pull an all-nighter if they don't have to. And we're not talking about staying up late, we're talking about literally just not sleeping and working on something all night. So since there's no context, I'll choose sleep.

Pencils or Pens?
Achromalia
Pencils.

Grey or Gray?
Bananaland
grey

ducky or filco
johnmedina999
?

Cheetos or Doritos?
keremaru
doritos. i don't like the immense cheese build-up that comes with cheetos.

be physically stronger with a nearly-below average intelligence score, or intelligent to the point that you don't know how to properly communicate *with society.
Achromalia
I'm likely the latter, except I don't think you'd have to be necessarily intelligent to be absolutely horrid in socializing. Practically anyone can have that issue, as it's quite common.

Also, the latter doesn't imply how weak I'd be, so I'm likely going to stay as physically weak as I am.

So yeah, not a whole lot of change.

- - -

Be 17, living with divorced and physically separated parents, frequently moving between each of them every week while being beaten constantly by both of them and hospitalized, or be 15, living without a home, on the streets, and have a single parent who makes poor financial decisions?
Journal
be 15, living without a home, on the streets, and have a single parent who makes poor financial decisions

It's much more manageable than the former.

going out or staying in
Achromalia
staying in. come in, if you'd like, though. i'll make it comfortable!

- - -

Be 16, living with a non-parental relative, isolated from society, beaten and constantly berated, or be 18, broke, homeless, and in heavy debt with a history of prison time and drug use that deters employers, giving you a tough time finding jobs.
samX500
16 with a non-parental relative.

Failing in a competition in which you put all of your hearth into. Winning in a competition where you didn't do anything.
Achromalia
Winning in a competition in which I've done nothing in. Less effort invested. Hopefully the competition doesn't matter, but it's unspecified, so i suppose it's just some nondescript competition.

I don't like the idea, but at least I'm not killing myself to do something competitive only to fail.

- - -

Be 9, abandoned, shunned and kicked out by all family members on the basis of who you are, or be 14, living with prestigious and strict helicopter parents that have planned your life out for you, and where you can never escape publicity, to the extent that everyone knows everything that could be heard.
Journal
Thanks Achro. Mind if I feed you Puzzle’s fish babies?

be 14, living with prestigious and strict helicopter parents that have planned your life out for you, and where you can never escape publicity, to the extent that everyone knows everything that could be heard.

Cause that’s already happening me nut 14 tho

Emotionally distant or clingy friends
Achromalia
a bit tough.

emotionally distant friends -- an unsatisfying relationship of lackluster conversation with people who don't care to interact with you. they wouldn't be considered friends. unless you mean they're generally apathetic and have a hard time dealing with emotions, then i'd be alright with them. there's a bit of a difference and there may be some context needed.

clingy friends -- a tiresome relationship of tons of people constantly talking to you at all times of the day, everyday. you can't work alone without them trying to interact with you.

to be honest, clingy friends may be a bit more manageable. in most cases, clingy friends also typically means really caring and talkative friends. emotionally distant ones that don't really care to talk to me or discuss anything with me will likely be just another person to me.

- - -

live forever through every bit of pain and physical trauma, and get flung through space, or die now.
Journal
Die now

Get killed by a friend, or by a stranger
Achromalia
Either's fine. I'm still dead.

But, I'd also put my friend through hell. It depends on how they'd react to having to kill me by some unfortunate series of events.

By a stranger? I'm not sure. They likely wouldn't care as I have no connection to them.

It's likely some pretty traumatizing shit to put a friend through.

So, a stranger will have to do, unless my friend actually wants to.

- - -

same question.
Carmlillball
Obviously by a stranger. Less emotional damage.

Candy or chewing gum?
ERA Puzzle
Candy for sure.

Tea or coffee?
Tad Fibonacci
This is hard, I like both of them.

I guess I'll go with tea.

Music or art?
Radiohead
art. i like painting and stuff like that

chillstep or lofi
ERA Puzzle
Lofi for sure. I love lofi.

Pencil or pen?
Tad Fibonacci
I prefer pencil.

Cats or dogs?
ERA Puzzle
Cat. Cat cat cat. I like the cat.

A forest or a tree?
Achromalia
forests are great. a singular tree? doesn't do much for us.

but that single tree can still be great.

a forest of great trees makes for a great forest.

of course, i'm still going with a whole forest.

- - -

Would you rather be the person to remedy the issue of deforestation, or remedy the issue of your national crime rate?
Vuelo Eluko
Remedy the 13%? I'm down.

A bottomless bottle of crisp cool one degree above freezing icelandic spring water that never runs out and you can take it anywhere easily, or a lifetime supply of your favorite snack that comes from a relatively immobile, forever refilling container, like not something you could take places, about as unwieldy as a sofa or refrigerator. Only going to move it when you change living places.
ERA Puzzle
The water sounds like a much more healthy option and that's what I'm concerned about. So the water.

Same question.
samX500
Obviously the water. Cold fresh water is the most tasty thing in life when you are thirsty and I don't really snack often if at all anyway.

a painfully cold day or a painfully hot one.
Vuelo Eluko
Painfully cold ALL the way.

your waifu or your health
Achromalia
health, even though i uhhhh

admittedly have taken absolutely shitty care of myself and my health.

i'm abusing my body at this point.

i've already been reaping the consequences of that.

so if i could repair that, then that'd be nice.

and, i have no waifu.

- - -

Would you rather get into a pointless argumentative debate where you constantly try to one-up the other person only to be humiliated, or would you rather solve it with your fists?
ERA Puzzle
Debate. Humiliated? Okay. I can deal with that.

I trained in MMA for a very long time. One thing I learned is you do everything you can to avoid physical confrontation. It's not worth it.

SQ, I guess. Cant think of anything interesting.
Achromalia
Debate as well. I'm not much of a fighter, more like a dodger and blocker. I'd get absolutely pummeled ;w;

- - -

SQ.
captainmilk
Something similar happened recently, but I wouldn't say I was one-upped, at least in my mind.
I'm afraid how people will view me after humiliation, i'm not much of a fighter and I don't ever get angry at people, however, if someone does something to hurt someone I love they can catch these hands.

yaoi or yuri
samX500
Definitely yuri.

Emotional cry-jerking show or hype action focused show
Journal
hype action focused show

die peacefully or painfully
ERA Puzzle
I... P-peacefully? How would you answer anything different?

Be born in the summer or winter
captainmilk
I wonder who would say painfully, peacefully
cute pfp btw

same question
edit: why

winter

same question
Journal

Rebmare wrote:

I wonder who would say painfully, peacefully
cute pfp btw