forum

My pen slips out of my grip in the middle of songs.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RampaginDragon
About a minute or so into the map my fingers start to slide down the pen from where I started and it results in a poor "posture" for my pen and I become less accurate. Any tips on resolving this problem? Also ive been playing with it resting ON the tablet and not hovering over it, I had trouble with accuracy while hovering and it was quickly fixed by placing the tip of my pen onto the tablet. Are both playstyles used or do I need to learn to play with it hovering?

Thanks for any advise <3
Full Tablet
If you hovered your fingers wouldn't slide down the pen.
Please
i'd recommend you learn hovering, because it'll be easier when you get used to it. trust me, i've been dragging the pen like you for almost 4 months now, and i just started to hover a week ago.

if you still prefer to maintain your play style, err i suggest you not to hold your pen too hard? :?

ps: excuse me for my bad english :(
ichivictus
I play on tablet and had this issue, but I just learned how to grip better. There's also different ways to hold the pen so you use less pressure I guess. Might want to look into that.
Cozzzy
I get this problem even while hovering :? the only thing that worked for me was wrapping the pen in tape, making it easier to grip / less likely to slide
Soarezi
I drag and i have no problem with pen grip even though my hands sweat sometimes lel
Soulg

Soarezi wrote:

I drag and i have no problem with pen grip even though my hands sweat sometimes lel
this, if you cant find a grip that makes your hand not slip, then get a rubber pencil grip or just use the tape (unless you decide to hover)