Please tell me which difficulty do you want to make.
kantokun wrote:GD please \O/
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Lovecome o Zenryoku de Jama Shiteirunot long enough imo rofl *runs*
mingmichael wrote:taiko mods come as request~
Red ~> unrakable issue, must be changed
Blue ~> highly suggested, consider to use it
Black ~> suggestion, just free to choose it
[ Kantan]☞ HP and OD change too be 3? well, 2 is too low and i don't know too if Taiko mapset/diff is allowed use 2 for OD and HP [/color]☞ no problem here• remove this finisher at 00:09:328 - and put the finisher at 00:09:928 - . there's not any finsiher sound that apppear at 00:09:328 - , so that's why i removed it. but, the finsiher sound comes at 00:09:928 - . the song gives finisher sound too there. much better to follow it //if you listen to the music carefully, you will notice there is a strong beat at 00:09:328 - . That's why I put a finish there.
• 00:52:528 - don here? it'll follow the low pitch sound at there (vocal pitch sound), same like 00:42:928 - which is don (and the low vocal appears at there too) //k
[Futsuu]☞ HP or OD (or both of them) can be changed to be 4. is 3 not too low for this song? //same as kantan☞ consider with many 1/2 beat snap divisor notes that you used, like at 00:09:328 - until 00:12:328 - . it's quite long for the futsuu diff, and it's quite hard too for the futsuu player. well, just see some suggestions at the Notes box [/color]• kat at 00:05:728 - and don at 00:07:228 - . i changed them to make consistent notes too like the first part, at 00:00:328 - until 00:02:728 - . they have a same part and also same pitch sounds too. so, consider with the notes that you used. 00:06:178 - has a same pitch sound too like 00:00:928 - and 00:07:228 - has a same pitch sound too like 00:02:428 - //I was doing more variation there.
• how about delete 00:10:228 - ? well, i think it's quite hard for the Futsuu player. because it has a long 1/2beat snap divisor notes from 00:09:328 - until 00:12:328 -. and then, it's still has a note after finisher too at 00:09:928 - . i know, you followed the vocal sounds, and it's nice~ but, be more consider again with this. at least, give a little break at there. well, here's just a suggestion btw //I feel it was a bit inconsistent to vocal as I placed the note to fit with it.
• delete 00:19:828 - , the reason is same like above ^ too //^
• kat at 00:42:328 - , to keep the vocal sound (high vocal sound). it has a same (almost same) pitch sound like 00:42:028 - which is high, and you used kat at there too //don to fit the drum there.
• kat too at 00:51:928 -, the reason same like above ^ //^
• you can add finisher at 01:02:728 - . it will follow the finisher sound from the song, and follow the finisher part too like 01:05:128 - //nope, there is no strong beat, I couldn't find any reason to add a finish there.
• move 01:09:178 - to 01:09:028 - . it's much better to follow the vocal sound. the vocal sound appears at 01:09:028 - too, not at 01:09:178 - that you put it before [/color]
[Muzukashii]☞ HP can be changed to be 5 i think.. //Same as kantan☞ consider with twelve 1/3 beat snap divisor notes from 01:06:528 - until 01:07:528 - . suggestion can be found at the Notes box
☞ some inconsistent patterns with finisher• kat too at 00:32:053 - . well, i think for the triplet at the Muzukashii diff, it's easier with ooo or ooo, so that's why i changed that to be kat to make it ooo triplet. same like 00:29:578 (149,150,151) - that you used //sorry have to disagree with you as kdd is very easy and normally use in muzu diff. Also, kdd can fit the hitsound which is what i want.
• kat at 00:48:028 - . i changed it because it will follow the vocal sound as well. the vocal sound becomes high at there, you can hear it carefully. and it's much better with kat than don. [/color]
• from 01:06:528 - until 01:07:528 - , i have a suggestion here. try to change it first then see my explainations. kats at 01:06:628 - and 01:06:778 - will follow the vocal sounds. i saw you followed the vocal sounds too at the previous notes too. and then ooo triplet at there is too follow the drum hits there, and the last kat 01:07:228 - is to follow the vocal again there //did some adjustment.
• remove the finisher at 01:18:778 - , because i saw you didn't put it too at 01:21:178 - and 01:23:578 - . and i guess that you followed the vocal sounds at there (?) . well, just be consistent with the finisher that you put //changed 01:23:578
• remove kat at 01:26:203 - . just make ooo triplet there. ooooo is quite hard for the Muzukashii player, and you put finisher too after that. consider again with this [/color]
[Oni]☞ nothing~☞ some Finisher suggestions that should be added. well, just see at the Notes box• add finisher at 00:31:528 - , to keep the finisher patterns there. and then, the finisher sound appears too at there, same like 00:29:128 - that you put finisher too at there
• big don at 00:37:728 - . to make a balance increasing pitch sounds too as well. look, it'll be O O O O from 00:37:528 - until 00:38:128 - . well, i think it's much better than O O O O that you put before //There is no strong beat, so I don't want to put a finisher there.
• kat at 00:38:428 - , the vocal sound is high at here (even though small sound) //mainly base on drum sound.
• kat at 00:55:453 - . at this part, ooo triplet gives much stronger pitch sound than ooo //I think kdd fits the music better.
• finisher again at 00:57:928 - . the finisher sound still appears at here, and to keep the finisher pattern too that you put at the previous notes
• finishers again at 01:15:328 - and 01:16:528 -. to keep the strong vocal pitch sound like 01:14:728 - ; 01:15:928 -
• finisher again at 01:26:728 - . same like another diff. to end the song, gives a finsiher //didn't place a finish there as it didn't fit the music quite well.
[Inner Oni]☞ nothing☞ consider with finishers that you used at the last part from 01:17:128 - until end. i ever mapped with this patterns too, but TaikoBAT told me to change it. well, it's up you. just consider again at this part [/color]• kat at 00:13:828 - . to keep the kat like 00:13:228 -, because the pattern will be o o o o o o o o from 00:12:328 - until 00:14:278 - //I did this intentionally as I map to drum sound
• you can add finsiher at the middle part at 00:17:128 - , to follow the finisher sound at here. i think it's not hard for the Inner Oni diff with this suggestion
• same like above. you can add finisher at 00:19:528 - to follow the finisher sound too at there //couldn't find a reason for finisher.
• kat at 00:31:003 - . so, it'll be ooo triplet there. the triplet which is given much stronger there (to follow the vocal sounds too as well) than ooo that you put before
• remove finisher at 00:37:528 - ??! are you sure to use finisher at the last note at stream? i know it is allowed, but the previous notes are ooo. it's quite hard to press the finisher after that. well, i have a suggestion, to delete 00:37:453 - to keep the finisher at 00:37:528 - //It is quite easy to press also it is suitable for inner.
• big kat at 00:37:928 - , so the finishers will be O O O O. balance increasing pitch sounds there. same like Oni mod~ //k
• same like Oni diff. kat at 00:38:428 - . it's to follow the high vocal sound eventhough the voice is low //Same as oni
• finisher too at 01:09:928 - , same as 01:07:528 - that you put
okay that's all
No reply means it was fixed.
came from chat.
Sorry...I can't mod easy diff and normal diff ><
00:44:728 (235) - delete //nope as i want to fit the drum sound there.
00:44:878 - d
00:45:253 - d
00:45:553 (240) - delete
01:06:528 (358) - d → 01:06:478 (358) - please move in this place.
This note is mistake because it does not match the song.
01:06:528 (358) - delete
00:44:578 (264) - d
00:44:728 (265) - delete //same as muzu
00:44:878 - add d
00:52:978 (329) - k
00:13:753 - add d
00:31:378 (203) - delete //I added kat there to follow the vocal.
00:44:578 (303) - k
00:44:653 (304) - delete //same as muzu
00:44:728 (305) - d
00:59:578 (429) - d //to fit the pitch there.
01:00:178 (434) - d //^
I expecting this map :3
Request from In-game.that's all!
Black is just suggestion, if you don't like , you can skip it
Blue is recommended to fix
red is unrankable issue
- 00:36:328 (1,1) - d is a little close to the spinner, it's a little hard for Kantan //nope as taiko spinner is not the same as standard spinner.
- 00:55:978 (25,26) - the rhythm is a little weird, try to change (26) to 00:56:428 -
- 01:24:028 - empty there make me feel weird, how about add a d?
- 00:02:728 (8,9) - how about change (8) to k? to make a symmetry with 00:00:328 (1,2) - IMO or change (9) to k to make rhythm be same as 00:00:328 (1,2) -
- 00:19:078 - try to add a note for there would be more suitable, I find you have used 1/2 before this note, why don't use 1/2 for there? //it may become too hard for futsuu
- 00:47:428 (132) - how about change to D to emphasize the vocal?
so great ;w;
- I think the diff a little hard for Muzukashii, because of BPM, too many 3 plet would make diff harder, try to reduce some 3 plet?
//Still in a acceptable range
- 00:03:028 (11) - change to d to make a symmetry with 00:00:328 (1,2,3) -
- 00:27:928 (143,145) - change to D to express the vocal variation, all are K feel a little dull IMO... //no because i want to emphasize the high pitch.
I have tried~ the diff is too great ;w;
- 00:17:803 - or 00:17:953 -choose one to add d for there, because the part a little empty for oni. Also, 00:25:753 - is same as here //sorry but I can't find a reason to place a triplet there.
- 00:28:228 (173) - change to D would be better for rhythm, //same as muzu
- 00:33:928 (199,201,203,205) - how about change to D to emphasize the sound? //i personally don't want to do this in oni
- 00:37:078 (215,216,217,218,219) - change to ddkkd to make 00:36:328 (207,211,213,217) - more suitable for the vocal //I followed the drum here.
- 00:40:978 (240) - try to move to 00:40:678 - to follow vocal would be better //^
- 01:00:553 (375) - move to 01:00:853 - would be better for song, because I can't hear 01:00:553 (375,376) - why have 2 plot
- 01:26:728 (520) - change to D to emphasize the ending? //big don is too strong there while it doesn't have any strong beat.
- 01:25:978 (512,513,514,515,516,517,518) - there sound weird, how about remove 01:26:053 (513) - , 01:26:053 (513) - move to 01:25:753 - and 01:26:428 (518) - change to k? //nope, I just simply follow the drum.
- 00:04:828 (23) - change to K to emphasize the vocal
- 00:07:078 - and 00:07:378 - try to add k to follow the drum?, I think there is a little empty for the diff
- 00:27:928 (183,185) - same as Muzukashii ~ //same as muzu
- 01:06:628 (483,484,485,486,487,488,489,490,491) - the speed change make there hard to read, how about this like the picture?
- 01:26:653 (611,612) - this is too easily break the combo when the bpm is 200 and speed change is 1.50x, try to remove (611) and change 01:26:503 (609,610,611) - to d //I did this intentionally.
19:32 spboxer3: 在?
19:32 kanpakyin: 恩
19:32 spboxer3: 等等有事?
19:32 kanpakyin: 不知道...
19:32 spboxer3: 可以IRC看不?
19:32 kanpakyin: 應該可以 0.0
19:33 *spboxer3 is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/322524 Afilia Saga - S.M.L (TV Size) [Futsuu]]
19:33 spboxer3: 00:00:928 (2,17) - 這兩段part的做法不同 我是建議Futsuu作的相同些會更好
19:34 spboxer3: 相同的pattern會讓玩起來更容易讀懂
19:34 kanpakyin: 好把
19:39 spboxer3: 00:36:328 (105) - 這個slider後面接著大圓 其他難度我覺得還OK 可是這最簡單的難度可能會太難 slider減少到00:36:928 - 或許可以解決這樣的問題
19:40 kanpakyin: 不是最簡單啊= =
19:40 kanpakyin: futsuu
19:40 spboxer3: 喔擦 我居然開錯了
19:40 kanpakyin: ....
19:40 spboxer3: 好 因為這是在最上面 我慣性就以為是...>_>
19:41 kanpakyin: 0.0
19:44 *spboxer3 is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/322538 Afilia Saga - S.M.L (TV Size) [Kantan]]
19:44 spboxer3: 00:24:328 (40) -
19:44 spboxer3: 這個不用D?
19:44 spboxer3: 前面兩個小節的開頭都用d這地方不整合一下?
19:45 kanpakyin: K比較合..我覺得
19:45 kanpakyin: 而且k -> K沒這麼難
19:46 spboxer3: 00:35:728 (59,60) - 交換一下? 00:33:928 (56,57,58,59) - 這四個我認為是一體的(從音樂的角度看) 所以用同樣的note會更好
19:47 kanpakyin: 00:36:328 (60) - 加了kat
19:47 kanpakyin: 前面的KAT保留
19:48 spboxer3: 這樣便更難了吧orz...
19:48 kanpakyin: 不會啊= =
19:48 kanpakyin: Kat Kat同一種按法啊
19:48 kanpakyin: 不會更難得
19:49 spboxer3: K k D
19:49 spboxer3: 現在改成這樣不是
19:49 kanpakyin: 不阿
19:49 kanpakyin: D K K d 這樣啊
19:50 kanpakyin: 00:36:328 -
19:50 kanpakyin: 這邊阿
19:52 spboxer3: 我以為你是加上去
19:52 spboxer3: 原來是改成K
19:53 kanpakyin: 0.0恩
19:54 *spboxer3 is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/322428 Afilia Saga - S.M.L (TV Size) [Muzukashii]]
19:54 spboxer3: 00:03:628 (13,14) - 我認為dk會更適合音樂
19:54 spboxer3: 畢竟前面你都用了dk kd這種的擺法 我想應該不會有難度問題
19:54 kanpakyin: 恩好
19:56 spboxer3: 我覺得後頭的三連有點亂阿 感覺比較像各個可以擺的方式都擺過一次...
19:56 kanpakyin: 不阿 = =你開test聽會很舒服的
19:57 spboxer3: 然後00:19:528 (95,96,97,98,99,100,101,102,103) - 前頭這段有三連 可是後頭這段沒有
19:58 kanpakyin: 其實我不想一整part下那麼多3連才決定這邊不放的
19:58 spboxer3: 00:37:378 (187) - 刪掉這個會讓後頭的D更好打 而且打擊音感覺不會這麼雜
19:59 kanpakyin: 好把
20:00 spboxer3: 00:47:128 (246,247,248,249) - kdkk會來的更好 我其實是看歌詞的韻腳來做判斷的 246,248,249這三個點都有押韻 而247的位置明顯和另外三個不同 所以我會這樣建議
20:01 kanpakyin: 好
20:02 spboxer3: 00:56:728 (301,302,303,304) - 那這邊有要考慮嗎? KDDK
20:03 kanpakyin: 這邊還是保留
20:03 spboxer3: 好
20:03 kanpakyin: 因為K K K K屬於同一個水平上
20:03 kanpakyin: pitch
20:03 spboxer3: OK
20:04 spboxer3: 01:07:328 (360,361) - 相較於其他難度 我認為Muzu在這邊還可以更簡單點 所以我會建議刪除 即使後頭有鼓音 但是刪除並不會造成音樂上的不和諧
20:05 kanpakyin: ....其實我覺得kddddddd也難不到那去= =
20:05 kanpakyin: 也沒變速甚麼的
20:05 spboxer3: 嘛 主要是1/3>_>
20:05 spboxer3: 太長的1/3容易打歪
20:05 spboxer3: 不容易打300
20:05 spboxer3: 也就是良
20:06 kanpakyin: 這邊還是堅持保留- -
20:06 spboxer3: 好
20:08 spboxer3: 01:25:528 (441,442,443,444,445,446,447,448,449,450) - 最尾端這樣擺我真心覺得不適合 因為歌曲本身並沒有這樣的鼓音或是歌詞 而且01:25:978 - 到01:26:128 - 不管是鼓或是歌詞都是斷句 你卻把這個連起來了
20:09 kanpakyin: 麻= = 為甚麼我不覺得...
20:09 kanpakyin: 01:25:978 - 這邊開始很明顯有個5連
20:09 kanpakyin: 音樂上
20:10 spboxer3: 難道我們mp3不同= =? 為什麼我沒聽到阿
20:11 kanpakyin: = =
20:11 kanpakyin: 我怎麼聽都有= =
20:11 spboxer3: ...
20:12 spboxer3: 我覺得需要有第三人來聽聽看
20:13 kanpakyin: 0.0
20:13 spboxer3: 我把note移掉 甚麼都沒聽到阿orz...
20:13 spboxer3: 你說的5連是甚麼的5連?
20:14 kanpakyin: 01:25:978 (444,445,446,447,448) -
20:14 spboxer3: 音樂本身有?
20:15 spboxer3: 我的看法是這樣的01:25:528 (441,443,444,445) - 這四個應該是一體 可是現在是01:25:978 (445) - 直接接到下句去了 沒有一點休息的時間
20:16 kanpakyin: 音樂有阿= =
20:16 kanpakyin: O O OOOOO O 這樣的
20:16 kanpakyin: 但是我多加一個note變成了
20:16 kanpakyin: OOO OOOOO O
20:16 kanpakyin: 而已
20:17 spboxer3: 難道是所謂年紀越大聽不見的聲音越多嗎= =
20:17 spboxer3: 我怎麼聽都沒有。。。
20:17 spboxer3: 用25%聽也沒
20:18 kanpakyin: = =
20:18 spboxer3: 我去找Sco來聽聽看
20:18 kanpakyin: 奇怪了= =
20:18 kanpakyin: 果然是sp3老了 (茶~
20:18 spboxer3: 我是認真的說 我真的沒聽到阿orz...=_=
20:20 spboxer3: 算了 這地方先跳過
20:20 spboxer3: 等等看有沒有人能來check
20:21 *spboxer3 is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/321291 Afilia Saga - S.M.L (TV Size) [Oni]]
20:21 spboxer3: 00:36:928 (213,214,215,216,217,218,219) - 這地方飛翔沒有說?
20:22 spboxer3: kkddkkk會更好 和之前說的韻腳同理
20:22 spboxer3: 00:36:328 (207,211,213,217) - 這四個音是這句詞的位置
20:23 kanpakyin: 好
20:28 *spboxer3 is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/321064 Afilia Saga - S.M.L (TV Size) [Inner Oni]]
20:28 spboxer3: 00:36:328 (238,239,240,241,242,243,244,245,246,247,248,249,250,251,252,253,254) -
20:28 spboxer3: 這邊那個三連有點詭異阿 感覺搶了1/4拍
20:29 spboxer3: 畢竟這邊歌詞還是比較重的
20:29 spboxer3: 聽起來就會搶拍
20:29 kanpakyin: 我改了
20:29 kanpakyin: 變成了一大串
20:30 spboxer3: :o 一大串是?
20:31 kanpakyin: 全連在一起了
20:31 spboxer3: 等等上傳在看好了:o
20:32 spboxer3: 01:26:653 (615,616) - 你確定這有良心? BPM200耶
20:33 kanpakyin: 時間點錯了?
20:33 kanpakyin: 這邊是1/2阿
20:33 spboxer3: inner
20:33 spboxer3: 應該沒錯吧
20:33 spboxer3: 還是你前面刪note了?
20:34 kanpakyin: ....
20:34 spboxer3: 01:26:653 -
20:34 spboxer3: 這邊和後面那個D
20:34 kanpakyin: Inner阿 = =
20:34 kanpakyin: 我覺得是可以
20:34 kanpakyin: 好把刪掉了
20:35 spboxer3: 你是刪大圓還是k??
20:36 kanpakyin: 大圓
20:36 spboxer3: 我傾向刪k 不過刪大圓也可
20:39 spboxer3: 01:07:678 - 這條直接改成0.9吧 後面0.85刪了 這樣打起來更順
20:40 spboxer3: 因為0.85那個位置減速的很沒有理由
20:41 kanpakyin: 我1.0 -? 0.85
20:41 kanpakyin: 0.85 -> 0.6
20:41 kanpakyin: 本來我是在01:06:628 - 這邊開始減速的
20:42 spboxer3: 不阿 01:09:928 - 這地方減速沒道理阿
20:43 kanpakyin: 全變成了0.7
20:43 spboxer3: 01:07:528 - 這地方記得別變
20:43 spboxer3: 我來看看0.7會不會覆蓋很嚴重...
20:44 spboxer3: 太嚴重了...
20:44 spboxer3: 會被那個大圓擋住...
20:44 spboxer3: 估計要有ar10的反應能力才能打...
20:45 kanpakyin: 矮油
20:45 kanpakyin: 0.85算
20:45 spboxer3: ok
20:45 spboxer3: 就這樣
20:46 kanpakyin: 我上傳
20:46 spboxer3: 等你傳
20:50 spboxer3: Futsuu 00:27:028 (78) - 這個是K?
20:54 spboxer3: 01:26:428 (239) - K 根據你的kantan這邊是下K 而建議你這邊也下K
20:58 spboxer3: 咦 00:36:328 (238,239,240,241,242,243,244,245,246,247,248,249,250,251,252,253,254) - Inner這段沒改??
ono: will check your mod soon. I won't change the current spread untill everything is settled down (I will go ahead and ask other taiko bats) as I really satisfy current spread.
qoot8123 wrote:Sorry i'm late...
Here is Taiko mod request via In-game
Red : unrankable issue
Purple : strongly recommend
Black : just suggestion
- 00:05:128 (8) - try to add finish here? here is more powerful than other parts //not going to do this as k D (in 1/2)[is too difficult for newbie. /color]
- 00:22:528 (37) - this note is not really necessary here imo. so remove this?
- the drum sound on 00:36:328 (61) - ~ 00:38:728 (4) - is more than 00:33:928 (57) - ~ 00:36:328 (61) - so i suggest you remove 00:34:528 (58,60) - to make different rhythm //simply I was following the vocal there
- 00:46:528 - try to add note here. here is empty not putting any note there can emphasize 00:47:128 -
- 00:15:178 (43) - move to 00:15:328 - to follow vocal and drum //I was following the instrument.
- 00:24:778 (71) - ^ //^
- try to remove 00:54:328 (149) - or 00:54:628 (150) - sounds better imo
- 00:04:678 (18) - add finish here? to make more exciting imo
- 00:10:078 (43) - try to remove this note as 00:12:328 (54,55) -
- 00:44:878 (211) - remove this note to make the same gap with 00:45:928 (217,218) - //obviously there is a drum sound, so no change.
- 00:04:678 (18,19) - add finish as i mentioned on muzu
- 00:44:878 (268) - remove this note to make a little break ///nope, there is a drum sound there.
[ Inner Oni]
- 00:13:753 (78) - move to 00:13:603 - sounds better imo
- 00:37:453 (253,254) - i prefer to use dK here
- 00:57:253 (413) - move to 00:57:403 - and 00:57:703 - add note.this is just my opinion //nope, I would like to emphasize the high pitch.