forum

Unbreakable Machine-Doll (Std/Taiko/CtB/Mania)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Kurokami
New update after a long time. I think Catch the Beat is finally complete. Added a new and cuter ryuuta and made fruits a bit recognizable. Added new smooth taiko notes (drum is still WIP). Added a unique hp bar and changed the mode selection interface too.
Marfozo
Really good job ;)
-NanoRIPE-
THX!! :D
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I really need to find time and finish the remaining part (and I need some idea for it too q.q). Thanks for the good feedbacks 'til now. I hope I will be done with this soon. :3
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Double post but I think it worth it.

1. Added menu-snow.png to make snowing a bit unique.
  2. Adjusted ranking-graph.png to avoid overlapping with accuracy.
  3. Added mania-stage-left.png as a beggining to skin mania.
  4. Added a new taiko drum set, taiko is complete now.
Taiko has some issue but I will correct it with the next update. Well its not really a big problem since just some pixel missing due to an unknown mistake.
I'm not sure if I can skin mania more than currently done but I will try to do something more since its too simple now. q.q
Inori
Very nice Steampunk look to it, I like it!
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I finished this skin, it took me some time but thats because I lacked the "incredigents". I needed to wait till a good image came out and even now its hard to find a good and usable one (I have 60).

Please tell me if you think something should be better or you found an issue with one of the elements. I will take a look and update this asap.
deadbeat
i've added this to my reminders. i'll try check it when i can :)
SV001
I like it, steampunk style!
But sometimes there's too much red ><
Big + on hitsound/volume
Topic Starter
Kurokami
If you tell me when you see too much red (or give a screenshot) I can change it. Since right now I only know about hitburst+combo color but they are slightly different. Please be a bit more precise at times like this. :3
Secretpipe
Good job !
I'll try mania with this ! Looks nice ^-^
deadbeat
yeah, there's a lot of red. anyway, here's what i've noticed
  1. how about making each of mods a different colour. for example;
    1. Easy | No Fail | Halftime
    1. Hardrock | Sudden Death | Double Time | Hidden | Flashlight
    1. Relax | Auto Pilot | Spun out | Auto
  2. hitcircle looks a bit odd without a defined edge.even if you just made it something like this it might be better
  3. spinner-osu.png is missing
  4. spinner-warning.png is missing as well
  5. i think the taiko drums are misaligned
  6. don't think the countdown is meant to look like this x.x
  7. hit0.png is missing
  8. followcircle gets cut off on all 4 sides. make it smaller?
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I changed those above and some other things. I dunno what I can do about the taiko drum tho, I think there should be a keys align option because its impossible to align this style correctly. And I don't have more idea about this, this was my first one anyways. q.q
deadbeat
late recheck sorry (derp)
seems fine now. hopefully i didn't miss anything
LINUS_old
well done!
one of the best skins in my opinion
KawaiAniki
waw thanks , i realy enjoying this skin , i love it :D
evil_genius_old
This looks pretty good, downloading now, thanks ^^
McBob49
I prefer mania to have the vertical lines yet
Rise_old_1
Osu! standard looks awesome, The cursor is a bit awkward at first sight but easy to get used to, great job :D
Antilx
awesome skin, good job
MarioBound
The snow doesn't match the osu title screen though.
BAMBOO_DD

Kurokami wrote:

Currently under progress (around halfdone now). I decided to post this because I think this is more or less ready to be posted. Well It will be major updates from now on so don't forget to follow this thread since I will write a new post when something new happened.

This should work in 4:3 too but I made it in 19:9 (1280*720).

Main menu: 100%
Standard: 100%
Taiko: 100%
Catch the Beat: ~100%
osu!mania: 100%

Download link: Copy | puush

Screenshots.

Enjoy~
Topic Starter
Kurokami
At least say something about it. q.q It useless to quote it anyways. orz
-Chelly
Is very pretty, but fruits are transparent
white-cat46

Kurokami wrote:

That is from my previous skin, altough I dunno how it appeared here too since I never placed it into the folder. o.o Anyways, taiko is still heavily VIP, only the buttons are done 'til now.
white-cat46

Pacchina wrote:

Is very pretty, but fruits are transparent
- Zynx -
thank you! very nice and beautiful skin I ever see, my ctb skills improved because of your skins =D :lol:
Topic Starter
Kurokami
The fruits are intended to be transparent. Originally I wanted to make them normally but that way the colors were blend in all background even with a small border. To be honest I don't think this kind of design for fruits are working out currently. If there is a hole inside it blends too much with the bgs. Anyways thanks for your feedbacks. I promise I won't make the same mistake again tho I think if you lower the dim a bit it helps.
nongbank103
ลงสกินทำไงอ่ะ
Tama Tama
How come when i put this skin in my skin folder it doesn't work :( :( :( :( :( :(
Topic Starter
Kurokami
It is in .osk so you need to trow this into the osu! window and it will extract. Or just use 7zip to exctrarct then place it to the skins folder.
- Zynx -

Kurokami wrote:

The fruits are intended to be transparent. Originally I wanted to make them normally but that way the colors were blend in all background even with a small border. To be honest I don't think this kind of design for fruits are working out currently. If there is a hole inside it blends too much with the bgs. Anyways thanks for your feedbacks. I promise I won't make the same mistake again tho I think if you lower the dim a bit it helps.
:lol:
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Updated with the new names for CtB. Now it will work above 2.0 skin version.
diamondsrule1
Lets see how this turns out when i try it lol :P
LOL_Grapefruit

HakuYuki123 wrote:

thank you! very nice and beautiful skin I ever see, my ctb skills improved because of your skins =D :lol:
MS-KZ-000

Kurokami wrote:

Currently under progress (around halfdone now). I decided to post this because I think this is more or less ready to be posted. Well It will be major updates from now on so don't forget to follow this thread since I will write a new post when something new happened.

This should work in 4:3 too but I made it in 19:9 (1280*720).

Main menu: 100%
Standard: 100%
Taiko: 100%
Catch the Beat: ~100%
osu!mania: 100%

Download link: Copy | puush

Screenshots.

Enjoy~
vecky_kawaii

megadaisukeone wrote:

I recommend you change the "taiko-slider" because the image is cut :D
:3 cool
i lovet:3
sib29k

Kurokami wrote:

Double post but I think it worth it.

1. Added menu-snow.png to make snowing a bit unique.
  2. Adjusted ranking-graph.png to avoid overlapping with accuracy.
  3. Added mania-stage-left.png as a beggining to skin mania.
  4. Added a new taiko drum set, taiko is complete now.
Taiko has some issue but I will correct it with the next update. Well its not really a big problem since just some pixel missing due to an unknown mistake.
I'm not sure if I can skin mania more than currently done but I will try to do something more since its too simple now. q.q
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Stop quoting my posts seriously. These can mislead peoples. The skin is already finished and I do not want to change anything. Instead, post your opinions so I can make my next skin better. This is not the good place to gather free post.
show more