this map is just wow, have a star
onotoleonide wrote:this map is just wow, have a star
Thank you Salty TK!
[ Ono's Taiko Muzukashii]
- 00:23:767 (1) - => 00:23:533 - move here the same way as 00:27:283 (1) -
so i felt a bit unbalance on current rhythm. Want to keep it since I mapped rather consequent with the those patterns e.g. at 00:21:892 (1) - or 00:25:642 (1) - and sometimes one more note appear because of some significant sounds in the song.
- 01:05:252 (1) - i feel the finisher here like 02:05:252 (1) - Followed the system I used at 00:50:252 (1) -
- 01:27:283 (15,16,17,18,19) - the 5-plet is plays weird to me. maybe d d ddd here? like this part 00:08:533 (9,10,11,12,13) - did something similar
- 02:01:736 - how about add k here? sounds/plays good imo. ok
[ Ono's Taiko Oni]
- 00:15:447 (2) - i cant approve this one. the piano sound is really strong and this will confuse the player absolutely. applied
- 00:56:346 ~ 00:58:221 - i feel a bit bored on this part. how about this pattern? Hm, actually I'm fine with this if I'm honest. Kept it intensionally easy.
- 01:30:916 (2) - i think that empty of 01:31:385 is plays weird. so i think you should follow the music purely. oh, right! applied.
im interested in this peculiar mapping style.
anyway both diffs are fine to me.
I also changed the diff names. Removed "Taiko".
Also, I changed at 02:05:721 - 1,20 to x1,00. Is that good?
its absolutely good to me!
OnosakiHito wrote:Also, I changed at 02:05:721 - 1,20 to x1,00. Is that good?
00:49:783 (4,5) - 打起来有点不太理想，建议去掉5号note。fixed
00:01:267 (1) - 最好可以用soft音效。