Try with this:
And add one more on this time:
And add one more on this time:
Sorry, I'll have to say no since a GD has already been claimed and I plan to make only three (ENH).
gokugohan12468 wrote:Can i make diff?
Please Under the Skin delete in the source and add in tag
Lally wrote:hi o3o #queue
I'll fix this one later
- HP -1 Okay
- first thing that i notice in this map is that the first object after the spinner is to close to it like: 00:03:076 (1,1) - 00:15:605 (1,1) - 00:49:816 (1,1) - 01:12:741 (1,1) - ecc.. You're right, I think I forgot to see those... Fixed
- second thing is that the hitsound could be really better in parts like 00:05:899 (1) - missing finishes 00:46:818 (2) - missing whistle you should notice more the strong sounds and add the appropriate hitsound I'll re-sound the map after a while
- 00:14:723 (1,2,3) - this pattern is so borring why don't you try to unstack this circles to continue the flow to the spinner and not block it Un-stacked.
- 00:15:605 (1) - this spinner basicly should start in the strong sound of battery that you hear also 00:15:782 - and not where is atm Fixed!
- 00:20:014 (3) - is better to do a singular slider as a reverse one it would fitt better Indeed! What was I thinking?!
- 00:21:072 (5) - this slider basicly should end at 00:21:777 - Fixed!
- 00:40:823 (1) - ;_; nuuh this basicly should start 00:41:175 - here in the down beat Fixed!
- 00:41:175 - from here you should start to change your hitsound pattern with a stronger sound as a whistle like a normal sampleset and i'm really sorry you should change the rhythm aswell Don't be sorry for stuff that's right lol, I'll look for a different wistrle.
- 00:55:283 (5) - new combo Fixed!
- 01:08:333 - you can clearly hear you're missing something here like this kind of rhythm Fixed!
- 01:15:034 (1,2) - missing totally the hitsounds I swear I hitsounded these ones. Arrgh. Fixed!
- 01:25:615 (1) - i can't hear any sound that introduce this circle so remove it I was thinking about adding a spinner but yeah. Gone
- 01:26:320 - basicly from here you should start a hitsound pattern that introduce the drum in the background so you should follow it for exsample with a normal sampleset I'll keep it in mind when I resound tha map
- 02:04:763 (8) - i find unapropriate this slider with all the diff itself Yep
- 02:14:286 (5,6) - this kind of overlaps are really ugly I'll ask for more opinions, I wanted to do something diferent
- 02:55:904 (1,2,3) - same what i said before this kind of stacks I don't see the problem with stacking every once a while...
- 02:22:751 - this kiai is not necessary instead of adding it here add it 03:07:895 - here But that's the climax of the song!... I'll ask for more opinions about that one...
- 03:06:837 (5) - same Gone!
- 03:42:459 (1,2,3) - same
- i think the slider velocity is a bit low and the pattern feels really slow like a another normal,personally i would tell you to try to change it and to try to do some separate spacing as the one you're using atm Increased CS for now, I'll see another SV later since I would have to move everything atm
- following the new rules go arround and check your spinners like i said in normal diff Fixed!
- 00:26:715 (6) - ctrl+g Fixed!
- 00:28:478 (1,2,3,4) - borring pattern as normal Keeping it for now
- 00:41:881 (2,3,4) - same Keeping it for now
- 01:36:195 (1,2,3) - again Yeah this one isn't really good. Fixed.
- 01:42:367 (2) - better flow: Really nice! Fixed!
- 01:43:955 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - this combo is to long
- same what i said about the kiai in normal Same answer
- in the end on the last spinner remove the finish [color=#00BF00]Fixed![/color[/list]
Static Noise Bird wrote:from the q
The video needs to be reduced in file size. 17+MB is really too much. Reduced to ~10MB.
The preview point is weirdly positioned, use 00:51:756 instead. Yeah I think I might have forgotten to re-snap it while timing the map. Fixed.
00:11:193 (4) - The finish could be clickable IMO. I don't get your point. You mean not using a reverse slider but two circles?
00:20:014 (3) - Could and should blanket the following (4). Fixed!
00:21:072 (5) - Could be divided into a circle and a 1/2 slider, unless you want to strictly follow the vocal only. Your idea sounds better, so fixed!
00:24:246 (4,5) - Fix the distance snap. Fixed!
00:29:889 (4) - Improve the blanket to the previous (3). Fixed!
00:41:175 (1,2,3,1,2) - This is really unfitting and eccentric. Use the same rhythm as at 01:48:892 (1,2,3,1,2) instead. I don't really get what's so unffiting with that pattern, the second part has some drums for that repeating slider...
00:49:993 (1) - End it 1/2 earlier. Doesn't give much room to prepare for the following object. Fixed!
00:59:163 (3) - x124 y256 for proper blanket with the previous (2). Fixed!
01:00:221 (5) - Middle point x352 y276 and end point x312 y204 for perfect blanket. Fixed!
01:01:631 (2) - Middle point x224 y160 and end point x264 y224 for perfect blanket. Fixed!
01:11:860 (6,7) - Use a circle and a 1/4 repeat slider instead. The slider starts 1/4 too late, which is not suitable. Fixed!
01:27:378 (3) - x276 y288 Fixed!
01:30:552 (1) - Middle point x348 y248 and end point x328 y284 for a proper blanket with the previous slider end. Fixed!
01:31:610 (3,4) - Replace with a circle and 1/4 repeat slider etc. same as a while ago. Fixed!
01:40:428 (4) - Move to x8 y260 and open up the curve a little more for a smoother pattern. Fixed!
01:42:896 (2) - Should be a 1/2 repeat slider instead, or a circle and a 1/2. Ignores important elements in the music (both the vocal and the beat). Fixed!
-Dave Strider- wrote:M4M from my queue!
+00:11:193 (4) - move this up so that it doesn't go off the grid
+00:41:175 (1) - ^
+01:06:569 (6) - ^
+01:40:428 (4) - ^
there are a few more that do this but i won't pinpoint them all, it's no big deal anyway unless half of the slider or circle is sticking off the grid (like 01:06:569 (6)) All of them fixed!, I'll look later for some more like this.
+01:44:660 (1,2) - just having two long sliders here seems too weird to me (kinda hard to describe) Hmm... I'll think about this one.
+01:57:004 - maybe start the spinner here? it might sound better because it goes with the song Moved!
+03:47:397 (1) - i suggest removing this circle and moving the beginning of the spinner here, but this can be optional That was my original idea, but another modder pointed that it would be better to leave the end beat clickeable, so I'll have to pass.
+01:31:610 (4,5,6) - this looks reeally hard to read Yeah I knew it was a bad idea. Changed.
+03:04:897 (7) - seems a little too far off the grid (there are fewer in this diff that do this than in normal) Fixed!
overall this is a good map!! it was kinda hard for me to find issues here, especially in the hard diff, which is why its so short (or that could just be my eyes are bad). Don't worry! good luck!
Gray Veyron wrote:Hello, from my queue! Sorry for the delay.
Avril Lavigne! 8D[> General <]
- - I guess you should make an Easy diff for your mapset to make your spread balanced better, just some simple patterns and that's all. It's up to you if you're trying to find someone to make an Easy, or making it by your own. Yeah, I'm hoping for a GD or I'll make an easy myself.
- - Timing Check: I think the first offset should be 260, second is 15,789. I'll try those later
- - Checked everything, looks fine!Yay!
[> Normal <]
- 00:20:014 (3,4,5,6) - This flow looks odd, you can make a triangle with (4), (5), and (6). Okay.
- 00:21:425 (6,1) - Swap NC, new track came off there.
- 00:24:246 (4,1) - ^
- 00:25:657 (1,2,3,4) - Curve the flow here, here's my example > http://puu.sh/eASFb/26db950cbc.png Fixed!
- 00:29:889 (4,5) - Fix your spacing here, jumps aren't allowed in Easy/Normal. Also swap NC with 00:31:300 (1) - Fixed!
- 00:33:416 (4,1) - Swap NC.
- 00:36:943 (1,4) - ^
- 00:41:175 (1,2) - Fixx your spacing. Fixed!
- 00:46:466 (1,2) - Swap NC.
- 00:52:461 (1) - Add finish on head? Okay, sounds better!
- 01:04:100 (2,3,4) - Kinda offbeat on these sliders, looks fine, but might be a little complicated when they're kept without a steady beat. This is not an important issue to be fixed. I'll consider changing it, awaiting for more opinions.
- 01:05:511 (4,6) - I prefer not to overlap here, keeping it clear makes it more readable. I don't really know how that overlap got there. Fixed!
- 01:15:034 (1) - Add Finish? Fixed!
- 01:20:677 (6,1) - Swap NC.
- 01:29:141 (3) - Try keeping this pattern symmetric, by moving it downgrid to y:88. Watch your spacing. Fixed!
- 01:31:963 (4,5) - Check your spacing. Also swap (4)'s NC with 01:30:552 (1) - Fixed!
- 01:33:374 (1) - If you've done above, remove this NC.
- - i think i'll need to stop the NC inconsistencies here, so try finding them on your own. Since it's a Normal diff, it's recommended to always add an NC in the long white tick to notice the players the music changes. I will work on these soon, thanks for telling me!
- 01:41:838 (1,2) - Check your spacing, quite nazi. Fixed!
- 01:53:125 (4,5,1) - Form a Triangle here, improves the flow. Fixed!
- 02:00:178 (1) - Add Finish on head. Fixed!
- 02:06:174 (3,4) - Try to double blanket here, not just a single slider blankets and the other one not. Also fix the spacing. Okay, I think I got it!
- 02:09:701 (1) - I don't think the spinner fits in this part like the other ones you've added, remove it and map some notes. I'd rather not, otherwise I would have to use an stream and I can't.
- 02:12:523 (2,3) - Try remaking them symmetric. Fixed!
- 02:15:344 (6) - This slider looks off, i might help a bit for this > http://puu.sh/eAUWd/b74a5dba71.png Fixed!
- 02:18:518 (5,1) - Stack? Now properly stacked!
- 02:20:635 (2,3) - Recorrect your blanket here, or not planning to make one? It wasn't really my intention...
- 02:22:751 - Imo, this part is not really intense for a kiai time like the others. Okay, a third modder that mentions this will make me change it... but I still think its the climax of the song o_o
- 02:41:443 (3,4) - Recorrect this parallel. Fixed!
- 02:50:966 (1) - Add finish? Fixed!
- 03:02:958 (3,4) - Fix spacing~ Fixed!
- 03:07:895 - Try to add a kiai time here, sounds fitting. Same as before
- 03:16:713 (1) - Same as 02:09:701 (1) - Same answer
- 03:33:289 (1,2,3) - Recorrect blanket. Fixed!
- 03:34:700 (3,4) - Fix spacing~ Fixed!
- - Pointed out much major issues here, some NC inconsistencies are flowing in this diff. You made a good work, but it's quite valuable.Thanks!
[> Hard <]
- - Same issues like the previous diff about the NC inconsistency and spacings. Might not mention them here to increase the size of mods. So as again, find them yourself. Okay!
- 00:06:605 (3) - You should avoid moving sliderpoints out of grid, this might lead to unrankability. Whoops, Fixed!
- 00:09:428 (3,5) - Try to curve them in the same position to improve the flow, by copy-pasting ofc! I actually think that flow is better...
- 00:12:252 (3,4,5) - Make a symmetry? Okay!
- 00:19:661 (1,2,3) - Instead of stacking, make a formation or a triangle at least.Changed, but did something else
- 00:26:362 (5,6) - Recorrect blanket. Fixed!
- 00:28:478 (1,2,3) - Same as 00:19:661 (1,2,3) - I'd rather leave the stacks
- 00:34:474 (2,3,4) - Not sure if you intentionally make a jump here, but i prefer keeping the spacing balanced like the previous notes. Re-arranged notes so the jump is obvious
- 00:37:648 (6) - I think a downbeat for the rhythm here is enough for this track. Repeat arrow sounds too weak for a white long tick. I'm putting emphasis on the lyrics in that one part... so I'll have to pass.
- 00:40:823 (1) - I can hear a strong beat in the middle of the slider, i guess you should shorten the slider for a downbeat to hit that strong beat. Agreed, so fixed!
- 00:41:881 (2,3,4) - Same as 00:19:661 (1,2,3) - Re-arranged
- 00:52:461 (2) - Add finish on head. Fixed!
- 00:54:930 (1,2) - Recorrect this blanket, also same as 00:37:648 (6) - for the repeat arrow issue. Fixed!
- 01:10:449 (4,5,6) - This spacing changes is much bigger major issue than the minor ones, i guess you'll need to fix this one to avoid unrankability. Huh? Which spacing changes...? Either way I double-checked them and fixed some minor differences.
- 01:15:034 (1,2) - Curve and making them the same position for a better double blanket. I did not want to blanket these...
- 01:24:909 (1,2) - Symmetry? Fixed!
- 01:28:789 (4,5,6) - Recorrect blanket. Fixed!... blanketing is hard.
- 01:33:726 (2,3,4,5,6) - This back-and-forth flow looks nice! It can be neater when you form a perfect diamond formation. I don't really get this one. A diamond on these ones?.. tried but it didn't look really good.
- 01:48:716 (5) - Remove circle? i don't think this part is likely need a circle. Well, not really an important issue. I can hear the drums on that beat
- 01:51:361 (6,7,8) - Recorrect blanket. Fixed!... I think I hate blankets
- 01:54:183 (2,3,4,5) - Try to recurve them all the same position, it'll improve the flow if so. uhh... any suggestions on this? I thought they were already curved nicely D:
- 02:07:232 (2,3,4) - Symmetry? I'll pass on this one.
- 02:10:406 (8,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This stream looks okay, i prefer replacing it as a 1/4 beat slider. Hmm... no thanks.
- 02:13:228 (3,4,5,6) - You almost complete this perfect square formation, so remake it? Fixed!
- 02:26:807 (3) - Replace as 1/4 circles? like you've did on the previous parts you made. I did that so it would be somewhat different... if it is an issue then I'll change it...
- 02:44:265 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Looks okay, how about making a formation instead of stacks? Yeah, nice idea! I made an hexagon!
- 02:58:373 (3,4) - Recorrect blanket. Fixed!
- 03:08:248 (1,2) - ^, Also this pattern have a great quality of mapping, try to make those more often! Okay!
- 03:24:825 (1,2,3,4,5) - Form a Star formation here. I'll think about this one.
- 03:41:048 (7,8) - Stack perfectly? Or move circle (8) somewhere for a triangle formation with circle (1). Stacked properly
- - Likely needs a small work with pattern changes, blankets, streams, and some spacings. Well, not remapping, just try to focus on them to keep them perfectly balanced.
I guess that's all, it's a good map, but needs a bit more improvement. Or try to find more modders to see their opinions about the map. Understood, thanks a lot for your help!
Good luck, Zexion!
sheela901 wrote:Hey Zexion!
- 02:22:751 - I wouldn't put a kiai point here, since it's the solo. The kiai is usually used for the chorus, so a kiai there won't be necessary. But, the second goes more to 02:50:966 -, since it's a chorus. All right, 3 modders think the same thing so... changed.
- 00:03:076 (1) - I highly suggest you reduce the spinner's length by a 1/2 a beat (which is on 00:05:193 - ), in order for the players to get back in track when they finished spinning it. It'll have a bigger break than a 1/4 beat break. Okay!
- 00:11:193 (4,1) - It's not major, but the distance is inconstant from the distance snap. Fixed!
- 00:21:425 (6) - I would rotate this a bit to the left, or make it straight so it could shoot better to the next circle. Fixed, now it's a straight slider!
- 00:23:188 (3) - This slider seems really weird when you hear. If you followed the vocals, but you shouldn't break the rhythm that follows the piano. Also, you left a piano beat on 00:23:541 with a slider tick, which I don't think it would go together. I suggest that you put something that is clickable on that beat. Not sure on this one
- 00:39:765 - I don't think you should put a long pause here. I would add a circle or a slider on that beat so the pause wouldn't be really awkward. Okay!
- 00:42:586 (3) - This slider ends on a tick that shouldn't be on. And the slider is really weird to hear. Unless it's a mistake, you should end it on the white tick before the blue tick. Indeed, that was totally a mistake, fixed!
- 01:08:333 (7) - Make a blanket with the previous slider? It will look nicer. Okay!
- 01:12:212 (7) - Add claps on the head, repeat, and tail since add a clap on the slider will only go to the body. There's also 03:27:646 (8) . Fixed!
- 01:12:918 (1) - The end of the spinner must not be silent, else it's unrankable. I also suggest that you trim the spinner, like it's stated in the first suggestion to let players have the time to get back in-track. And when the spinner is on the white tick, it would be perfect of a clap and a finish. Fixed! Really nice suggestion.
- 01:21:735 (2) - Add a finish hitsound on the tail, since there's a cymbal sound in the music. Fixed!
- 01:29:141 (3,1) - Improve the blanket a bit. It also goes for 02:20:635 (2,3) . Fixed!
- 01:41:486 (6,1) - There's an inconsistency with distance. Please fix it. Fixed!
- 01:46:071 (2) - The flow would go better if the slider is next to the previous slider, like placing it to x:177 y:215. Don't forget about the next circle. Fixed!
- 01:48:187 (4) - Add whistles on repeat and tail? It would hit the drums, like you did to the head. Fixed!
- 02:00:178 (1) - Maybe move the tail on the other side, like moving it to x:161 y:27, so it won't repeat the same pattern as 02:01:236 (3) . I'll pass, I don't really see a problem with a simple repeating pattern.
- 02:09:701 (1) - I suggest you take out that spinner and map that part. Since you didn't do in the first chorus, it would make a consistency between them. Do it also to 03:16:713 (1) . Fair enough, mapped both parts!
- 02:15:344 (6) - Sounds great if you put a finish on the head. This also goes to 03:00:489 (3) and 03:22:003 (6) . Okay!
- 02:31:215 (1,2) - Be careful with the distance. Fixed!
- 02:55:904 (1,2,3) - I'd unstack them for making more movements for player. No thanks
- 03:06:837 - Like before, you shouldn't let a break on there, because it's a little awkward, and you're missing some good beats. I suggest you map this part, and 03:23:414 . Okay for the first one, but for the second one I wanted to make a small break since its a normal.
- 03:28:351 (1) - I think a clap with a finish would go together. Okay!
- 03:33:289 (1,3) - Make them more symmetric. Fixed!
- 03:35:758 (4) - Move the tail to somewhere to x:424 y:276, so it could shoot up instead of shooting down. Fixed!
- 03:42:459 (1,3) - These sliders have too much repeats, and they can lead to confusion because there are a lot of one-repeat sliders during the map. Try replacing those sliders by long sliders, or a spinner that starts on 03:42:106 to 03:43:870 .Agreed, also I wanted to change those way before but I forgot lol, fixed!
- 00:06:605 (3) - I don't like how the flow was made for the two next objects, because of this slider. I'd make something like this:Fixed!
- 00:13:664 (1) - It's a little the same the previous suggestion, so I'd go more with something like this:Fixed!
- 00:19:661 (1) - This new combo is unnecessary, so you can remove it. Fixed!
- 00:34:121 (1,2,3,4) - This is unexpected. The pattern would fit with the strong vocals, but I don't think it would with the map, since it's too random. Try moving them closer to each other, or make another pattern with the distance snap.
- 00:40:117 (2) - I'd replace the circle by a 1/2 slider so it doesn't avoid the white tick. Without the white tick, I clicked the circle (3) too early. Fixed!
- 00:47:876 (3,4,5) - This rhythm breaks the previous rhythms, because it follows the voice, instead of the instrument. It's a little weird to listen to it. So I'd map the instrument there. Fixed!
- 00:52:461 (2) - Add a new combo? The chorus and kiai start here, but there's already 00:51:756 (1) that have a new combo. Added on the beat you mentioned, I guess it's okay to leave the one beat combo.
- 01:00:044 - You should add circle on that tick, because you added objects on the blue ticks, so that tick should also have one. It's about "polarity". It will avoid the confusion. Hmmm... okay, fixed!
- 01:07:627 (4) - Add a finish. Okay!
- 01:12:389 (8,9) - Add claps. Fixed!
- 01:12:918 (1) - Objects must not have silent sounds, else it's unrankable. You should turn up the volume more. Fixed!
- 01:15:034 (1) - The slider is a bit ugly with the next object. Plus, the distance between this and the next object is inconsistent to the others. You can make something similar as in the first suggestion: Really nice, changed!
- 01:19:266 (3) - Distance is inconstant from the others with the previous object. There's also 01:33:021 (1) - 01:37:959 (5) - 02:42:501 (1) . Fixed!... I don't know how those got so messed up.
- 01:22:088 (4) - Add a finish on the head. Okay!
- 01:25:615 (1) - Remove the new combo, then add it to the next object. And, remove the new combo to 01:27:378 (1) .
- 01:59:120 (6) - This repeat slider should have claps, since it hits the drum. But add claps on head and tail, and each repeat. Else, if you select the slider and add the clap, it'll only go the body. Fixed!
- 02:19:929 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think the distances between them are too high. I'd reduce it a bit. I'll wait more opinions on this one.
- 02:15:344 (7) - Add a finish since there's a cymbal beat in the music. Fixed!
- 03:27:293 (7,8,9) - The claps should be added on the tail of the slider and on the circles. There's drum beats in the background. Fixed!
- 03:41:754 (1) - I think it should need a finish.Agreed
To be honest, the new combo pattern seems to be too random. Try to aim the big downbeat. I know, I'll work on the combos soon.
Anyways, good luck with your map! Thanks a lot! Any question ca be asked via PM or in-game.
Kazuya wrote:Hi. Sorry. I can't speak English. : ( Don't worry!
I hope you understand:
Uncheck: Letterbox Done!
Circle size is bit small. Change to 4. The song is slow and not too difficult. I don't see a problem with using smaller circles.
- 00:06:605 (3) - Add claps to slider head. Missed it. Fixed!
- 00:11:193 (7,8) - Add claps Okay!
- 00:23:541 (5,6,7) - Follow the vocal here. Put circles here: 00:23:541 - 00:24:951 - and 1/1 slider here: 00:23:893 - Timeline: http://puu.sh/eIrGn/c8207ffe27.jpg Really nice suggestion, changed!
- 00:32:005 (4,5,6) - Same as. Follow the vocal here. Put circles here: 00:32:005 - 00:33:416 - and 1/1 slider here: 00:32:358 - Changed!
- 00:37:296 (5,6) - I think my conception is better fits here: Timeline: http://puu.sh/eIsbH/9a80a1b520.jpg Make reverse slider here: 00:37:296 - 1/1 slider here: 00:38:001 - and circle here: 00:39:059 -
Better suited to the vocals. Passing on this one, I don't really like how it sounds.
- 00:40:823 (3,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - Please, follow the vocals. This part weird, and some long slider is not good start. Example: 00:42:939 (6) - This slider is not good start here, because the vocal interrupted here: 00:43:291 - Move this slider here: 00:42:586 - Fixed!
- 01:19:971 (4,5,6,7) - Add claps Okay, just hoping it won't be too loud...
- 01:24:909 (1,2) - Timeline: http://puu.sh/eIt4l/1881776609.jpg Add repeat: 01:24:909 (1) - , remove repeat: 01:25:615 (2) - and move this slider here: 01:25:967 - Reverse slider better fits here: 01:24:909 - Fixed!
- 01:27:378 (3,4) - Put circles here: 01:27:378 - 01:27:554 - and put 1/2 slider here: 01:27:731 - My conception better fits the vocal. Timeline: http://puu.sh/eItuF/c26b65d0d6.jpg Fixed!
- 01:31:610 (4,5,6,7,8) - I think don't put stream here, because 1/4 sounds is very low, the vocal louder. Follow the vocal.Waiting for more opinions on this one
- 01:33:021 (1,2) - Use this: http://puu.sh/eItRH/f4e1e0418a.jpg Better here. Okay, I think I got it...
- 01:39:370 (3) - Move slider here: 01:39:193 - because vocal starts here 01:39:193 - and put circles here: 01:39:722 - 01:40:075 - Okay, but made some slight modifications
- 01:48:892 (1,2) - Move slider here: 01:48:892 - and circle here: 01:49:598 - I think better fits to the vocal. Okay, changed!
- 01:49:950 (3,4) - Same as ^ Slider here: 01:49:950 - circle here: 01:50:656 - No thanks
- 01:52:066 (7,8) - Same as ^ Slider here: 01:52:066 - Circle here: 01:52:772 - No thanks
- 01:52:948 - Put circle here Okay!
- 02:05:116 (1,2,3,4) - Add claps Then again, I hope its not too loud...
- 02:07:232 (2) - I think 1/4 reverse slider is better here. Indeed, but added as three circles.
- 02:08:290 (4,5) - Delete circle: 02:08:996 (5) - Move 02:08:290 (4) - slider here: 02:08:643 - and put circles here: 02:08:290 - 02:08:467 - I think better. Really nice, fixed!
- 02:10:406 (8,1,2,3,4,5) - Add clapsNo, notice that the drums in the song are lowering their intensity while the claps keep theirs. It just sounds off.
- 02:44:265 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This is ugly. Use similar: http://puu.sh/eLCvn/4372e41d7e.jpg Fixed!
- 03:14:949 (3) - 1/4 slider is better fits here. If i use: put circle here: 03:15:302 -
- 03:32:936 (1,2,3) - Uhh, this is bad/weird. Please, follow vocal: (use this): http://puu.sh/eLD23/c99b9e8fe9.jpg (Time: 03:32:936 - to 03:35:229 - ) Let me think about this one...
CS: 3! Same answer as hard
- 02:03:353 (6,7) - This flow bad. Use similar: http://puu.sh/eLDDX/5a7451b02b.jpg Fixed!
- 02:06:174 (3,4) - Same as. Flow is weird. Notes are blanketed there, what's the problem?
- 02:56:609 (3,4,5,6) - I think better, if slider is start the white line. Timeline: http://puu.sh/eLDUf/999c4e30b3.jpg Fixed!
- 03:19:181 (1,2,3,4,5) - Same as ^ Fixed!
VINXIS wrote:le mod
from me modding q
k only 2 diffs nic e kthxu dont need the second timing point m8 check the timing bro, ticks will fuck up if there's no second point
Normal CS3 and the rest 4-5 too lax for normal aside from the CS which is too rough forthe normal
Hard CS4 OD 6.5 dont use CS5 for hard pls gonna need one more opinion b4 changing this m8
put alternative rock into tags kit's mostly just inconsistent comboing in context with the song so yeah i actually had to rework that. So now it's a good chance, le nc changes:
00:21:425 (6) - nc k
00:22:483 (1) - remove nc k
00:24:246 (4) - nc k
00:25:657 (1) - remove nc k
00:26:715 (4) - nc k
00:38:354 (4) - nc k
00:40:823 the vocal starts here m8
>implying everything is vocals
le background rhythm man
00:42:586 (3,1) - blanket will look much better tried and failed over 9000 times.
00:46:466 (1) - if u want the nc here, then make a slider as it fits more, otherwise remove nc and nc the next note k
01:29:141 (3) - nc k
01:30:552 (1) - remove nc k
01:31:610 (3) - nc k
01:37:606 (3) - nc k
01:38:664 (1) - remove nc k
01:40:428 (4) - nc k
01:50:303 (3,1) - blanket will look better yee
02:43:560 (1) - map this with 1/2 notes instead of a spinner for map consistency noice
02:55:904 (1,2,3) - no stak pls no
02:59:078 (1) - remove nc k
02:59:431 (2) - nc k
03:04:721 (1) - remove nc k
03:05:074 (2) - nc k
03:22:003 (6) - nc k
03:38:227 (3) - nc k
03:38:580 (1) - remove nc k
03:40:343 (4) - nc
03:41:754 (7) - nc
03:42:459 (1) - remove nc
don't agree with the last three00:46:466 (1) - remove nc k
00:46:818 (2) - nc k
01:23:498 (7) - nc k
01:29:494 (7) - nc k
02:54:140 (6) - nc k
02:56:609 (5) - nc k
02:56:962 (1) - remove nc k
02:59:431 (5) - nc k
03:07:895 (9) - nc k
03:08:248 (1) - remove nc k
03:13:538 (5) - nc k
03:13:891 (1) - remove nc k
03:16:360 (6) - nc k
03:18:476 (1) - remove nc k
03:19:181 (5) - nc k
03:21:650 (1) - remove nc k
03:22:003 (2) - nc k
idk the map is fine to me, but it looks like a bland old map with not much variety in the map tbh (that's just my opinion TT_TT, I'm not fond with this kind of mapping style, it is fine with this style though). It'll look much better once it's CS4 and, most of the stacks are redundant but yehj
Now being serious, my mapping style is old, so yeah, some people will love and some others will hate it, but whatever. I kinda like those stacks.
good luk m9
gr7 mod m10 5much15me