forum

Important notice:

posted
Total Posts
show more
James
you should take a rest dood. dont forget your medicine ok?
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
...and all my unranked maps will be ranked at the end of the year. ahhahaha
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Saturos
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
James
Important notice: i want to change my avatar to this one...

lukewarmholiday
xerxes_oli

lukewarmholiday wrote:

its like a dream come true...
awp
That is excellent

http://www.gametap.com/play/gameDetails/000475950

this is for later
Saturos
Retracting my claim of HHY breaking 100k plays by the end of the month. The surge of players wasn't permanent, it seems. Been relatively quiet this past week (aside from today). D:

Unrelated: Code Geass went from season 1 awesomeness to season 2 awesome -> shit. It has recovered from shit to awesome again now with yesterday's episode, though.
awp
I heard Code Geass Season 1 had a pretty linear curve from AWESOME (the first episode was great) to ehhhhhhhh by the end of season 1.
Level-Up!
Probably going to stop the Sonic skin since no one wanted to help me with the outline for the hitcircle.
Topic Starter
LuigiHann

Level-Up! wrote:

Probably going to stop the Sonic skin since no one wanted to help me with the outline for the hitcircle.
Dude.
xerxes_oli
DooooOOoooooD
Shirotora_old
Saturos
I'll better it later. That run was done over 2 months ago. I've gotten much better at spinning since then.

But grats, anyways. ;x
James
tabletfag
awp
tablet for life

cheesemongers
Shirotora_old
(Again, btw.)

Come on James, join in and beat us both! Mousehumper... =D
phill_old
<3 new phone/gba

click for video
awp

Saturos wrote:

Retracting my claim of HHY breaking 100k plays by the end of the month. The surge of players wasn't permanent, it seems. Been relatively quiet this past week (aside from today). D:
1309 Hirano Aya - Hare Hare Yukai Kharl

1300 plays slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dowwwwwwwwwwn
awp
Topic Starter
LuigiHann

phill wrote:

<3 new phone/gba

click for video
Wow. That looks really improbable. Neat
machol30
COLORS - Code Greass Opening almost peaking 3000 plays in the first two days of its rank, and I still have not played it yet. :o
James
...And I didn't notice Caramelldansen is 4th in most played already.
Last time i saw it, it was in page2.I should have stolen the beatmap from MD...
machol30

buraimaster1234 wrote:

COLORS - Code Greass Opening almost peaking 3000 plays in the first two days of its rank, and I still have not played it yet. :o
2999 plays in 2 days and 30 minutes! hahaha! :)
awp
There are bugs in the beatmap listing right now.

Take a closer look - are all of your difficulties listed twice? ie EENNHHII

Download: Mago de Oz - El Principe de la Dulce Pena (Parte IV) (ErufenRito) [Insane].osu
James
viva la vida tries to beat shichiten in user ratings, can viva la vida beat it?!?!
Saturos
It did at one point. For quite a while, too. It's fallen to Shichiten level now. D:
James
need like ~50+ votes more so that we can see~
awp
Shit to do this weekend:
  1. Finish skinning v1.2 of OEWY (spinner-clear, score explosion revision, Harrier mod)
  2. Mod some stuff I've been meaning to mod (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4410&p=35789#p35789, MSI)
  3. Pirate Ryuuta fail artwork.
  4. Draft sketch for something unrelated to osu!
  5. osu! tutorial remake/touchups
  6. Map Dream On maybe
  7. Save the world
awp
Most users ever online: a lot

having fun, Saturos?
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
WHY IS THIS NOT A STICKY THREAD ANYMORE
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6181