forum

David Guetta ft. Sia - She Wolf

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Avena
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on יום חמישי 21 נובמבר 2013 at 08:25:01

Artist: David Guetta ft. Sia
Title: She Wolf
Tags: dainesl rotten yellow falling to pieces nothing but the beat dance house electro pop furler
BPM: 130
Filesize: 6278kb
Play Time: 03:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Dainesl's Beginner (0.65 stars, 87 notes)
  2. Mayhem (4.98 stars, 505 notes)
  3. Rotten's Medium (2.68 stars, 187 notes)
Download: David Guetta ft. Sia - She Wolf
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Looking for a Hard diff, won't accept it if it doesn't scale well between Normal and Insane.
How do i hitsounding though srsly.
But I can't compete
with a she wolf who has brought me to my knees
what do you see in those yellow eyes
cause I'm falling to pieces
Genesis Rose
IRC Mod
Zare
log or didn't happen
Topic Starter
Avena

I have 3 logs, is that good?
Zare
haha funny

wasn't a joke tho, you really need a chatlog when someone mods per IRC
Aurele

Zarerion wrote:

haha funny

^
Topic Starter
Avena

Gabe wrote:

Zarerion wrote:

haha funny

^
Then deny it, we forgot to save it.
787B
Hey Priti, just a couple of things here to point out while I map the GD:
I recommend disabling the letterboxes during breaks, as it covers the wolf's paws a little (would be awesome to let it more awesome you know)
Also about the hitsounds, I've used only whistles on the fourth white tick of each ticklane on the intro, and I think it sounds great since the song is very soft at that part. Using claps there don't fit in any way with the song, but that's just me. Mixing drums, normal and soft hitsounds are almost a must-have here.
I think a SB would look great for the map, since well, the official videoclip gave me that feeling (flashy screens and stuff); but I don't know how to make them.
Topic Starter
Avena

Wolf wrote:

Hey Priti, just a couple of things here to point out while I map the GD:
I recommend disabling the letterboxes during breaks, as it covers the wolf's paws a little (would be awesome to let it more awesome you know)
Also about the hitsounds, I've used only whistles on the fourth white tick of each ticklane on the intro, and I think it sounds great since the song is very soft at that part. Using claps there don't fit in any way with the song, but that's just me. Mixing drums, normal and soft hitsounds are almost a must-have here.
I think a SB would look great for the map, since well, the official videoclip gave me that feeling (flashy screens and stuff); but I don't know how to make them.
About the hitsounding, I will try to consult someone who is good at it (probably LKs or Dark_Ai) and find a certain pattern/concept.
About the SB, XinCrin is trying to make one right now with flashes and all that nice stuff (AND YELLOW GLOW TO THE EYE CKDNSZJKNZXKLCJZ)
Rotten yellow
Topic Starter
Avena

Rotten yellow wrote:

Here we go! http://puu.sh/5cihS.osu
Great diff~
Added a spinner at 03:03:090 (1) - because it felt needed, is that okay? o3o
Rotten yellow

Priti wrote:

Great diff~
Added a spinner at 03:03:090 (1) - because it felt needed, is that okay? o3o
Sure, no problem. But for newbies it might be hard to play this.