forum

Fully customizable result screen / play /mp screen

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
xxbidiao
Hello,

If possible, is it OK to introduce a new feature to make play screen or result screen fully customizable?

The idea come across me when I'm wondering about whether a mania-like mania skin having elements from other games like IIDX or Stepmania, when their result screen have a completely different layout.

You know that currently result/play screen are not enough customizable. You can not even move score showing part from right top to anywhere else.So I propose this to make it possible to use things like XML/XAML(I think this may be better for C# integration) or something else. When skinner is possible to rewrite the whole layout and design of result screen (and add some elements that is indirect from current screen, like unstable rate, errors, or even things like EX Score) , it would be better to create a feeling that is beatmap-specific.

What do you think?
deadbeat
i'm happy enough with the layout as it is. i think it's enough just being able to customize the skin elements
emonite

deadbeat wrote:

i'm happy enough with the layout as it is. i think it's enough just being able to customize the skin elements
Yeah I agree with deadbeat...I don't really think that it needs to be that in-depth, skin elements are enough already.