Request from In-game.that's all!
Black is just suggestion, if you don't like , you can skip it
Blue is recommended to fix
red is unrankable issue
- 00:36:328 (1,1) - d is a little close to the spinner, it's a little hard for Kantan //nope as taiko spinner is not the same as standard spinner.
- 00:55:978 (25,26) - the rhythm is a little weird, try to change (26) to 00:56:428 -
- 01:24:028 - empty there make me feel weird, how about add a d?
- 00:02:728 (8,9) - how about change (8) to k? to make a symmetry with 00:00:328 (1,2) - IMO or change (9) to k to make rhythm be same as 00:00:328 (1,2) -
- 00:19:078 - try to add a note for there would be more suitable, I find you have used 1/2 before this note, why don't use 1/2 for there? //it may become too hard for futsuu
- 00:47:428 (132) - how about change to D to emphasize the vocal?
so great ;w;
- I think the diff a little hard for Muzukashii, because of BPM, too many 3 plet would make diff harder, try to reduce some 3 plet?
//Still in a acceptable range
- 00:03:028 (11) - change to d to make a symmetry with 00:00:328 (1,2,3) -
- 00:27:928 (143,145) - change to D to express the vocal variation, all are K feel a little dull IMO... //no because i want to emphasize the high pitch.
I have tried~ the diff is too great ;w;
- 00:17:803 - or 00:17:953 -choose one to add d for there, because the part a little empty for oni. Also, 00:25:753 - is same as here //sorry but I can't find a reason to place a triplet there.
- 00:28:228 (173) - change to D would be better for rhythm, //same as muzu
- 00:33:928 (199,201,203,205) - how about change to D to emphasize the sound? //i personally don't want to do this in oni
- 00:37:078 (215,216,217,218,219) - change to ddkkd to make 00:36:328 (207,211,213,217) - more suitable for the vocal //I followed the drum here.
- 00:40:978 (240) - try to move to 00:40:678 - to follow vocal would be better //^
- 01:00:553 (375) - move to 01:00:853 - would be better for song, because I can't hear 01:00:553 (375,376) - why have 2 plot
- 01:26:728 (520) - change to D to emphasize the ending? //big don is too strong there while it doesn't have any strong beat.
- 01:25:978 (512,513,514,515,516,517,518) - there sound weird, how about remove 01:26:053 (513) - , 01:26:053 (513) - move to 01:25:753 - and 01:26:428 (518) - change to k? //nope, I just simply follow the drum.
- 00:04:828 (23) - change to K to emphasize the vocal
- 00:07:078 - and 00:07:378 - try to add k to follow the drum?, I think there is a little empty for the diff
- 00:27:928 (183,185) - same as Muzukashii ~ //same as muzu
- 01:06:628 (483,484,485,486,487,488,489,490,491) - the speed change make there hard to read, how about this like the picture?
- 01:26:653 (611,612) - this is too easily break the combo when the bpm is 200 and speed change is 1.50x, try to remove (611) and change 01:26:503 (609,610,611) - to d //I did this intentionally.