forum

Enya - Only Time

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura
Ok so this is obv the latest ver- [Map needs to update]

Well seems like for some reason downloading the map fresh makes it want to update, make sure to submit it correctly before a BAT comes to check it.

[Relaxing]
Nothing to pick at here, the patterns and the flow felt pretty good, good job!

[BD's Normal]
00:55:294 (1) - This slider looks really ugly, if you want a semi circle you're better off using peppy's algorithm like this:
00:58:195 (3) - Same as above.
01:31:185 (5,6) - Eh i have a thing against stacking notes on sliderends on Normal or less, but i'll leave it up to you.
03:07:277 (1,2,3) - The flow here is really awkward and looks more like it's broken because you got nowhere else to go, rather than for the pattern.

[Easy]
Nothing to pick at here, everything was pretty smooth.

[Overall]
BD's diff still needs a bit of working, everything else was pretty good, Good Luck with ranking!
Topic Starter
[Luanny]
o I think that BSS bug affected this map
gonna update with BD's new version
thanks for your mod
Mismagius

Sakura wrote:

[BD's Normal]
00:55:294 (1) - This slider looks really ugly, if you want a semi circle you're better off using peppy's algorithm like this:
what...? I don't see how it looks ugly, it's just made with beziers, and it's perfectly fine o.O besides, it's an old map and for me it kinda ruins the feel of it if I use these sliders
00:58:195 (3) - Same as above.
01:31:185 (5,6) - Eh i have a thing against stacking notes on sliderends on Normal or less, but i'll leave it up to you. Hm... I'll consider it. I'll probably change this one, but not now
03:07:277 (1,2,3) - The flow here is really awkward and looks more like it's broken because you got nowhere else to go, rather than for the pattern.
You see... this kind of pattern follows exactly what this map was supposed to be - a mix of some of CnF's mapping style with my older mapping style. This small jumps fits perfectly with the song and I don't think it flows badly, at least sdfgashdjkasdfasdf nevermind, fixed

BD's diff still needs a bit of working, everything else was pretty good, Good Luck with ranking!

I don't see how. The difficulty *is supposed to be* this way. I don't think there is much to work on it, aside from some flow issues that should've been fixed before, like 02:46:612 (4) (yes I just fixed it).
Sakura
Yeah the flow issues was what i was talking about, sorry :P
Hula
It's only a matter of time until this is bubbled.
Topic Starter
[Luanny]
^pls.........
Sakura
He's right actually
Topic Starter
[Luanny]
Hula I need you to post more jokes on my threads
- Umeru -
Maybe you should add some more difficulty for some people that like something harder for example the 5 Stars difficulty. I think this map need a lot of skills of Single Tap. Maybe you can add some difficulty name : Stress or something and need some design for Single Tapper :D
Example

SPOILER

I change some AR and Drain Rate and Hit rate for harder difficulty and this is some example of some note that I put in if you want some example of design you can download it.
Example Difficulty Download Link (If you want to see): http://www.mediafire.com/download/dqkpv ... y+Time.osz
Mismagius
I can't believe I saw a strong candidate for Worst Post of 2013!

Listen... Beatmaps are supposed to follow the song. If people want to play harder difficulties, they will want to play faster songs, and will certainly not like this song, and will want to play their 200BPM vocaloid songs with Skystar diffs. This isn't a song for them. And as I said, beatmaps are supposed to follow the song. You can't make a harder difficulty for this map without ruining the song.
- Umeru -

Blue Dragon wrote:

I can't believe I saw a strong candidate for Worst Post of 2013!

Listen... Beatmaps are supposed to follow the song. If people want to play harder difficulties, they will want to play faster songs, and will certainly not like this song, and will want to play their 200BPM vocaloid songs with Skystar diffs. This isn't a song for them. And as I said, beatmaps are supposed to follow the song. You can't make a harder difficulty for this map without ruining the song.
Oh Thanks for some warning and tips Blue Dragon :D
Topic Starter
[Luanny]
holy shit can't believe what I just read.
Hula
It's ONLY a matter of TIME until this is ranked

BOOM DKUN! GO MY SON
Topic Starter
[Luanny]
holy shit Hula ilu
dkun
Who can say when the roads meet,
That love might be in your heart~

Time tells and heals all. This is a beautiful map for a beautiful song.

(/^▽^)/
Topic Starter
[Luanny]
\:D/
Hula
Bad map, only can play with HT look at leaderboards no mod
Asphyxia
Graz!
Lust
Finally, Congratulations!
MouseEasy
Parabens luane
-Pink Panda-
this is my favorite song of enya.. love it.. :3 :)
787B
Parabéns!
P o M u T a
Who can say when the roads meat
viviankong0605

[Luanny] wrote:

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on terça-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2013 at 17:16:13

Artist: Enya
Title: Only Time
Tags: new age blue dragon brennan a day without rain
BPM: 82,75
Filesize: 6147kb
Play Time: 03:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. BD's Normal (2,6 stars, 221 notes)
  2. Easy (0,86 stars, 145 notes)
  3. Relaxing (3,31 stars, 254 notes)
Download: Enya - Only Time
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
IT'S MOTHERFUCKING ENYA.
EEN best spread evaaaaaaar

BD's Normal was mapped ages before my diffs (2011 I think?) and it's kinda oldstyled on purpose (double-old lel).
Ask me to make a Hard and I smash you with a hammer :-)

Mods/Help/Check
  1. Xgor
  2. Dusicyon
  3. SuperMICrophone
  4. Ultimate
  5. onotoleonide
  6. Lust
  7. Hula
  8. Asphyxia
  9. Sakura